- Technology 2020 Look Ahead from KR1 plc
- Protecting the Belt & Road
- The future of leverage in derivatives trading
- Stakeholders unveil strategies to deepen Nigeria’s debt market
- Private equity’s attitude to European healthcare
- WayRay raises $80M in a Round C led by Porsche and joined by Hyundai Motor, JVCKENWOOD, and other investors, aiming to become a $1B company next year.
- 4th Edition UAE – India Economic Forum
- Major Projects Worldwide Can Now Access US Capital Markets
- Klook announces $200 million in new financing aimed at bringing US and European travel experiences online for people everywhere
- Norway’s elevated property prices present risks, though buffers limit sovereign implications
- Scope affirms the Republic of Ireland’s credit rating at A+; Outlook Stable
- Charles Russell Speechlys builds Luxembourg office with partner hire and promotion
- A turbulent relationship for the equities/bonds couple
- Fenergo Announces Asset Management Expansion & Appoints Kevin O’Neill To Lead New Buy-Side Division
- Investors Recover Millions Of Euro In First Few Months Of New Withholding Tax Reclaiming Platform, Protocol
- Statoil becomes Equinor: What’s in a Name?
- KKR to Acquire BMC Software from Investor Group
- Scope affirms Belgium’s credit rating at AA with Stable Outlook.
- Northern Trust Bolsters Institutional Brokerage With Experienced Hire
- Enforcement of arbitration awards: choose your courts wisely
- Colliers International to Make Transformational Strategic Investment in Harrison Street Real Estate
- Former Morgan Stanley Counsel Ella Cohen Joins Rimon’s New York Office
- Africa Investment Forum endorsed as a game changer for financing Africa’s infrastructure development
- Private equity investment into European companies hits ten-year high
- Worth its weight – should I invest in physical gold?
- Saxo Q2 Outlook: The end of a cycle like no other
- Dentons advises on equity offering by Housing Development Finance Corporation
- SOVEREIGN FUNDS ACROSS THE GCC CONTINUE TO GROW IN BOTH WEALTH AND SIGNIFICANCE
- CFA INSTITUTE CALLS FOR UNIVERSAL DISCLOSURE OF FEES AND PERFORMANCE ACROSS INVESTMENT INDUSTRY; INVESTOR TRUST WILL FOLLOW, STUDY FINDS
- STANHOPE CAPITAL BOLSTERS PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT TEAM WITH APPOINTMENT OF FORMER HEAD OF CAMBRIDGE ASSOCIATES LONDON
- THE GROWTH OF REAL ASSETS – WHY THE SEARCH FOR ALPHA CONTINUES
- The era of the weaker dollar
- PREMIALAB PLATFORM LAUNCHES EUROPEAN OFFERING FOLLOWING SUCCESS IN ASIA
- DLA PIPER LAUNCHES MIDDLE EAST TAX PRACTICE
- SMARTKARMA RAISES SERIES B ROUND LED BY SEQUOIA
- 10K RAISED IN 5 MINS AT DEVERE WESTERN EUROPE CONFERENCE USING NEW FINTECH APP
- THE UK’S INFRASTRUCTURE PIPELINE: HOW WILL WE FUND IT?
- NORTHERN TRUST ESTABLISHES BRANCH OFFICE IN ABU DHABI
- CROWN GLOBAL INSURANCE COMPANY OF AMERICA RANKED AS FASTEST GROWING LIFE INSURER BY S&P GLOBAL MARKET INTELLIGENCE
- REAL ESTATE FORUM AND GLOBEST HONOR FIVE SEPARATE STROOCK TRANSACTIONS NATIONALLY FOR BEST DEALS OF 2016
- PRIVATE INVESTMENT IN INFRASTRUCTURE IS PLAYING A MAJOR ROLE IN THE IMPROVED PERFORMANCE OF ESSENTIAL ASSETS AND SERVICES
- SOVEREIGN WEALTH FUNDS AND CENTRAL BANKS EMERGE AS LARGE SCALE COLLATERAL PROVIDERS ACCORDING TO BNY MELLON AND OMFIF
- DELOITTE “MIDDLE EAST POINT OF VIEW”: INVESTMENT FUND PRODUCTS EVOLVE TO TARGET PRIVATE INVESTORS
- MORRISON & FOERSTER LLP
- Malaysia: the Islamic financial capital of the world
- MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA REGION: WHAT PROGRESS AFTER THE “ARAB SPRING”?
- COMMERZBANK OPENS REPRESENTATIVE OFFICE IN IVORY COAST (CÔTE D’IVOIRE)
- LOAN PORTFOLIO TRANSACTIONS TO TOP € 100BN IN 2014
- DASSAULT SYSTÈMES ANNOUNCES 3D FINTECH CHALLENGE 2014 WINNER
- FROST BROOKS COMPLETES SIGNIFICANT CAPITAL INVESTMENT FOR THE WORLD’S LEADING ONLINE PROVIDER OF BUSINESS VALUATIONS BIZEQUITY
- MILBANK ADVISES SINGAPORE SOVEREIGN WEALTH FUND GIC IN US$310 MILLION INVESTMENTS IN PHILIPPINES FOOD AND HOSPITAL COMPANIES
- UK GREEN INVESTMENT BANK ANNOUNCES 2013-14 RESULTS AND PLANS TO RAISE A NEW £1 BILLION FUND
- ALTANA WEALTH LAUNCHES DEBUT UCITS FUND: THE ALTANA CORPORATE BOND FUND UCITS
- MOROCCAN KING MOHAMMED VI PRESIDES OVER SIGNING CEREMONY TO LAUNCH “WESSAL CASA-PORT” PROJECT
- CROSS PRACTICE TEAM IN WASHINGTON, BOSTON AND NEW YORK BOLSTERS MORGAN LEWIS’S ENERGY AND INFRASTRUCTURE CAPABILITIES
- HONG KONG VERSUS SINGAPORE – ETERNAL BUSINESS RIVALS?
- CITY LIGHTS OR ARABIAN NIGHTS?
- LENDING – WHERE IS IT HEADING – WITH OR WITHOUT BANKS?
- THE RISE OF RETAIL FOREX
- Be Prepared for the Private Equity Bonanza
- Kuwait Market Indices Lose Further Ground in 2011
- The Global Trends Report 2013: Towards a Distributed Future
- Essential Warning Tool Launched by AltanaFT Tracking CDS Spreads
- Global Banking & Finance Review Awards 2012
- Africa’s Future: Responding to Today’s Global Economic Challenges
- Déjà vu: Is your money really safe?
- The Role of the G-20 in Sustaining the Recovery and Protecting Financial Stability
- The Changing Face of Risk in the Global Financial System
- The Management of the Banking Sector and the Economy
- Philippines’ Local Governments Improving Business Regulation and Empowering Entrepreneurs, Finds World Bank Group
Return to Work Doesn’t Mean Business as Usual When it Comes to Travel and Expense
By Rob Harrison, MD UK & Ireland, SAP Concur The last few months have been an exercise in adaptability for...
Why technology is key to the future of auditing
By Piers Wilson, Head of Product Management at Huntsman Security The Financial Reporting Council (FRC), which is responsible for corporate governance,...
Staff training crucial for SME recovery post-COVID
47% of UK’s top performing SMEs provide regular, formalised training for all staff Despite this, 15% of small businesses report to...
What Is Globalization
What is globalization? Globalization, or inter-connectedness, is the ever-growing process of integration and interaction among countries, individuals, businesses, and even...
What Is Microsoft Teams
Microsoft Teams is an application and web-based collaboration tool that combines chat, videos, online collaboration, document storage, and collaboration with...
What Is Capitalism
What is capitalism? Is it a great economic system or just another economic system that is not so great? Well,...
How To Start A Youtube Channel
How to Start a YouTube Channel For Your Business: Do you have a blog or website? If you do, it’s...
What is URL
A Uniform Resource Locater, colloquially known as a URL, is an identification to a certain web resource, a directory or...
What Is Seo
Search engine optimization, also known as SEO, is the process of increasing the quantity and quality of site traffic from...
How Much Rent Can I Afford.
How much rent is too much to pay? Sometimes, apartment complexes look at an annual income that’s over forty times...