- ‘You can’t always get what you want’ (Out of budget season)
- Aon highlights the 16 tech megatrends that are changing reward, benefits and engagement
- How alternative lending can help close the UK productivity gap
- Bosch and Daimler: Metropolitan Area in California to become a pilot city for automated driving
- Merchants Bancorp’s Joy State Bank To Acquire Farmers-Merchants National Bank of Paxton
- Intigral Chooses ARRIS to Launch Jawwy TV Home Entertainment Service
- “FinTech and AI: Myths and Realities” by CreditEase MD at Tie Inflect 2018, San Francisco Bay Area
- Arab Esport Federation and Global Esport Resources announce 11 country agreement to consolidate Esport activities
- Deloitte Global and Middle East TMT Predictions: Smartphone sales expected to reach 1.85 billion per year by 2023
- Re-thinking the Financial Industry
- The Continuing Legacy of Jean Sammet’s COBOL
- The doctor is in: Consumers are more comfortable with AI in healthcare than other industries, per a SAS survey
- Arab Tourism Organization and Elite Capital & Co. Sign a Protocol for financing Arab Tourism Projects
- GENKYOTEX ANNOUNCES 2017 ANNUAL FINANCIAL RESULTS
- HOW TO ENCOURAGE WHISTLEBLOWING IN THE WORKPLACE AND AVOID CORPORATE FRAUD
- THE ENTERPRISE APP GAP
- LEADING IP LITIGATORS DAVID MANSPEIZER AND GREG CHOPSKIE JOIN MORRISON & FOERSTER
- MARKET LEADING SOFTWARE PROVIDER TEMENOS PARTNERS WITH MENA NEW AGE BANKING AS LEAD SPONSOR
- MONEY REMAINS THE BIGGEST CONVERSATION TABOO FOR HIGH NET WORTH INDIVIDUALS – BUT THIS IS CHANGING
- BLACKBURN TOPS ‘MONEY TRANSFER LEAGUE’
- NEWVOICEMEDIA INCREASES CUSTOMER BASE BY OVER 50 PERCENT IN FY’2016
- ARABIC INTERNATIONAL PUBLIC SECTOR ACCOUNTING STANDARDS CERTIFICATION BY DELOITTE & ACCA
- RETHINK AND INNOVATE: HOW YOUR FINANCE TEAM CAN SUCCESSFULLY NAVIGATE DISRUPTIVE CHANGE
- AN APPLE A DAY LETS THE MILLENIALS PLAY
- PIONEERING THE FUTURE FOR ENTERPRISE COMMUNICATIONS
- THERE’S NO BAIL OUT FOR THIS BANKING INDUSTRY PROBLEM
- CODE_N15 CONTEST: THE COUNTDOWN HAS BEGUN
- TOP-RANKED EFG HERMES ASSET MANAGEMENT FORTIFIES ITS POSITION AS THE FUND MANAGER OF CHOICE IN THE ARAB WORLD WITH STELLAR PERFORMANCE ACROSS ALL ASSET CLASSES
- DELOITTE LAUNCHES THE 2014 MIDDLE EAST TECHNOLOGY, MEDIA AND TELECOMMUNICATIONS PREDICTIONS REPORT
- INNOVATIVE BANKING
- MONEY IS THE LAST SOCIAL TABOO FOR THE RICH, REVEALS DEVERE STUDY
- Combating Cyber-Attacks Against the Financial Community
- List of Banks in Tunisia
- China: Conversation with World Bank Group President Zoellick at the Boao Forum for Asia Annual Conference 2012
- The Evolving Role of the IMF in the Global Economy
- The euro area and its role in the global economy
- The Fourth United Nations Conference on the Least Developed Countries 2011
- World Bank’s Managing Director Discusses the Arab World Initiative during Cairo Visit
- New World Bank Group MD Addresses Arab Economic Cooperation
UBX appoints new Chief Investment Officer
In line with its strategy to explore and invest in companies and platforms of the future, UBX—the Fintech and Corporate...
Workforce Diversity Matters To Our ESG Evaluation
We believe the limited representation of Black voices in key decision-making processes prevents companies from reaping the benefits of a...
Blackline reveals CEO succession plan
By President & COO Marc Huffman appointed CEO as of Jan. 1st, 2021; Founder Therese Tucker to serve as executive...
From furlough to returning to work – employees are feeling insecure in their future
New data looking into 6,273 employees, commissioned by Perkbox, the employee experience platform, has revealed the considerable impacts of the...
How mortgage regulations are changing globally
By Globalaw members Oliver Foerster, Partner @ Huth Dietrich Hahn, Roberto Sparano, Partner @ Quorum Legal ,Paul Tully, Managing Director and Partner...
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...