- Demystifying Revised Credit Risk Standardized Approach
- Corporate loan recovery rates much higher than assumed, confirms second Global Credit Data report on LGD
- AerCap Holdings N.V. Reports Financial Results for the Third Quarter 2018 and Announces New Share Repurchase Program
- Scope positions preferred senior-equivalent debt ratings of Commerzbank at the Issuer Rating level
- Europe’s hybrid bond market rebound gathers steam, issuance set to exceed EUR 20bn in 2018
- Scope upgrades Austrian mortgage covered bonds issued by Bank Burgenland and Wüstenrot to AAA
- Scope highlights improved clarity in senior debt positioning in Austrian banks’ capital structure
- Shelter in the storm: Europe’s smaller airlines face new round of consolidation
- Scope assigns BBB-(SF) to class A notes issued by ARAGORN NPL 2018 S.R.L.– Italian NPL ABS
- Lufthansa’s senior unsecured bond rated at BBB- and its junior subordinated hybrid debt rated at BB
- Rising global debt and the risk of corporate default
- TMX Group Prices Private Placement Offering of C$200 Million 3.779% Senior Unsecured Debentures Due 2028
- Expected new legislation on senior debt should help unsecured funding for German banks
- Moody’s: Rapid rise of weaker first-time issuers pushes up riskof defaults in EMEA high-yield space
- EU Bank Resolution Powers Open to Abuse
- Scope affirms A senior unsecured debt ratings of Danske Bank A/S
- Banks recover 75% of defaulted debt owed by large corporate borrowers, finds new Global Credit Data report
- BAILING IN DEPOSITORS – LESSONS FROM CYPRUS
- HERBERT SMITH FREEHILLS ADVISES ON RESTRUCTURING OF GREATER MANCHESTER WASTE PFI PROJECT
- BRINGING TOGETHER INVESTORS RUPERT MCCAMMON, FOUNDER AND MANAGING DIRECTOR OF THE AFRICA FINANCIAL SERVICES INVESTMENT CONFERENCE (AFSIC), HIGHLIGHTS KEY ELEMENTS OF THE UPCOMING AFSIC 2017.
- DIFFERENCES BETWEEN TLAC AND MREL REGULATION
- Banking in Macedonia
- AXIOM EUROPEAN FINANCIAL DEBT LIMITED
- RING-FENCING: VITAL UK BANKING REFORM OR A POLITICAL FOLLY?
- ROLE OF FACILITY AGENTS AND SECURITY TRUSTEES IN FINANCING TRANSACTIONS
- FITCH: SOUTH AFRICA SETS PRECEDENT FOR SENIOR BANK BAIL-IN
- LEADING NEW YORK BANKRUPTCY LAWYER GORDON NOVOD JOINS GRANT & EISENHOFER TO HEAD BANKRUPTCY LITIGATION PRACTICE
- Funding for Lending initiative
- Statement by the EC, ECB, and IMF on the Review Mission to Ireland
What does the future hold for accessing earnings? Introducing the world’s first Earnings on Demand payment and debit card
By James Herbert, CEO & founder, Hastee Let’s begin by looking at how our brains are wired. Think about the hunter-gatherer mindset: when...
Risk Mitigation & The US Election
We need to talk about the election. For the past four months, news cycles have been dominated by the COVID-19...
Honest services wire fraud and the need for caution on multilateral development bank projects
By Joshua Ray, Legal Director, Rahman Ravelli www.rahmanravelli.co.uk A recent court case extended US prosecutors’ extraterritorial reach for tackling corruption....
Teaching children about wealth management and why there has never been a better time
By Annabel Bosman is Managing Director and Head of Relationship Management at RBC Wealth Management As we approach the end...
Do your contracts and policies stand up to the Covid-19 test? A view from the UK
By Amy Cooper of Ius Laboris UK firm Lewis Silkin The coronavirus pandemic and lockdown have stress-tested employment contracts and policies,...
Going branchless: How banks can keep customers coming through the virtual doors
By Richard Kelsey, Head of Software Sales at Backbase Though you might be familiar with the popular seaside town of Newquay,...
Board Report Highlights Complex Decision-Making Process Across Banking and Finance sector
‘The State Of Decision-Making’ report from Board, reveals business decisions made in silos without modern planning tools A third (33%)...
EaseUS Free Data Recovery Software Recover Lost And Erased Documents
Have you anytime inadvertently masterminded erased or lost data from your work territory or PC? In case along these lines,...
Shawbrook Bank “cautiously optimistic” as it Publishes Half Year Report for 2020
Financial performance impacted by the pandemic Expected credit loss (ECL) charges of £45.8 million recognised on loans and advances to customers...
Shining a spotlight on operational resilience and cyber-risk in financial services
By Miles Tappin, VP of EMEA for ThreatConnect, explores why the financial services industry must build a cyber security strategy...