- Adyen expands its global payment offering to Africa
- FSD Africa, CISI and CMA partner to strengthen Rwanda’s capital market
- Orient Bank selected Acumennet for their Treasury Management operations
- Bank and blockchain in Africa: A lot of African banks and government run when they hear the word crypto because of the effect they feel it will have on the economy and also loss of control
- The Digital Transformation of Banking – Driving Constructive Economic Outcomes from the FinTech Ecosystem in Africa
- Dark web ‘a gift’ to identity theft fraudsters says APU Ltd
- Eseye Collaborates with SolarNow and Amazon Web Services to Help Bring Solar Energy to Remote Regions in East Africa
- Uganda becomes the first African country to de-risk small and medium scale renewables under the German and ATI-backed RLSF initiative
- SME’s will benefit from a US$ 20-million African Development Bank loan to Uganda Development Bank
- UAE Exchange Rebrands its Uganda Operations as Unimoni
- UAE Exchange Rebrands its Rwanda Operations as Unimoni
- 21Vianet Blue Cloud Attends Microsoft Inspire 2018, Lands Cooperation with Leading Cloud Service Providers
- Barclays Africa Group Relaunches as Absa Group with a Fresh New Look
- Alibaba Business School and UNCTAD Train African Entrepreneurs to become Catalysts for Digital Transformation
- UN ‘Tech Bank’ opens in Turkey, to help poor nations ‘leapfrog development challenges’
- Leading project finance partner and Africa specialist re-joins Dentons in London
- The Tall Group Of Companies Wins Prestigious Queen’s Award For Enterprise: International Trade
- Africa Oil Week To Welcome 14 Governments
- Risks And Benefits Of Data-Driven Economics In Focus Of Major United Nations Gathering
- FINTECH IN SOUTH AFRICA: ACCELERATING THE DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION OF BANKING & FINANCIAL SERVICES
- FINTECH IS FAST-TRACKING THE POSITIVE & PROFITABLE TRANSFORMATION OF BANKING & FINANCIAL SERVICES IN AFRICA
- VISA ANNOUNCES TEAM VISA ROSTER FOR THE UPCOMING OLYMPIC AND PARALYMPIC WINTER GAMES
- TERRAPAY AND INSTANT CASH TEAM UP TO LAUNCH GLOBAL CROSS-BORDER MONEY TRANSFERS TO MOBILE WALLETS
- TOLA MOBILE HELPS MERCHANTS RECONCILE TRANSACTIONS IN AFRICA
- FINTECH AND THE POSITIVE TRANSFORMATION OF BANKING IN AFRICA
- ICS FINANCIAL SYSTEMS SUCCESSFULLY PARTICIPATES AT FINNOVATION AFRICA CONVENTION
- ICS FINANCIAL SYSTEMS SUCCESSFULLY PARTICIPATES AT SUB-SAHARAN AFRICA ISLAMIC FINANCE CONVENTION
- ICS FINANCIAL SYSTEMS TO EXHIBIT AT THE SUB-SAHARAN AFRICA ISLAMIC FINANCE CONVENTION 2017
- FINTECH IMPACT FOR AFRICA: RE-IMAGINING FINANCIAL SERVICES
- FINTECH IMPACT: DELIVERING CONSTRUCTIVE OUTCOMES FOR AFRICA
- THE 2017 EDITION OF THE SUB-SAHARAN AFRICA ISLAMIC FINANCE CONVENTION IN UGANDA TO ADVANCE FINANCIAL DEEPENING & INCLUSION, BRIDGE FUNDING GAPS AND MOBILISE INVESTMENT FOR NEW GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES
- TOP INNOVATIONS ANNOUNCED FOLLOWING INAUGURAL DIGITAL FINANCIAL SERVICES LAB BOOTCAMP
- THE INTERNATIONAL ISLAMIC BANKING SUMMIT AFRICA DJIBOUTI 2016 OPENED TODAY WITH MORE THAN 250 ISLAMIC FINANCE LEADERS SEEKING TO HARNESS THE DRIVING FORCES FOR THE SUCCESSFUL DEVELOPMENT OF ISLAMIC FINANCE IN AFRICA
- ISLAMIC FINANCE LEADERS FROM ACROSS AFRICA, THE MIDDLE EAST AND BEYOND SET TO GATHER IN DJIBOUTI TO BOOST TRADE & INVESTMENT FLOWS
- ISLAMIC FINANCE INDUSTRY LEADERS AND KEY REGULATORS FROM AFRICA, THE MIDDLE EAST AND INTERNATIONALLY GATHER TO ADVANCE TRADE & INVESTMENT, ACCESS LIQUIDITY POOLS AND BOOST FINANCIAL INCLUSION ACROSS AFRICA
- DAHABSHIIL INVESTS IN AGRI AND EMERGENCY POWER PROJECTS FOR YOUTH ENTREPRENEURSHIP PROGRAMME
- UGANDAN PRIME MINISTER RUHAKANA ANNOUNCES GROUNDBREAKING OF JAKANA HEIGHTS IN KAMPALA
- EFMA YEARBOOK 2014 EXAMINES GLOBAL TRENDS IN RETAIL BANKING
- SKRILL LAUNCHES PLATFORM TO CONNECT MOBILE OPERATORS AND ENABLE DIGITAL PAYMENTS IN EMERGING MARKETS
- KASABIAN HITS THE PHONES FOR WAR CHILD ON AVIATE TRADING FLOOR
- OVER EIGHT MILLION CUSTOMERS OF EQUITY BANK TRANSACT SEAMLESSLY ACROSS FIVE COUNTRIES USING INFOSYS FINACLE
- Award Winners 2013
- Profile & Readership
- List of Commercial Banks in Uganda
- List of Stock Exchanges in Africa
- List of Country Dialing Codes
- List of Least Developed Countries
- List of Countries in the World
- List of Countries in Eastern Africa
- List of Countries in Africa
- List of Countries and their Currencies
- List of Countries and their capitals
- List of Central Banks
- List of Islamic Banks in Uganda
- FDI in Africa: From a trickle to a flood
- The African Banking Evolution: High-Street Banking on your Doorstep
- List Of Investment Banks In Uganda
- African telecom investment opportunities attract global interest
- World Bank Analysis Sheds Light on Policies behind Africa’s Development Successes
- Government of Ghana partners with Cities Alliance to host Special Forum on rapid urbanization in Ghana
- Joint World Bank – African Development Bank Statement on the Situation in Cote d’Ivoire
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...