- Gain an Edge with Accounting Automation
- How cloud technology can help you keep on top of your business finances
- Emerging fintech innovations set to influence SME lending in 2019
- Moving real-time treasury from theory to reality
- New dawn rising on corporate banking: The increasing adoption of virtual accounts
- AerCap Holdings N.V. Reports Financial Results for the Third Quarter 2018 and Announces New Share Repurchase Program
- The driving force of the economy – Trade Finance in Armenia
- Citi Launches Citi® Payment Insights For Institutional Clients with Real-Time Payments Visibility and Management
- Gresham Acquires Cash and Payments Solutions Experts, B2 Group
- Payment Clearing and Machine Learning: Everything There Is to Know
- Tungsten Network passes £300 million of financing to global supply chain since 2017 relaunch
- What is Accounts Receivables on the balance sheet?
- 5 tips to win in SME Banking and secure the digital future
- 4finance Holding S.A. Reports Results For The Three Months Ending
- Tradeshift announces Tradeshift Pay, Industry’s First End-to-End Cloud Platform for Supply Chain Payments and Finance, Including Blockchain-Based Financing
- Enforcement of arbitration awards: choose your courts wisely
- Tungsten Network extends analytics offering to accounts receivable
- CURRENCYCLOUD LAUNCHES GLOBAL COLLECTIONS, EMPOWERING BUSINESSES TO GO GLOBAL
- What are current assets?
- SANCUS FINANCE STRENGTHENS OPERATIONS AS OSGOOD JOINS THE FOLD
- SUNTEC XELERATES THE OPEN BANKING REVOLUTION TO DELIVER BUSINESS VALUE
- SOMEONE CALLING YOU ABOUT YOUR IRS TAX DEBT MAY BE REAL NOW!
- QUPITAL, HONG KONG’S FIRST ONLINE INVOICE DISCOUNTING EXCHANGE, SECURES USD 2 MILLION SEED ROUND OF FUNDING
- C2FO WORKING CAPITAL OUTLOOK SURVEY FINDS SMES FOCUSED ON GROWTH DESPITE BREXIT IN EUROPE AND US ELECTIONS
- P2 ENERGY SOLUTIONS – ACCOUNTING AND PRODUCTION SOFTWARE FOR OIL & GAS OPERATORS
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- ELECTRONIC PAYMENTS AND INVOICING INCREASE FINANCE PROFESSIONALS’ CONCERNS ABOUT CYBERSECURITY AND FRAUD
- PRIVATE U.S. CORPORATE TREASURY SPEAKS
- HOW TO MANAGE CASH FLOW IN BUSINESS
- WEBPAYHUB™ FROM AFFIRMATIVE TECHNOLOGIES ALLOWS MIGRATION TO ELECTRONIC PAYMENTS EASIER, ECONOMICAL AND MORE SECURE THAN EVER
- RISK MANAGEMET IN STOPANSKA BANKA A.D. BITOLA – A PREREQUISITE FOR LONG TERM FINANCIAL STABILITY AND PROFITABILITY
- GRESHAM RELEASES NEW GENERATION OF CTC ARM
- 25 WAYS TO IMPROVE STAGNANT CASH FLOW
- PENSIONS, TIMES ARE CHANGING
- THE WINNING FORECAST
- MAXIMISING CASH MANAGEMENT CAPABILITIES
- BOOSTING FINANCIAL FLEXIBILITY
- UNDERSTANDING CREDIT INSURANCE
- CREATING A CUSTOMER-CENTRIC BUSINESS
- DBS RMB INDEX FOR VVINNING ENTERPRISES (DRIVE) – 4Q13
- EULER HERMES LAUNCHES EH SMARTVIEW, AN INNOVATIVE ONLINE SOLUTION TO IMPROVE RISK MONITORING
- AEGIS GROUP FINE-TUNES TRADE CREDIT MANAGEMENT FOLLOWING INTERNATIONAL ROLL-OUT OF TINUBU SQUARE
- READSOFT RESEARCH: FRAGILE NATURE OF UK SMALL BUSINESS TURNOVER
- MANAGING TRADE CREDIT MITIGATES RISK EXPOSURE FOR BUSINESSES IN AN UNCERTAIN ECONOMY
- What Is The One Secret That Has Allowed FTM to Win The Coveted Global Banking & Finance Review Award for Best Fixed Income Fund Offshore 2012?
- Protection of foreign lenders’ rights in Ukraine
Business recovery from COVID-19 lies in implementing the practice of Open Book Management
By Suranga Herath is CEO of English Tea Shop, the leading independent speciality and organic tea company. Over the course of the...
Making Connectivity A Key Part of Cloud Strategy for Finance
By Eric Troyer, CMO at Megaport Finance organisations across the board are facing unprecedented disruption, with new technology entering the industry...
The Impact of Covid-19 on Planning
By Nilly Essaides, Sherri Liao and Gilles Bonelli, The Hackett Group The economic consequences of the coronavirus outbreak vary by...
Covid-19 can reboot belt and road initiative towards a sustainable future
A new CMS report reveals that Covid-19 has boosted Chinese enthusiasm for adopting the principles of BRI 2.0, leading to...
The (U)X Factor: The software bringing biometric payment cards to market
By Jonas Nilsson, Product Manager at Fingerprints With over 20 bank trials in progress and a second commercial roll-out imminent in...
Corporate treasuries under pressure need multi-banking trade finance technology
By Andrew Raymond, CEO, Bolero International The pressures on corporate treasuries in global trade have continued to mount since an...
How can financial services companies deliver great customer service and retain customer loyalty?
By Chris Angus, Senior Director, 8×8 The reality many banks are facing now is that given Amazon Prime can deliver...
Embracing digital automation without compromising on customer experience
By Mang-Git NG, CEO & Founder of Anvil Community banks have always prided themselves on their ability to serve their...
Two-thirds of finance professionals are now more efficient due to the Covid-19 crisis
The Covid-19 crisis is making a big impact on the efficiency of the UK’s finance departments, with 66% of financial...
Two thirds of people believe their work travel patterns have changed permanently
Alphabet research shows accelerating demand for mobility and EVs after lockdown Only 35% of people expect to return to normal...