- The emerging risks of 2020
- The keys to the kingdom: three unexpected ways in which tackling slow payments could benefit the entire economy
- Risks and Rewards: The impact of Brexit on global trade
- Optimizing the benefits of agriculture to transform Nigeria
- What is comprehensive insurance
- Volatility Risk Premia Strategies in an Era of Uncertainty
- Recovering from acts of malice, incompetence and God in banking IT systems
- Disaster Recovery 2.0: Protecting Businesses from Potential Catastrophic Risks
- How safe are you really? New study finds the lowest risk property locations in the UK
- Allianz: Shipping losses in Asia buck global trends and continues to rise, making it top region worldwide for major shipping incidents over last decade.
- ThoughtWorks and AI Singapore Sign Memorandum of Understanding
- Income producing assets: what are they and how to create them?
- IBM Cloud Fuels Smart Building Innovation
- US suffers multi-billion dollar storm losses amid subdued start to tornado season, according to Aon catastrophe report
- TCS to Establish Center for Advanced Computing to Develop High Performance Computing Solutions
- Better Safe Than Sorry-71 Per Cent Of Drivers Believe Other Road Users Should Improve Their Safety
- Insurance companies seeking blockchain applications
- EFA Group: Connecting Worlds, Creating Impact Through Financing
- One pothole could cost vehicle owners almost two months of an average UK salary
- Climate and disaster risk financing get fresh boost from African Development Bank
- Fidor and IFC partner to expand digital financial inclusion in developing markets
- 5 REASONS SPRING DRIVING CAN BE DANGEROUS
- THE PERFECT STORM – DIGITAL, DATA, AND CHANGING BUSINESS MODELS
- TAX SENDS HOME INSURANCE PRICE RISES THROUGH THE ROOF
- REGULATION AT THE HEART OF BANKING GROUP PROFITABILITY
- REIMAGINING INSURANCE IN THE WORLD OF IOT
- IBM AND SALESFORCE ANNOUNCE LANDMARK GLOBAL STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP
- BUY-TO-LET INSURANCE CLAIMS SOAR IN WAKE OF STORM ANGUS
- AXIA VENTURES GROUP ANNOUNCES THE APPOINTMENT OF MR. FRANCISCO SOTTOMAYOR AS MANAGING DIRECTOR AND HEAD OF ITS INVESTMENT BANKING DIVISION, IBERIA.
- WEATHERING THE DISRUPTIVE STORM AND PREVENTING CUSTOMERS FROM JUMPING SHIP
- Insurance in Cambodia
- WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW BEFORE BUYING CAR INSURANCE
- BREACH PRE-PLANNING: WOULD YOU BE READY TO RESPOND TODAY?
- THE SHOCKING COST OF CHRISTMAS OVER A LIFETIME
- SENIOR INSURANCE EXECUTIVES TO GATHER THIS OCTOBER AT THE INAUGURAL INSURANCE PENETRATION WEST AFRICA (IPWA) SUMMIT IN DUBAI
- NEW INNOVATIVE INVESTMENT PLATFORM LAUNCHES IN THE UK
- EXPLORE THE UNTAPPED WEST AFRICAN INSURANCE MARKET AT THE IPWA 2015 SUMMIT – A FOCUS ON MICRO INSURANCE, TAKAFUL AND CLIMATE INSURANCE FUND
- CAT BONDS – LITIGATION PERSPECTIVES
- EXTREME WEATHER THREAT RAISES BUSINESS RISK AWARENESS, DRIVES CLOUD ADOPTION
- FEATURE INTERVIEW WITH PATRICIA ECHAUZ CHILIP, PRESIDENT AND CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER OF STANDARD INSURANCE COMPANY
- CURRENT INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
- AFRICAN FINANCE RISING
- SMART CITIES: THE END OF PRIVACY OR THE KEY TO ACTIVE CITIZENSHIP?
- ENTITY-BASED REGULATION MEANS STORMY WEATHER AHEAD FOR LAW FIRMS
- Is winter a good time to switch current accounts?
- THE OFFICE OF THE FUTURE CHANGES THE FACE OF BANKING IN RUSSIA
- Kuwait Market Indices Lose Further Ground in 2011
- Shrinking Bank Balance Sheets as Five Year anniversary approaches
- Fixed income investment of insurance companies and pension funds in a low yield – but volatile – environment
- The Role of the G-20 in Sustaining the Recovery and Protecting Financial Stability
- World Bank Group Commits More Than $57 billion to Developing Countries in FY11 as Multi-Speed Economic Recovery Takes Shape
- The Challenges of Economic Policy Cooperation
- Making decisions in an uncertain world
Covid-19 can reboot belt and road initiative towards a sustainable future
A new CMS report reveals that Covid-19 has boosted Chinese enthusiasm for adopting the principles of BRI 2.0, leading to...
The (U)X Factor: The software bringing biometric payment cards to market
By Jonas Nilsson, Product Manager at Fingerprints With over 20 bank trials in progress and a second commercial roll-out imminent in...
Corporate treasuries under pressure need multi-banking trade finance technology
By Andrew Raymond, CEO, Bolero International The pressures on corporate treasuries in global trade have continued to mount since an...
How can financial services companies deliver great customer service and retain customer loyalty?
By Chris Angus, Senior Director, 8×8 The reality many banks are facing now is that given Amazon Prime can deliver...
Embracing digital automation without compromising on customer experience
By Mang-Git NG, CEO & Founder of Anvil Community banks have always prided themselves on their ability to serve their...
Two-thirds of finance professionals are now more efficient due to the Covid-19 crisis
The Covid-19 crisis is making a big impact on the efficiency of the UK’s finance departments, with 66% of financial...
Two thirds of people believe their work travel patterns have changed permanently
Alphabet research shows accelerating demand for mobility and EVs after lockdown Only 35% of people expect to return to normal...
TCI: A time of critical importance
By Fabrice Desnos, head of Northern Europe Region, Euler Hermes, the world’s leading trade credit insurer, outlines the importance of...
What should I invest and How do I invest
By Imogen Clarke With all the uncertainty that has arisen from 2020, with lockdown threatening businesses and the warning of...
Death of the workplace friendship: study shows how remote working is eroding our meaningful connections with colleagues
Employee experience platform Perkbox’s research on 1,296 employees and 300 business leaders reveal 65% think the ‘new way of working’...