- How do you pick which technology your business needs?
- Getting closer to SMEs: a six-step relationship builder for banks
- Painting a complete picture with unstructured data
- The CFOs guide to achieving IFRS 17 compliance
- What does a financial analyst do?
- 2018 Prophet Brand Relevance Index® finds three financial services firms in top 50 list of Most Relevant Brands to UK Consumers
- Will we value our landscapes more as our cities overheat, forests burn, our rivers flood and we die earlier?
- Parkway Acquisition Corp. and Skyline National Bank Complete Merger with Great State Bank
- IASB consults on the accounting for financial instruments with characteristics of equity
- Parkway Acquisition Corp. and Great State Bank Receive Shareholder Approvals for Merger
- Balancing sustainability in business with growth and innovation
- New Cgma® Business Model Framework And Trust Tool Kit Helps Boards Link Strategic Decision Making And Value Generation
- Momo Announces Unaudited Financial Results for the First Quarter 2018
- Wolters Kluwer launches CCH GDPR Compliance product in the UK
- T-Mobile USA, Inc. Announces Successful Consent Solicitations
- The SEC Continues Its Regulatory Focus on Advisory Fees and Expenses
- IFS Applications 10 launches with new, engaging user-experience and 500+ functional updates
- Re-thinking the Financial Industry
- Bahrain VAT – lessons learned from KSA & UAE
- DEMYSTIFYING RAPID APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT: THE PROS, THE CONS AND HOW IT COMPARES TO AGILE
- A REFRESHER ON CYPRUS TAX PRINCIPLES
- WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU ADD AN EXTRA $3000 BILLION TO THE BALANCE SHEET?
- AMLAK FINANCE WINS PRESTIGIOUS GLOBAL BANKING & FINANCE REVIEW AWARDS
- KIDS ARE BUDDING BUSINESS OWNERS BUT AREN’T CLUED UP ON BUDGETING
- TAX REFORM AND IRS MODERNIZATION TOP LIST OF ISSUES AS CPA ADVOCATES JOURNEY TO CAPITOL HILL
- ‘WE HAVE MORE TO GAIN THAN FEAR FROM AI’ SAYS UK’S BIGGEST TECH COMPANY
- THE 2017 TAX FILING SEASON: INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE OPERATIONS AND THE TAXPAYER EXPERIENCE
- International Islamic Bank Opts for ICS BANKS® ISLAMIC System from ICSFS
- PROS AND CONS OF AN INTERNAL MODEL APPROACH VERSUS A STANDARDISED APPROACH
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- THE GUIDE TO DAMAGES IN INTERNATIONAL ARBITRATION
- GLEIF AND FIVE ‘FIRST MOVER’ LEI ISSUERS SUCCESSFULLY CONCLUDE A PROTOTYPE EXERCISE TO IDENTIFY WHO OWNS WHOM IN THE GLOBAL LEI SYSTEM
- THE STATUS QUO IS NOT AN OPTION
- SAS® HELPS BANKS CONTEND WITH NEW IFRS 9 ACCOUNTING STANDARDS
- WHAT DOES CP29/16 MEAN FOR MORTGAGE LENDERS?
- NEW PROPOSED LEGISLATION FOR AMENDMENTS OF THE CYPRUS IP BOX REGIME
- CHARLES TILLEY OBE STEPS DOWN AS CEO OF CIMA AND BECOMES EXECUTIVE CHAIRMAN, CGMA RESEARCH FOUNDATION
- NETSUITE ONEWORLD 16 ADDS ENHANCEMENTS FOR GLOBAL ENTERPRISES
- ARABIC INTERNATIONAL PUBLIC SECTOR ACCOUNTING STANDARDS CERTIFICATION BY DELOITTE & ACCA
- A New Approach to Executive Pay
- DELOITTE “MIDDLE EAST POINT OF VIEW”: LACK OF PROPER PLANNING CAN DERAIL IFRS IMPLEMENTATION IN KSA
- BLOCKCHAIN: LOOKING BEYOND THE HYPE OF BITCOIN
- LEAN THOUGHT LEADER SHOWS CEOS AND OTHER BUSINESS LEADERS WHY LEAN IS THE MODERN WAY TO RUN ANY ORGANIZATION
- VAT IN THE GCC: NOW OR NEVER?
- DELOITTE RELEASES FIRST ARABIC SUMMARY OF IPSAS STANDARDS
- GLOBAL SURVEY REVEALS CFOS VALUE “SOFT SKILLS” AND COLLABORATION
- CROWDFUNDING – WATCH OUT FOR THE VAT
- PRAXITY’S ALKHARASHI & CO APPOINTED AUDITOR FOR SAUDI STOCK MARKET AUTHORITY
- IS 2015 THE YEAR OF M&A MANIA?
- THE GROWING DEMAND FOR ISLAMIC SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS
- THE STANDARDS ARE SET AND THE FIRES ARE OUT: RETAIL BANKING RISK TRENDS
- CUT RISK OF FRAUDSTERS INTERCEPTING EMAILS TO STEAL MONEY
- KEY RISK DATA AGGREGATION ARCHITECTURE REQUIRED FOR BASEL III COMPLIANCE
- INTUIT FOURTH-QUARTER REVENUE GREW 13%; QUICKBOOKS ONLINE SUBSCRIBER GROWTH ACCELERATED TO 40%
- TMF GROUP PROFILE
- BRAZILIAN FIRM BEXCELL AUDITORES INDEPENDENTES JOINS PRAXITY
- TIME FOR AN ENVIRONMENTAL REALITY CHECK
- ARE PROFITS AND ETHICS MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE?
- THOUGHTS FROM A TECHNOLOGY CFO
- DOES THE WORD ‘SUSTAINABLE’ HELP US TO MAKE GOOD INVESTMENTS?
- IMPLICATIONS OF IFRS 9 HEDGING PRACTICES: ADDRESSING THE FINE LINE BETWEEN FINANCE AND RISK
- ‘PATH SOLUTIONS’ CUTTING-EDGE ISLAMIC BANKING TECHNOLOGIES’
- NETSUITE UNVEILS SUITEGL, TRANSFORMING GENERAL LEDGER FROM ONE-SIZE-FITS-ALL INTO A DYNAMIC BUSINESS ASSET
- BIGGER BUSINESSES MORE CONCERNED ABOUT REGULATING ETHICAL BEHAVIOUR
- FINANCIAL GOVERNANCE AND BEST PRACTICE KEY TO RISK LIMITATION IN LAW FIRMS
- IFRS 9 DUE DATE ADDS TO THE REGULATORY HEAT OF 2018
- SAUDI FIRM ALKHARASHI & CO JOINS PRAXITY
- THE PRINCIPLES OF MODERN IT FOR THE AMBITIOUS BUSINESS
- UK DESTINATION OF CHOICE FOR INTERNATIONAL INVESTORS
- VIRTUSA EXPANDS OPERATIONS IN EUROPE WITH TRADETECH CONSULTING ACQUISITION
- MAKING NATURAL CAPITAL A MATERIAL BUSINESS CONCERN
- UK CARVES A SPACE IN ISLAMIC FINANCE
- THE ROLE OF DATA IN DRIVING BUSINESS BENEFITS AND CUSTOMER OUTCOMES FROM RISK MANAGEMENT
- BUSINESS FINANCE APPS ON THE RISE AND WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW
- Can sustainability data be used as a measure of risk?
- Teradata Revenue Increases 18 Percent in Constant Currency
- South African businesses missing out on the efficiency benefits of integrated reporting, a year into the mandate, according to CarbonSystems
- The Management of the Banking Sector and the Economy
The Derry Group launches new employee engagement and communications app
The Derry Group, a one stop shop for the distribution, storage and order picking of chilled and frozen products has...
Barclaycard launches new service to redefine supply chain payments for businesses
Barclaycard Payment Intelligence uses data to help businesses of all sizes better understand and nurture their supply chains The brand-new...
The UnRefundables: Shoppers left out of pocket post-pandemic
One in ten shoppers (11%) left out of pocket or without refunds since pandemic One in three shoppers (36%) actively...
How new trends are creating the perfect recipe for rapid digital transformation throughout the world’s oldest institutions
By Wayne Johnson, CEO, Encompass Digital banking has drastically changed the landscape of financial transactions over the last few years....
Standard Chartered Bank partners with Microsoft to become a cloud-first bank
Standard Chartered Bank and Microsoft Corp. on Tuesday announced a three-year strategic partnership to accelerate the bank’s digital transformation through a cloud-first strategy....
Younger generations drive UK alternative payment method adoption for online transactions
42% of Millennials and 35% of Generation Z feel confident using alternative payment methods, or have used them previously 81%...
New Moneypenny Survey Shows How Office Life has Transformed in Post-lockdown Return to Work
A new survey by leading outsourced communications provider, Moneypenny, into the return to work post-Covid lockdown, shows that almost half...
What does the future hold for accessing earnings? Introducing the world’s first Earnings on Demand payment and debit card
By James Herbert, CEO & founder, Hastee Let’s begin by looking at how our brains are wired. Think about the hunter-gatherer mindset: when...
Risk Mitigation & The US Election
We need to talk about the election. For the past four months, news cycles have been dominated by the COVID-19...
Honest services wire fraud and the need for caution on multilateral development bank projects
By Joshua Ray, Legal Director, Rahman Ravelli www.rahmanravelli.co.uk A recent court case extended US prosecutors’ extraterritorial reach for tackling corruption....