- Gold for the Blockchain Era
- How cloud technology can help you keep on top of your business finances
- Cyber threat to the legal sector: 6 proactive steps to take now
- Sustainable bonds and loans: can we achieve more?
- Vision to Reality: Creating a Universal Digital ID for UK Financial Services Consumers
- Financial technology trends for 2019
- How the Market Works
- Security tokens: the third blockchain revolution
- ‘Computer, make it so!’ Why voice is the user interface of the future for retail banking
- A New Dimension For Financial Institution’s War on Cybercrime
- Signum Capital backs real estate Blockchain platform, Konkrete
- HyperChain Capital launches HyperBlocksPro Staking Service
- Allocated Bullion Exchange unveils its vision for the future of money after seven-year development programme
- A new monetary system may be the answer to rising Brexit fears in British boardrooms
- Jabbar Announces the Launch of New Fintech Company Kambio Ventures
- Fineqia Announces Stake in Blockchain Insurance Company Black Insurance
- Tradeshift and MakerDAO Leverage Blockchain to Democratize Access to Financing for World’s Small Businesses
- Recent launch of Exo Investing – a unique AI powered wealth manager offering private investors access to exclusive quantitative investment technology – is backed by a private investment from Benjamin and Ariane de Rothschild.
- Scope publishes final Aviation Finance Rating Methodology
- eToro Adds Cardano to Expanding List of Cryptocurrencies
- The Current Picture Of Non-Bank Lending In The UK
- Scope assigns BBB-(SF) to class A notes issued by ARAGORN NPL 2018 S.R.L.– Italian NPL ABS
- Solidus Technologies to Build a New Data Centre
- BIG IT PLAYERS IN THE RACE TO ACQUIRE ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE (AI)
- Hermes adds to fixed income offering with launch of Unconstrained Credit Fund
- Canadians’ big money dreams not backed up by effective saving habits: EQ Bank poll
- How Traditional Finance Companies Can Safeguard Their Future in the Age of Blockchain
- ArchOver launches Innovative Finance ISA to UK investors
- Keep calm, it’s only GDPR! Seven questions to ask your technology provider
- TMT Blockchain Fund – The VC Experts changing the face of fintech by harnessing blockchain
- Five key practices to ensure a proactive approach to regulatory change
- Data breaches top list of concerns for insurance industry
- NetApp Cloud Volumes for Google Cloud Platform Strengthens Cloud Data Services Portfolio
- Vaultbank Raises $3 Million, Launches Vaultbank Fund
- MANAGING THE RISK OF REGULATION: HOW SELF-REGULATION COULD REINVIGORATE THE CRYPTOCURRENCY BOOM
- WILL GDPR CHANGE INVESTMENT IN STARTUPS?
- SECURING TRUST IN INDIA’S DIGITAL CITIZENSHIP
- What is a secured loan?
- BLAKE MORGAN APPOINTS NEW LONDON BANKING AND FINANCE PARTNER
- ARCHOVER SURPASSES £50 MILLION LENDING MILESTONE
- Positive.com launches to protect Initial Coin Offerings from cyber attack
- VIETNAM’S LARGEST SMART VENDING MACHINE OPERATOR DROPFOODS PLANS TO RAISE US$9 MIL THROUGH INITIAL COIN OFFERING (ICO) ON SEPTEMBER 21ST TO EXPAND ITS SMART VENDING MACHINE FOOTPRINT ACROSS SOUTHEAST ASIA
- CYBERSECURITY TRAVEL TIPS WHEN GOING ABROAD
- ARCHOVER GRANTED FULL FCA AUTHORISATION
- SYNACK BRINGS FIRST HACKER-POWERED INTELLIGENCE PLATFORM TO MASSES BACKED BY MICROSOFT VENTURES, HEWLETT PACKARD ENTERPRISE AND SINGTEL INNOV8
- 2017: THE YEAR OF ANXIETY FOR CONSUMERS AND CYBER SECURITY
- BRICKVEST AWARDED FCA FULL SCOPE AIFM LICENSE WITH EUROPEAN PASSPORTING
- ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE IN BANKING – ROBO ADVISORS AND BEYOND
- LEADING FINTECH AND PAYMENTS ATTORNEY JOINS BAKERHOSTETLER
- FICO ENTERPRISE SECURITY SCORE GIVES LONG-TERM VIEW OF CYBER RISK EXPOSURE
- VENABLE ADDS EXPERIENCED COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE FINANCE ATTORNEY ROSS HONIG TO NEW YORK OFFICE
- GIBRALTAR STOCK EXCHANGE WELCOMES BITCOINETI “INVEST IN DISRUPTION”
- BRACKET COMPUTING INTRODUCES NEW CLOUD WORKLOAD PROTECTION PLATFORM
- SECURITISATIONS ARE NEEDED TO FINANCE EUROPE’S ECONOMIC RECOVERY, SAYS MPG’S NEW GENERAL COUNSEL
- INTERACTIVE DATA LAUNCHES LIQUIDITY INDICATORS SERVICE IN EUROPE
- DISRUPTIVE NEW SECURITY INCIDENT DETECTION AND RESPONSE SOLUTION, RAPID7 INSIGHTIDR, DRAMATICALLY REDUCES TIME FROM COMPROMISE TO CONTAINMENT
- GIBRALTAR STOCK EXCHANGE LISTS FIRST DEBT SECURITIES
- WELLESLEY MINI-BOND HITS £25M
- 7 THINGS RETAIL CAN TEACH FINANCE ABOUT DATA SECURITY
- DIEBOLD AND WINCOR NIXDORF TO COMBINE, CREATING PREMIER SELF-SERVICE COMPANY FOR FINANCIAL AND RETAIL MARKETS
- WELLESLEY LAUNCHES RENEWED MINI-BOND OFFER
- Malaysia: the Islamic financial capital of the world
- CAVENDISH LEADS ON THE SALE OF ALTERNATIVE INVESTMENTS GROUP DEXION CAPITAL TO FIDANTE PARTNERS
- LEGAL ADMISSIBILITY STANDARD FOR ELECTRONIC INFORMATION IS REVISED
- BUYING DISTRESSED LOAN PORTFOLIOS
- HAVE PATENTS REACHED A TRILLION-DOLLAR TIPPING POINT?
- SEP LAUNCHES INFRASTRUCTURE FUND
- BURGES SALMON APPOINTS NEW PARTNER IN BANKING AND FINANCE
- LONDON & CAPITAL COMPLETES TRANSITION TO IMPLEMENTING AN ASIGRA-BASED CLOUD BACKUP SOLUTION IN PARTNERSHIP WITH ONCORE IT
- ECONOMIC TREND IN ASIA AND POSSIBLE EXPANSION OF INTERNATIONAL STRUCTURED FINANCE MARKET THEREIN
- HUNTING FOR FUNDS FOR YOUR BUSINESS
- Data discipline
- Desktop computing for less than a cup of coffee per day per user
- Interview with Mr. Korosh Farazad, the Chairman and CEO (FII) and Managing Director (FCA)
- The inventor of new generation Banking: AKTIF BANK
- What Is The One Secret That Has Allowed FTM to Win The Coveted Global Banking & Finance Review Award for Best Fixed Income Fund Offshore 2012?
- How does the Global Economic Crisis affect the Canadian Economy
- How does a REIT operate and what strategies does it apply?
- Different types of Bonds
How we as female entrepreneurs can inspire and educate the next generation of female leaders
By Vaishali Shah, serial entrepreneur. There is tremendous enthusiasm and aspiration amongst the next generation of women who are passionate...
Digital collaboration: Shaping the Future of Finance
By Ryan Lester, Senior Director of Customer Experience Technologies at LogMeIn With heightened economic uncertainty and increased customer expectation becoming...
The 2020 Outbound Email Data Breach Report Finds Growing Email Volumes and Stressed Employees are Causing Rising Breach Risk
Research by Egress reveals organisations suffer outbound email data breaches approximately every 12 working hours Egress, the leading provider of human layer data security solutions, today released their 2020 Outbound Email Data...
Regulating innovation: the biggest challenge in payments
By Fady Abdel-Nour, Global Head of M&A and Investments, PayU Over the course of the last six months, the payments...
Investors remain worried about COVID, but positive towards stamp duty holiday
By Jamie Johnson, CEO of FJP Investment The journey back to economic normality will be strenuous. COVID-19 has imbued many...
Creating a culture of cybersecurity in Financial Services
By Martin Landless, Vice President for Europe at LogRhythm As the financial services sector increasingly moves online and reaps the...
How the financial sector can keep newly acquired customers returning time and time again
By Dicken Doe from Foolproof, a Zensar company Covid-19 has changed the financial lives of millions; what worked for people...
Creating an engaging email marketing campaign that avoids the junk folder
By David Wharram, CEO of Coast Digital With more than 280 billion emails sent every day, email marketing is a...
Cloud in Banking: An Opportunity That Can’t be Ignored
By David Rimmer, Research Associate at Leading Edge Forum Originally offered as a better way to build IT systems, cloud...
Increased contactless spending could be linked to higher fraud and payment disputes, warns global risk expert
The rapid adoption of contactless payments during COVID-19 may be contributing to multiple strands of fraud Monica Eaton-Cardone, COO and...