- How to save millions, and your people, with automation
- Kofax Launches Intelligent Automation Software Platform and Marketplace to Advance Future-of-Work Initiatives for Hyper-Connected Enterprises
- Why Packet Capture is Critical for Financial Services
- Painting a complete picture with unstructured data
- AI and Accountancy: Friend or Foe?
- Blockchain Shift: Groundbreaking event to debut in Miami
- Good Views and Brews on the Alaska Railroad
- IMN’s 1st Annual Synthetic Securitisation Summit
- How Instagram stories rank viewers in a particular order
- Running Extreme Workloads in the Cloud
- Toluna Launches Transformational End-to-End Consumer Insights Platform
- Microsemi Announces Extremely Low Inductance SP6LI Package Dedicated to SiC MOSFET Technology, Enabling High Current, High Switching Frequency and High Efficiency
- DustPhotonics Announces Volume Availability of 100Gbps QSFP28-SR4 Optical Transceivers
- Emission Monitoring Systems Market Worth 4.44 Billion USD by 2025
- Microsemi Continues to Expand Silicon Carbide Product Portfolios with Sampling of its Next-Generation 1200 V SiC MOSFET and 700 V Schottky Barrier Diode Devices
- Balancing the books – how process mining can turbo-charge internal auditing
- Co-bots not robots: how AI is transforming audit analytics
- Global Regulations Declare “Holistic Surveillance”A Must-Have
- ABI Research Identifies Six Transformative Technologies Impacting Industrial Manufacturing
- RICHARDSON OLIVER LAW CHOOSES PATSNAP TO SUPPORT ITS TECHNOLOGY RESEARCH
- CYBERSECURITY SURVEY REVEALS SIGNIFICANT GDPR READINESS GAP
- SAS ENABLES EU GDPR COMPLIANCE FOR GLOBAL COMPANIES
- BREAKTHROUGH INNOVATION: HOW AGILE CAN IMPROVE PERFORMANCE
- M&A DEALS: WHAT TECH STARTUPS NEED TO KNOW
- NUANCE STRENGTHENS BIOMETRICS SECURITY PORTFOLIO AND ATTACKS FRAUD WITH ADVANCED, MULTI-MODAL OFFERING, POWERED BY AI
- FIME TO DELIVER PURE TESTING SERVICES
- How To Find Standard Deviation?
- TRAVELLING FOR BUSINESS IS ENJOYABLE AND FULFILLING, SAY UK EMPLOYEES
- RESEARCH REVEALS NEED FOR FUNDAMENTAL RETHINK IN THE WAY ORGANISATIONS ASSESS CORPORATE CULTURE
- ROOTING FOR THE MACHINES
- UK FINANCE EXECUTIVES EXPECTING EMPLOYMENT GROWTH AND ECONOMIC EXPANSION THIS YEAR, ACCORDING TO NINTH ANNUAL AMERICAN EXPRESS SURVEY OF GLOBAL FINANCE LEADERS
- KPMG ANNOUNCES AGREEMENT WITH IBM WATSON TO HELP DELIVER COGNITIVE-POWERED INSIGHTS
- ANAPLAN UNVEILS UPDATED APP HUB EXPERIENCE FEATURING 100+ INDUSTRY-SPECIFIC APPS
- ONLINE RETAIL FRAUD ATTEMPTS INCREASE BY 30% IN PAST YEAR, ACI WORLDWIDE REPORT FINDS
- ALMOST TWO THIRDS OF UK COMPANIES REPORT HIGHER REVENUES THAN LAST YEAR IN THE EIGHTH ANNUAL AMERICAN EXPRESS/CFO RESEARCH SURVEY
- VORMETRIC’S 2015 INSIDER THREAT REPORT: 93% OF U.S. ORGANISATIONS POLLED VULNERABLE TO INSIDER THREATS
- THE SUPER FUND MANAGER VS LITTLE OLD ‘BETA’
- FILLING THE PAINFUL WHITE SPACE BETWEEN DATA AND REGULATORY REPORTING – THE EXAMPLE OF CCAR
- HERTZ OFFERS CHANCE TO WIN GOLDEN TICKETS FOR EXPERIENCES OF A LIFETIME
- CHARTING A COURSE OUT OF DARK WATERS
- RESEARCH SHOWS LINK BETWEEN CUSTOMER SERVICE AND REVENUE STILL OVERLOOKED BY UK ORGANISATIONS
- GLOBAL AMERICAN EXPRESS/CFO SURVEY REVEALS A RETURN TO PROSPERITY IS FINALLY ON THE HORIZON FOR UK PLC
- BBC IMPARTIALITY REVIEW WAS COMPROMISED BY PERSONAL CONNECTIONS AND RIDDLED WITH BASIC ERRORS
- PROTIVITI SURVEY FINDS INTERNAL AUDITORS MORE FOCUSED ON MANAGING AND LEVERAGING TECHNOLOGY TO PROTECT COMPANIES AGAINST RISKS
- THE AUDIO CHALLENGE
- THE GROWING TREND OF COMMERCIAL PRESSURE TO TAKE ENHANCED RESPONSIBILITY FOR SUPPLY CHAIN
- HOW MARKET RESEARCHERS CAN HELP BRANDS LEARN TO IMPLEMENT MORE EFFECTIVE MARKETING STRATEGIES NEXT CHRISTMAS
- High Frequency Trading Demands Higher Frequency Sampling
- Funding for Lending initiative
- Red Hat Updates Messaging, Realtime and Grid Platform
- The number of monetary financial institutions in the euro area and in the EU decreased further in 2011
- American Express Business Insights Releases Latest National and Regional Spend Data for Travel, Luxury Retail, Dining & Entertainment Sectors
Return to Work Doesn’t Mean Business as Usual When it Comes to Travel and Expense
By Rob Harrison, MD UK & Ireland, SAP Concur The last few months have been an exercise in adaptability for...
Why technology is key to the future of auditing
By Piers Wilson, Head of Product Management at Huntsman Security The Financial Reporting Council (FRC), which is responsible for corporate governance,...
Staff training crucial for SME recovery post-COVID
47% of UK’s top performing SMEs provide regular, formalised training for all staff Despite this, 15% of small businesses report to...
What Is Globalization
What is globalization? Globalization, or inter-connectedness, is the ever-growing process of integration and interaction among countries, individuals, businesses, and even...
What Is Microsoft Teams
Microsoft Teams is an application and web-based collaboration tool that combines chat, videos, online collaboration, document storage, and collaboration with...
What Is Capitalism
What is capitalism? Is it a great economic system or just another economic system that is not so great? Well,...
How To Start A Youtube Channel
How to Start a YouTube Channel For Your Business: Do you have a blog or website? If you do, it’s...
What is URL
A Uniform Resource Locater, colloquially known as a URL, is an identification to a certain web resource, a directory or...
What Is Seo
Search engine optimization, also known as SEO, is the process of increasing the quantity and quality of site traffic from...
How Much Rent Can I Afford.
How much rent is too much to pay? Sometimes, apartment complexes look at an annual income that’s over forty times...