- KYC, Corruption and Queue Jumpers
- AerCap Holdings N.V. Reports Financial Results for the Third Quarter 2018 and Announces New Share Repurchase Program
- Delaware Court Rules For The First Time That Buyer May Walk From Deal For Material Adverse Effect
- Impact Investing for Family Offices
- Scope assigns AAA (AMR) to Allianz Global Investors in management overlay services
- Aberdeen Standard Investments Launches Global Equity AI Fund
- Sancus Expands Operations in Ireland
- Forget About Global Investing – Winans Investments Post Solid Performance in a Volatile 2018
- Scope affirms the Republic of Ireland’s credit rating at A+; Outlook Stable
- Matlin & Partners Acquisition Corporation and U.S. Well Services, LLC Enter Business Combination
- Exprivia|Italtel Present 2018-2023 Strategic Plan
- Broadcom to Acquire CA Technologies for $18.9 Billion in Cash
- Granite to Acquire German Logistics Property and Sell Aurora, Ontario Office Properties
- Scope Ratings maintains the review for downgrade on Herrenhausen Inv. – Compartment 1’s BBB- (SF)
- A turbulent relationship for the equities/bonds couple
- Green Africa Airways Announces Two Major Milestones – Completes Series A Round of Financing, Forms an Advisory Board of Senior Industry Leaders
- Luxury goods sales growth bottoms out, profit margins resilient under pressure
- ADP Holds Investor Day To Present Strategic Vision, Transformation Initiatives And Financial Outlook
- Scope assigns BBB-(SF) to class A notes issued by ARAGORN NPL 2018 S.R.L.– Italian NPL ABS
- Total Net Expense Ratio Lowered for AADR, Top-Performing International Equity ETF
- Assurant Closes Its $2.5 Billion Acquisition of The Warranty Group
- Momo Announces Unaudited Financial Results for the First Quarter 2018
- Triple Point launches Impact EIS
- Wabtec and GE Transportation to Merge, Creating Global Leader for Rail Equipment, Services and Software
- Lithium Market Value is Set to Increase With the Demand for Li-Ion Batteries
- Strategic Storage Growth Trust, Inc. Reports 2018 First Quarter Results
- Strategic Storage Trust II, Inc. Reports 2018 First Quarter Results
- Key investment themes revealed at CAMRADATA’s annual Pension Conference ‘Managing Objectives, Maximising Opportunity’
- Silver Industrial Demand Rebounded in 2017; Mine Supply Recorded Second Consecutive Loss
- ASG Technologies Releases ASG-TMON® Performance Analyzer 11.0 to Help Enterprises Manage the Performance and Costs of IT Resources
- BOND MARKET FOCUS: WHERE DO YIELDS GO FROM HERE?
- SS&C TO ACQUIRE DST SYSTEMS
- PCL SEES HIGHEST SALE ON RECORD BUT BUY TO LET SECTOR REMAINS SLUGGISH
- CATELLA: ASSET MANAGEMENT MARKET IN EUROPE BENEFITS FROM VALUE-ADDED INVESTORS
- THE 2017 TAX FILING SEASON: INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE OPERATIONS AND THE TAXPAYER EXPERIENCE
- STRONG GROWTH AND PROFITABILITY MOMENTUM
- FINANCIAL SERVICES: IS BREXIT A TRIGGER FOR TRANSFORMATION?
- THE WORLD’S FIRST ONLINE MARKETPLACE WHERE INVESTORS CAN LEND TO LARGE BRITISHCORPORATES RAISES £594,000 ON CROWDCUBE TO COMPETE IN MARKETPLACE LENDING SPACE
- HERMES INCREASES STAKE IN SOUTHERN WATER SERVICES LIMITED
- INTRALINKS DEAL FLOW PREDICTOR FORECASTS CONTINUED GROWTH IN GLOBAL M&A ACTIVITY THROUGH EARLY 2015
- WOLTERS KLUWER FINANCIAL SERVICES DEMONSTRATES BENEFITS OF ALIGNING RISK, FINANCE AND REPORTING
- AUDIT UPDATE: NEW DISCLOSURE REQUIREMENTS UNDER IFRS 13
- Using comparable firms is a standard method among equity analysts and investment advisors to estimate the value of firms and make investment recommendations
- Meeting Solvency II Requirements through an Enterprise Risk Management Technology Platform
- Banking Reform – no confidence in the ship’s charts, nor in the officers at the helm
- How does a REIT operate and what strategies does it apply?
- Challenges of Budgetary and Financial Crisis in Europe
- Advisory expertise at Vontobel
- Will IFA’s turn to the bottle for a new career?
- Fixed income investment of insurance companies and pension funds in a low yield – but volatile – environment
- Achieving maximum long-term growth
- Completing Economic and Monetary Union
- Monthly Market Report – June 2011
- Seeing Both the Forest and the Trees- Supervising Systemic Risk
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Macroprudential Policy
UBX appoints new Chief Investment Officer
In line with its strategy to explore and invest in companies and platforms of the future, UBX—the Fintech and Corporate...
Workforce Diversity Matters To Our ESG Evaluation
We believe the limited representation of Black voices in key decision-making processes prevents companies from reaping the benefits of a...
Blackline reveals CEO succession plan
By President & COO Marc Huffman appointed CEO as of Jan. 1st, 2021; Founder Therese Tucker to serve as executive...
From furlough to returning to work – employees are feeling insecure in their future
New data looking into 6,273 employees, commissioned by Perkbox, the employee experience platform, has revealed the considerable impacts of the...
How mortgage regulations are changing globally
By Globalaw members Oliver Foerster, Partner @ Huth Dietrich Hahn, Roberto Sparano, Partner @ Quorum Legal ,Paul Tully, Managing Director and Partner...
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...