Twenga, the e-commerce advertising specialist, today launches a new high-frequency bidding feature for search marketing which will improve campaign automation and performance for its clients.
This new high frequency bidding feature will not only analyse data and detect ‘intention to buy’ signals but it will also drastically accelerate the decision making and optimisation process. Until now, marketing teams had to adjust settings and bids in their campaigns several times a day. This delay could extend over several weeks and hundreds of clicks had to be bought in order to estimate the efficiency of a product page. However, by using this new algorithm and automation-based feature, retailers now have a more performance-based approach to the search marketing process.
Twenga is rolling out methods similar to real-time bidding (RTB), which is already being used for display advertising, search marketing campaigns. Its high-frequency bidding tool is based on three fundamental pillars:
- Product catalogue data exploitation: Analysing a retailer’s customers and product catalogue is crucial for SEM campaigns in e-commerce because trending products and their sales performance is constantly changing. Twenga uses advanced tracking to detect high performance indicators at the product and user level in order to answer a variety of questions: Is this a best-selling product? What is the add to basket rate?
- Segmentation and audience analysis: The efficiency of search marketing comes from the understanding of navigation variables, which allows the platform to predict the customer’s intention to purchase a product. Twenga’s new platform goes even further to optimise performance by creating tailored profiles for users using keywords. By acutely integrating Google’s RLSAs, Twenga makes use of ultra-granular targeting for improved performance.
- Bidding frequency and subtlety: Product data analysis and user segmentation adapts campaigns according to a user’s profile and the context for their search. Twenga’s bidding tool uses an average of 500,000 data points per day per client, and adjusts bids in real-time in order to maximize their performance.
“We have already successfully rolled out RTB for our display advertising solutions. Integrating high-frequency bidding into our Smart SEM platform was the logical next step. Accelerating calculation and bid update rates allows us to considerably increase the ROI of our clients’ advertising campaigns. It is the ultimate weapon to generate more sales,” explained Bastien Duclaux, co-founder and CEO of Twenga.
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.
Twenga uses high-frequency bidding technology in its two SEM solutions:
- Smart FEED: A Google Shopping campaign manager which optimises feeds, bids at a product level and targets audiences with a high intention to purchase.
- Smart BID: An automated bidding manager for AdWords, which optimises existing campaigns’ ROI in real-time using a conversion prediction engine.