- 2020 – Significantly lower returns in prospect than in 2019
- Flexible Energy Procurement: Turning Risk Into Revenue
- Interview with Stefano Sardelli, General Manager of Invest Banca
- How to Start a Hedge Fund?
- Why Communications Compliance Is a Priority for Financial Services Firms
- Mobey Forum Outlines What Banks Need to Know About Virtual Currencies Right Now
- Capital One’s Virtual Assistant Eno Now Lets Cardholders Create Virtual Card Numbers in Their Browser
- Are share buybacks a key factor in the continued rise in US equities?
- Interxion Announces New Data Centres in Frankfurt and Marseille
- Navigating the wall of worry with small caps
- Why physical ATM security is no longer an option
- Securing $10 Trillion in International Financial Transactions Through Operational Independence
- Data holds the key to smart decision-making
- How Cash Efficiency in Indices, Derivatives and Managed Accounts may be Important to an Institutional Investor’s Well being
- Scope affirms Poland’s credit rating of A+ with Stable Outlook
- Hermes: Fixing Big Tech – saving the FANGs from themselves
- Beyond the Hype: 5 Key Takeaways from Interxion’s Blockchain Panel
- AICPA Survey: Business Executives Worry About Higher Risk of Trade Wars
- Scope assigns BBB-(SF) to class A notes issued by ARAGORN NPL 2018 S.R.L.– Italian NPL ABS
- Economic inequality, ageing and capital mobility – fiscal and monetary policy implications
- Qlue App Empowers Citizen-to-Government Dialogue Through Its New Chat Feature, #ChatKelurahan
- Iron Mountain Acquires Dutch EvoSwitch Data Center Business for €205 ($235) Million
- Triple Point launches Impact EIS
- Scope upgrades Swedbank’s Issuer Rating by one notch to A+, with Stable Outlook
- Scope upgrades Svenska Handelsbanken’s Issuer Rating by one notch to AA-, with Stable Outlook
- Analyst optimistic ahead of Thomas Cook Group interim results
- Enforcement of arbitration awards: choose your courts wisely
- Why Data Centres are a Critical Link in the Blockchain
- Saxo Q2 Outlook: The end of a cycle like no other
- MITON’S DAVID JANE: LOOK TO CHINA AS BACKLASH AGAINST INTERNET DISRUPTORS BUILDS
- CORVIL SAYS STANDARDS, COLLABORATION AND AI-POWERED AUTOMATION ARE CRITICAL TO BUILDING CYBER RESILIENCE IN GLOBAL FINANCIAL MARKETS
- PORTWARE COMMITS TO FX GLOBAL CODE OF CONDUCT
- TIGHTER MONETARY POLICY WILL PUT BRAKE ON CORPORATE PROFITS
- MARKET OUTLOOK, JANUARY
- MITON’S DAVID JANE: EVIDENCE-BASED DECISION MAKING VERSUS ASSERTIONS ABOUT THE FUTURE
- MITON’S DAVID JANE: A HARD LOOK AT THE DATA
- COME TOGETHER
- LEADING FINANCIAL SERVICES LITIGATOR JEFFREY Q. SMITH JOINS NEW YORK LAW FIRM PHILLIPS NIZER
- MITON’S DAVID JANE: ARE FIXED INCOME INVESTORS TOO FIXATED ON BENCHMARKS?
- HALF OF BRITS WOULD CHANGE THEIR BANK FOLLOWING A CYBER ATTACK, RESEARCH REVEALS
- EMERGING MARKET EQUITY AND GLOBAL EQUITY MARKETS ARE THE TOP ASSET CLASSES INSTITUTIONAL INVESTORS ARE CONSIDERING INVESTING IN OVER THE NEXT SIX MONTHS SAYS CAMRADATA RESEARCH
- OPEN BANKING AND THE NEED FOR CUSTOMER CENTRICITY
- INVESTOR CONFIDENCE ROSE IN JULY BY 7.9 POINTS TO 108.9
- EMBRACING THE DIGITAL FUTURE WITH CO-INNOVATION
- PROFESSIONAL PRIDE KEY TO REPAIRING BANKING’S IMAGE, SAYS NEW CHARTERED BANKER PROFESSIONALISM
- DIGITAL ID – BIOMETRICS ARE THE KEY TO MARRYING SECURITY AND CONVENIENCE
- MOBEY FORUM LAUNCHES THREE NEW WORKGROUPS
- POLITICS REMAINS ROOTED AT TOP OF ECONOMIC AGENDA
- THE TALL GROUP OF COMPANIES AWARDED GOVERNMENT-LED CYBER ESSENTIALS CERTIFICATION
- CLEARBANK® MAKES UK BANKING HISTORY – FIRST NEW CLEARING BANK IN OVER 250 YEARS
- INTERTRADER CUTS SPREADS ON FOREX
- INFLATION RISKS ARE RISING, BUT NOT UNDULY
- TP ICAP’S DATA & ANALYTICS DIVISION COMPLETES ASSET ACQUISITION FROM RESEARCH AND ANALYTICS SPECIALIST BURTON-TAYLOR AND HIRES DOUGLAS BURTON TAYLOR
- MARKET OUTLOOK – POST US PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION: THE FUNDAMENTALS OF THE GLOBAL ECONOMY ARE IMPROVING MODESTLY
- ESTABLISHING YOUR POSITION IN THE ‘UBERNET’ FS ECOSYSTEM OF THE FUTURE
- UNDERSTANDING WORK PERSONALITY TYPES
- HAS CENTRAL BANK WIZARDRY RUN ITS COURSE?
- REPUTATION AND RISK MANAGEMENT
- TORA IMPLEMENTS ONETICKCLOUD
- BEPS – BE PREPARED
- Pairtrade Finder™ Acquired by Event Driven Investor Research LLC, Owner of Spin-Off Investor
- RESOLVING DISPUTES WITHOUT GOING TO COURT
- RAPID7 ACQUIRES LOGENTRIES; ADDS MACHINE DATA SEARCH TO ITS LEADING SECURITY DATA AND ANALYTICS PLATFORM
- INTERNATIONAL ARBITRATION CONFIRMED AS DOMINANT FORM OF GLOBAL DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- TRADE DISPUTES CAN END POSITIVELY
- THE UK ELECTIONS & IMPLICATIONS ON GBP
- INVESTOR CONFIDENCE FALLS IN FEBRUARY BY 1.4 POINTS TO 105.2
- INVESTOR CONFIDENCE FALLS IN OCTOBER BY 8.8 POINTS TO 115.1
- ECONOMIC OUTLOOK
- GLOBAL INVESTMENT IN PUBLIC PRIVATE PARTNERSHIPS
- GOLD: A STORE OF VALUE
- DOES THE BANK OF ENGLAND’S CYBER CRIME TESTING GO FAR ENOUGH?
- TAX DISPUTES – WHAT’S THE ALTERNATIVE?
- SHARING SENTIMENT – A YEAR OF ONLINE ATTITUDES TOWARDS BANKS
- INSURERS PROFITABILITY RESTS WITH IMPROVING CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE VIA DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION FINDS WORLD INSURANCE REPORT 2014
- PROSPEROWARE TURBO CHARGES WORKSITE WITH THE RELEASE OF MILAN 3.2
- DUTCH REGULATOR, DE NEDERLANDSCHE BANK, MAKES CLOUD MIGRATION A SEAMLESS REALITY
- VIRTUSA EXPANDS OPERATIONS IN EUROPE WITH TRADETECH CONSULTING ACQUISITION
- IF ONLY WE ALL HAD MORE TIME AND MONEY – LEARN HOW HFT ACHIEVES BOTH…
- INTRODUCING INTERTRADER DIRECT: A GROUND BREAKING SPREAD BETTING AND CFD PROVIDER
- Granger Smith Consulting WORLDWIDE BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE SOLUTIONS
- Forex Trading with ECN Brokers – Trader’s Way
- The Curious Case of Mobility and Business Intelligence
- Managing your carbon footprint – why the time is ripe to act now
- tradable and First Derivatives announce strategic partnership
- SAS and Deloitte release SentsCheck banking sentiment index
- ETFs in 2012 and what we will see in 2013
- European Asset Managers Need Strategic Rethink
- The Board of Directors in Alternative Investment
- Three Key Security Considerations for Financial Services Firms
- Increasing Data Volumes Cause Increase in Financial Infrastructure Externalisation
- The Hype around Big Data – What’s it all about?
- Banking seeks to reinvent itself: Standard and Poor’s new ratings criteria
- DAX companies propose commitment to a sustainable development with binding targets
- Achieving maximum long-term growth
- Mitigating Systemic Risk and the Role of Central Banks
- China’s Economic Outlook Remains Favorable, but Further Macro Policy Normalization is Needed
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...