- Should I Sell My Tokens Before or After Token Swap?
- Policy in the era of digital trade: barriers and drivers
- How to capitalise on forward-looking risk management
- How to Invest in Cryptocurrency?
- Big Data for Insurance
- More with less: The evolving state of the sales function within investment banks
- Macroeconomic trends in the healthcare sector
- Spac To The Future
- The Fastest Growing Form of Fraud That’s also Hardest to Detect: Synthetic Identity Fraud
- All those in favour say AI
- Banco Agrario, Telefonica and Comviva collaborate to launch electronic money solution for farmers and rural population in Colombia
- Allianz: Shipping losses in Asia buck global trends and continues to rise, making it top region worldwide for major shipping incidents over last decade.
- Limited impacts from ECB’s latest bad-loan initiative
- Aurora Labs Raises $8.4 Million Series A to Usher in the Age of Self-Healing Automotive Software
- Scope assigns initial issuer rating of B+ to JSC Lisi Lake Development, Outlook Stable
- Scope affirms Land of Berlin credit rating of AAA with Stable Outlook
- Spireon Signs Agreement with Ford Commercial Solutions to Add Ford Data Services to FleetLocate Solution
- Zuora cements its position as the leading system of record for subscription businesses
- Empower Your People and Transform Your Digital Operations Through Low-Code
- Using Packet-based NPMD Tools to Prepare for GDPR Breach Reporting
- ‘Optimal office’ productivity gains could unlock £39.8 billion GDP for UK and Ireland
- Co-bots not robots: how AI is transforming audit analytics
- One year later: How have income-based speeding fines impacted business fleets?
- Survey Of Consumer Products Companies: In-House Counsel Are Most Concerned About Litigation, Brand Equity, And Data Security
- Re-thinking the Financial Industry
- NEW PARTNERS JOIN CHARTER OF TRUST TO PROTECT CRITICAL INFRASTRUCTURE
- UK TO LOSE TOP SPOTS FOR VENTURE CAPITAL & PRIVATE EQUITY WORLD INVESTMENT DUE TO BREXIT
- FIVE FINSERV TOOLS TO IMPLEMENT THIS FORTNIGHT
- RAM TRACKING ADDS A MAJOR STRING TO ITS BOW – AND ASKS YOU TO JOIN THE CLUB!
- FUTURE PROOFING YOUR BUSINESS – IT’S TIME TO LISTEN TO YOUR CUSTOMER’S NEEDS
- THE HIDDEN VALUE IN FLEXIBLE OFFICE SPACE COMPARED TO CONVENTIONAL LEASED SPACE
- FUTURE CITIES ARE TACKLING TRANSPORTATION-RELATED PROBLEMS USING AN INTEGRATED PLATFORM THAT CAN CENTRALLY MANAGE MOBILITY, SAFETY AND THE ENVIRONMENT
- CHINA: COMING BACK INTO FOCUS
- THE CFO: FROM FINANCE TO TALENT
- RULES OF ENGAGEMENT
- ARGUING THE CASE FOR FINANCE EFFICIENCY
- STRATEGIES FOR SECURING RETAIL PAYMENT DATA
- SURGING ACTIVITY IN THE WAN SPACE – BUT DON’T LET THE BUZZ – CLOUD YOUR JUDGEMENT, HERE ARE NINE KEY STEPS TO ENSURING A FUTURE-PROOF WAN
- IMMEDIATE PAYMENTS ARE A KEY REVENUE DRIVER FOR 66 PERCENT OF BANKS IN MARKETS WITH IP SCHEMES
- FREE CROSS BORDER PAYMENTS, EUROPEAN GROWTH, PRODUCT FEATURES & NEW SERVICES
- HPS POWERCARD USERS MEETING PUTS PAYMENTS UNDER THE SPOTLIGHT
- FINANCIAL FIRMS HIT WITH MILLION POUND LOSSES PER CYBERSECURITY INCIDENT
- SYNECHRON LAUNCHES “NEO” – ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE SOLUTIONS FOR THE FINANCIAL SERVICES INDUSTRY
- POLAND’S IDEA BANK GROUP HAS CREATED AN ACCOUNTING PROGRAM FOR DRIVERS USING THE UBER PLATFORM
- THREE ID VERIFICATION TRENDS AND PREDICTIONS FOR 2017
- REDMAYNE BENTLEY: IMPROVING CUSTOMER SERVICE
- STERLING WEAKENS, BUT IT’S NOT ALL BAD NEWS
- NEW SURVEY FINDS WORSENING GLOBAL SHORTAGE OF TRADE FINANCE
- INNOVATION AND COLLABORATION IDENTIFIED AS KEY DRIVERS OF GLOBAL FINANCIAL INCLUSION AND FINANCIAL TRANSPARENCY
- WHY AGE VERIFICATION TECHNOLOGY MATTERS
- HOW THE INSURANCE INDUSTRY CAN LEVERAGE THE POTENTIAL OF IOT
- ZERO-BASED BUDGETING – A GREAT IDEA, ONE STEP AT A TIME
- BREXIT UPDATE: WHAT’S NEXT FOR THE GLOBAL MARKETPLACE
- There are no secrets that time does not reveal
- BREXIT: THE INVESTMENT IMPACT
- AS IBM ADOPTS AN ALGORITHM TO SHAPE M&A ACTIVITY – CONNECT GROUP’S STRONG PERFORMANCE SHOWS THE VALUE OF A PEOPLE-BASED APPROACH
- A FORMER MOUNTIE’S WAR ON BANK FRAUD
- BUSINESSES URGED TO RETHINK THEIR APPROACH TO M&AS IN 2016 MAKE HR EQUAL PARTNERS WITH FINANCE SAYS TOP CONSULTANTS
- TAKING YOUR BUSINESS TO THE NEXT LEVEL
- COMING OF AGE: BIG DATA AND FINANCIAL SERVICES
- COMPLIANCE CONTINUES TO BE A KEY DRIVER FOR FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS
- WEDO TECHNOLOGIES LAUNCHES SHAPE TELECOM
- NEW REPORT REVEALS FINANCIAL SERVICES SECTOR VIEWS DIVESTMENTS AS DIFFICULT AND LENGTHY
- THE NET INTEREST INCOME CONUNDRUM: SURVIVE OR THRIVE
- A TIME OF PAYMENT MARKET CHANGE DOES NOT AUTOMATICALLY SIGNAL MARKET DECLINE
- FEATURE INTERVIEW WITH PATRICIA ECHAUZ CHILIP, PRESIDENT AND CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER OF STANDARD INSURANCE COMPANY
- THE EXTOLLED VIRTUES OF THE CORPORATE IDEALIST
- FROST BROOKS COMPLETES SIGNIFICANT CAPITAL INVESTMENT FOR THE WORLD’S LEADING ONLINE PROVIDER OF BUSINESS VALUATIONS BIZEQUITY
- FINANCIAL SERVICES FIRMS SEE FASTEST GROWTH SINCE 2007 – CBI/PwC
- MOBILE PAYMENTS GO BEYOND MAINSTREAM
- ISLAMIC FINANCE FUTURES
- FINANCIAL SERVICES FIRMS UPBEAT AS BUSINESS VOLUMES RISE – CBI/PWC SURVEY
- PLANNING, BUDGETING AND FORECASTING
- DOES THE WORD ‘SUSTAINABLE’ HELP US TO MAKE GOOD INVESTMENTS?
- MOBILE VOICE RECORDING: MEETING THE CHALLENGE
- Understanding Disability – Planning for Financial Well-Being
- LIFE’S A GAME IN THE WORLD OF INSURANCE
- RELEASING THE ENTERPRISE DATA GOLDMINE: HOW TO IMPLEMENT A SUCCESSFUL MDM STRATEGY
- FUNDING FOR UK MID-MARKET COMPANIES: CHANGE IS AFOOT
- TRUE POTENTIAL ADDS THREADNEEDLE INCOME STRATEGIES TO ITS PLATFORM
- WHY THE CUSTOMER IS KING
- Accounting in the cloud: the future of online bookkeeping
- Conduct risk: the essential ingredient for banking reform
- OTC Derivatives Industry underprepared for impending regulations
- Leading claims management firm launches All Square Treasury following FSA announcement
- DATACENTERS AS AN ASSET
- Making the most of the Asian funds goldrush
- From Big Data to Big Marketing
- Time is money: banking on automation
- How to Navigate the Fast-Paced Forex Market
- Achieving maximum long-term growth
- Canada in a Multi-Polar World
5 reasons to rebrand now
By David Langton, president of Langton Creative Group and co-author of Visual Marketing (Wiley Publishers). Ineffective Logo. How well does your name...
UBX appoints new Chief Investment Officer
In line with its strategy to explore and invest in companies and platforms of the future, UBX—the Fintech and Corporate...
Workforce Diversity Matters To Our ESG Evaluation
We believe the limited representation of Black voices in key decision-making processes prevents companies from reaping the benefits of a...
Blackline reveals CEO succession plan
By President & COO Marc Huffman appointed CEO as of Jan. 1st, 2021; Founder Therese Tucker to serve as executive...
From furlough to returning to work – employees are feeling insecure in their future
New data looking into 6,273 employees, commissioned by Perkbox, the employee experience platform, has revealed the considerable impacts of the...
How mortgage regulations are changing globally
By Globalaw members Oliver Foerster, Partner @ Huth Dietrich Hahn, Roberto Sparano, Partner @ Quorum Legal ,Paul Tully, Managing Director and Partner...
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...