- LIBOR’s Demise Set To Rock The Foundations of Finance?
- Preparing for a post-LIBOR world
- The Saudi oil attacks symbolise a new age of oil market uncertainty
- Last stage of PSD2 is incoming, but the road ahead is still fraught with danger
- Using Corporate Event Data to Navigate Low-Latency in Equity Options:Strategies for Institutional Traders and Market Makers
- How insurers can make digital transformation a success
- Brexit driving growth but not profit for the UK’s food and drink industry
- WayRay raises $80M in a Round C led by Porsche and joined by Hyundai Motor, JVCKENWOOD, and other investors, aiming to become a $1B company next year.
- How much is renter’s insurance?
- Bosch and Daimler: Metropolitan Area in California to become a pilot city for automated driving
- Saxo Q3 Outlook: This could end very badly…
- TCL Multimedia Acquires CI Tech to Enter the Blue Ocean Commercial Display Market and Commences Business Diversification
- WALES TOPS LIST OF MOST PROFITABLE HOLIDAY LET AREAS
- Enabling Cryptocurrency Transactions Key to Going Mainstream
- China Finance Online Reports 2018 First Quarter Unaudited Financial Results
- Strategic Storage Growth Trust, Inc. Reports 2018 First Quarter Results
- Strategic Storage Trust II, Inc. Reports 2018 First Quarter Results
- The Ultimate Fire Safety Risk Assessment for Your Small Business
- Saxo Q2 Outlook: The end of a cycle like no other
- No demand for on-demand means end of road for UberRush and Shyp
- AUTOMATION IN FINTECH: A THREAT OR AN OPPORTUNITY?
- ASSYSTEM TECHNOLOGIES MAKES A MAJOR STRATEGIC MOVE BY ANNOUNCING A TAKEOVER OFFER FOR THE SQS GROUP, A BENCHMARK PLAYER IN DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
- Q&A WITH RACHAEL DONNELLY, ASSOCIATE SOLICITOR IN THE PROPERTY LITIGATION TEAM AT BLACKS SOLICITORS LLP, ON THE KEY THINGS TO LOOK OUT FOR WHEN BUYING A LEASEHOLD PROPERTY
- MITON’S DAVID JANE: CLIMBING THE WALL OF WORRY
- DEUTSCHE APOTHEKER- UND ÄRZTEBANK SIGNS CONTRACTS WITH AVALOQ TO ACCELERATE ITS DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
- HOMELYFE LAUNCHES TO PROVIDE CONSUMERS WITH TRANSPARENCY AND SIMPLICITY AROUND INSURANCE
- 4 KEY TAKEAWAYS FROM GLOBALPLATFORM’S TEE SEMINAR
- M&A DEAL LEAKS – DO REGULATORS NEED TO DO MORE?
- FUNERAL PLAN PROVIDERS ‘NEED TO BE REGISTERED’
- HEIGHTENED POLITICAL DISRUPTION ADDS WEIGHT TO THE ARGUMENT FOR EUROPEAN REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT RISK RATINGS TO BE GIVEN A STANDALONE MODEL
- BLACK ART OR REALITY – PREDICTIVE SOFTWARE ANALYTICS FOR THE FINANCIAL SECTOR?
- HEARTWOOD INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT – MARKET OUTLOOK 2017
- VILLEROY & BOCH OPTS FOR PREVERO CORPORATE PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT
- FOURWORLD CAPITAL ISSUES RESULTS OF INDEPENDENT ANALYSIS OF FLOTEK INDUSTRIES’ FRACKING ADDITIVE CNF, CONCLUDES COMPANY OVERSTATES PRODUCTS’ VALUE AND FACES UNDISCLOSED BUSINESS RISKS
- NEW GENERATION OF WEALTHY YOUNG PEOPLE DISCOVER THE WORLD OF AUCTIONS SAY BARNEBYS ART SEARCH ENGINE
- HOW DO WE DELIVER EFFECTIVE INCOME SOLUTIONS IN TODAY’S ENVIRONMENT?
- FICO ENTERPRISE SECURITY SCORE GIVES LONG-TERM VIEW OF CYBER RISK EXPOSURE
- BSO ENHANCES CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE WITH INVESTMENT IN STATE-OF-THE-ART TICKETING PORTAL ‘BSO SERVICE DESK’
- GILLA BOTTLING DISTRIBUTION STRATEGY PUTS STARTUP ON TOP OF THE CLOUD
- DELOITTE IDENTIFIES 14 BUSINESS IMPACTS OF A CYBERATTACK
- STRIKING THE RIGHT BALANCE IN FIXED INCOME – IT’S NOT SIMPLY DURATION
- BRAND FINANCE PLC AND SOLACTIVE AG LAUNCH INDICES
- WHERE ARE WE LOOKING FOR INCOME?
- BREXIT: THE INVESTMENT IMPACT
- WORLD LEADING PROVIDER OF CLOUD BASED BUSINESS VALUATIONS BIZEQUITY PUTS $1.7 BILLION PRICE TAG ON TOP 100 US PRIVATE WEALTH MANAGERS
- DELIVERING THE NEXT WAVE OF CAPITAL EFFICIENCIES
- HOW SMES LOOKING TO EXIT CAN BEST POSITION THEMSELVES FOR OVERSEAS BUYERS
- FEATURE INTERVIEW WITH PATRICIA ECHAUZ CHILIP, PRESIDENT AND CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER OF STANDARD INSURANCE COMPANY
- EQUITEQ LAUNCHES ONLINE INSIGHTS TO GIVE CONSULTANCY OWNERS THE EDGE
- THE TEMPERATURE IS RISING AS UK MID-MARKET FINANCIAL SERVICES M&A ACTIVITY HEATS UP
- MIZUHO TRUST & BANKING STRENGTHENS SECURITY AND REDUCES COSTS WITH SAFENET’S STRONG AUTHENTICATION
- DNB, NORWAY’S LARGEST FINANCIAL SERVICES INSTITUTION ENTRUSTS HCL WITH RUNNING THE BANK’S IT OPERATIONS
- IG, THE WORLD-LEADING PROVIDER OF FINANCIAL DERIVATIVES, EXTENDS OUT- OF- HOURS TRADING ON KEY US STOCKS AHEAD OF RESULTS SEASON
- GLOBAL WEALTH MANAGEMENT M&A ACTIVITY QUICKENS AS VALUATIONS DIP; IN 2013 NEARLY USD 0.76 TRN IN HNW ASSETS CHANGES HANDS THROUGH DEALS
- European insurance industry under pressure to agree compromise on Solvency 2
- Why Re-Tool At Business School?
- Be Prepared for the Private Equity Bonanza
- When, If Ever, Will Small-Cap Bank Valuations Return?
- Fixed income investment of insurance companies and pension funds in a low yield – but volatile – environment
- World Bank’s Fund for The Poorest Receives Almost $50 Billion in Record Funding
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...