- 63% of UK employees value kindness as a leadership trait – is it time to celebrate World Kindness Day in your workplace?
- How to Invest in Cryptocurrency?
- 5 Simple Ways to Increase Online Banking Conversions with Identity Verification
- Facing the Big Five G
- Bonafi to Take on the Aftermarket Automotive Counterfeit Parts
- AP Ventures Established as an Independent Venture Capital Fund, Subscribed by Anglo American Platinum and Public Investment Corporation
- UK Small Businesses struggle with individuality according to new Vistaprint research
- Blockchain Leveraging Advancements in Distributed Ledger Technology as Bitcoin and Crypto Markets Appear to be Stabilizing
- Blockchain: calling all free thinkers
- Riot Blockchain Announces Strategic Investment in The Block
- The past, present and future of cryptocurrency regulation
- Capital.com launches new educational app in next step in its commitment to responsible trading
- SEMrush Raises $40 Million to Bring Competitive Intelligence and Search Analytics to More Than 2 Million Digital Marketers
- The Importance of Marketing Legalities for Your Campaigns
- NEW RESEARCH REVEALS MAJORITY OF RECRUITERS READY FOR GDPR; CONCERNS REMAIN ABOUT SOURCING AND HIRING UNDER NEW GUIDELINES
- WILL PRIVACY CONCERNS UNDERMINE OPEN BANKING?
- PSD2: THE REAL REGULATORY IMPACT ON MARKETPLACES OFFERING PAYMENT SERVICES
- VAT IN THE GULF CORPORATION COUNCIL—ACCELERATING COMPLIANCE WITH THE RIGHT ERP PLATFORM
- TRADING FIRMS CANNOT AFFORD MIFID II COMPLIANCE COMPLACENCY
- THE NEW BATTLEGROUND: IS FINANCIAL SERVICES PREPARED FOR THE IPHONE X?
- LATEST ESMA Q&A DOCUMENT CLEARS UP MIFID II GREY AREAS
- RMI AND NPE INVEST IN SA’S FINTECH ENTERSEKT TO SUPERCHARGE GLOBAL EXPANSION
- ORRICK ADDS NEW YORK TECH COMPANIES LEADER
- Delphix Reports Strong Growth in 2016, Fast Becoming the Data Platform for Transformation with the World’s Biggest Brands
- THE GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION SPELLS TROUBLE FOR FINANCE
- HYBRID CLOUD ANALYTICS – DON’T BE CLOUD-WASHED
- MIFID II: THE REGULATORY BARRIER TO INNOVATION
- BACK TO BASICS: SKILLS TO SUCCEED IN A DIGITAL WORLD
- UK ONLINE MERCHANTS LOSE NEARLY HALF OF CHRISTMAS SHOPPERS AT THE CHECKOUT
- EGENCIA ANNOUNCES STRATEGY FOR 2017 AND BEYOND, INCLUDING NEW GLOBAL ORGANISATION
- FX CHECK: WHAT ARE THIS SUMMER’S 5 CRUCIAL BREXIT QUESTIONS?
- INTEGRATED PERSONAL COMMISSIONING ‘AT RISK’ BY NOT MAXIMISING PREPAID ACCOUNT FUNCTIONALITY WARNS PREPAID FINANCIAL SERVICES (PFS)
- BANKS AND BUY-SIDE FAILING TO ACT ON BENEFITS AND OPPORTUNITIES OF BIG DATA
- THE GREY AREA: HOW FINANCIAL BRANDS CAN BETTER ENGAGE WITH THE FORGOTTEN 40 PER CENT
- TRIPCHAMP RAISES $2 MILLION TO SUPPORT LAUNCH OF “ONE-STOP” CORPORATE TRAVEL BOOKING PLATFORM
- ELECTRONIC PAYMENTS HELP CREATE UK JOBS
- TRADESHIFT ACCELERATES MARKET GROWTH AND LEADERSHIP WITH $30M ACQUISITION OF MERCHANTRY
- SMARTER DATA MANAGEMENT IN THREE STEPS
- THREE WAYS TO BOLSTER CUSTOMER LOYALTY IN FINANCIAL SERVICES
- UK PUBLIC TURNING TO ALTERNATIVE FINANCIAL PRODUCTS FOR THEIR PENSION IN RESPONSE TO LACK OF TIME AND SAVINGS
- THE ACADEMY FOR CHIEF EXECUTIVES – A HOLISTIC APPROACH TO THE BOTTOM LINE
- RICHARD DAVIES INVESTOR RELATIONS EXPANDS INTO EUROPE
- WHAT A DIFFERENCE TWO YEARS MAKES! FLORIDA RISES FAST IN THE RANKINGS AS MARKET FLOURISHES
- THE NEED FOR SPEED: CAN NoSQL GIVE FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS THE EDGE?
- EBURY ANNOUNCES INTERNATIONAL EXPANSION AND RECRUITMENT DRIVE
- ACCOUNTANTS’ TOTAL PAY INCREASE IS INFLATION BUSTING 4.6%
- EBURY ANNOUNCES £18M ($30M) OF INVESTOR FUNDING INCLUDING GREYLOCK IL
- STAYING AFLOAT IN IPO SEASON
- A PRIVACY CHARTER FOR THE INTERNET
- RULING CREATES A NEW ASSET
- BORIS JOHNSON TO PROMOTE LONDON’S TECH CITY IN FIRST GOOGLE HANGOUT
- Shrinking Bank Balance Sheets as Five Year anniversary approaches
- Gibraltar moves to attract ex-pat pensions after UK tax deal
- Retirees rush to transfer funds to QROPS
- AXA Wealth sales rise 48 per cent driven by strong platform and investment sales
- World Bank Provides Additional Support to Afghanistan’s National Rural Access Program
- The World Bank Supports Russia’s Government Efforts to Improve Financial Literacy, Education, and Consumer Protection of Citizens
- Index Securities becomes member of NASDAQ Dubai
- Inadequate sanitation costs India the equivalent of 6.4 per cent of GDP
- First client goes live with direct real-time data reporting service
- American Express Global Business Travel Announces More Than $2.3 Billion USD in New Client Wins Worldwide Including AXA Canada LTD and The University of Nottingham
- Let Your Money Work for You with Automated FOREX Trading
- Elevate-SBG partnership further strengthens AXA Wealth distribution strategy
- World Bank’s Managing Director Discusses the Arab World Initiative during Cairo Visit
- World Bank’s Fund for The Poorest Receives Almost $50 Billion in Record Funding
- World Bank Provides US$1.5 Billion to Expand Support for India’s Rural Roads Program
- New Multi-Million Dollar Fund For Developing Country Carbon Trading Initiatives
- New Inflation Multiplier bond on retail bond market
- London Stock Exchange welcomes Aluminium Bahrain
- London Stock Exchange hosts first Pakistan Privatisation and Capital Markets Forum
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...