- A foundation for effective data science
- How the UK Investment Landscape is Helping Alleviate NHS Load on Mental Health
- Harnessing the Power of AI to Predict Market Sentiment
- 10 years on: Triodos MD calls for a radical overhaul of the UK banking system
- Optimistic EBCs are planning for growth
- Nearly two thirds of small and medium-sized business leaders do not have a succession plan
- Research reveals UK SMBs are struggling to manage company data effectively
- Financial service, or financial partnership?
- 1 in 5 Gamers has Experienced Fraud when Paying for Games Online
- Training budgets: five reasons why company training fails
- Mobile Transforms the Way Gamers Play and Pay, with 73 Percent of Players Shifting Between All Gaming Platforms
- One in Three Australians Willing to Allow Banks to Share Data for Open Banking-based Services, But Concern About Security Practices Must Be Overcome – Unisys Banking Insights Survey
- Open Banking set to revolutionise the way consumers handle money, finds Network Research
- OmniVision Announces Industry’s Smallest High Definition Medical Image Sensor for Endoscopes and Catheters
- Neo Online: Embracing the Trend of Smart Finance at The Asian Banker Finance Summit
- Experian: 78 percent of lenders believe alternative credit data improves financial inclusion
- Taiwan Bank Customers Ready to Embrace Artificial Intelligence and Automation in Digital Banking – Unisys Banking Insights Survey
- ‘Bring your own device’ linked with cybersecurity risk for six in 10 UK SMEs – a week before GDPR
- SME owners need a year’s financial buffer to feel safe: despite existing debts
- Cryptocurrency payments will be a reality on the high street within two years, say SME owners
- MORE THAN FOUR IN 10 SHOPPERS STILL FACED WITH SME CARD SURCHARGES
- THE SEVEN WONDERS OF AUTOMATIC DIGITAL RECORDING AND SESSION REPLAY
- 30 PER CENT OF UK CONSUMERS WOULD USE AMAZON, GOOGLE, FACEBOOK OR APPLE FOR BANKING SERVICES
- THE STANDARD FINANCIAL STATEMENT: HUMANISING AFFORDABILITY ASSESSMENTS IN A DIGITAL WORLD
- WHAT WILL THE LOAN INDUSTRY LOOK LIKE IN 2017?
- THE US PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION HAS EXPOSED THE WEAKNESS OF POLLING
- LEICESTER BUSINESS FESTIVAL FORTNIGHT ENDS ON A HIGH
- WITH BANKS BEGINNING TO TURN TO VOICE RECOGNITION, THE GROWING SHIFT AWAY FROM PASSWORDS TO THE STRONGER SECURITY PROMISED BY BIOMETRICS HAS REACHED A MILESTONE.
- UK’S FAILING SMES FALL INTO £1 BILLION FUNDING GAP, DESPITE £126 BILLION IN UNTAPPED PRIVATE INVESTOR FINANCE. INVESTOR CONFIDENCE IN PRIVATE EQUITY INVESTMENT IS HIGH, WITH 63% INTENDING TO INVEST IN SMES IN THE NEXT FIVE YEARS AND OVER HALF OF UK INVESTORS LOOKING TO EIS FOR 2016
- FINANCIAL TROUBLES CAUSE STRESS FOR OVER 40% OF THE UK
- ‘DIGITAL DISRUPTION’ IN UK BANKING SECTOR IS STILL MOVING AT SLOW PACE, ONLINE SURVEY BY ACI WORLDWIDE AND YOUGOV SHOWS
- JUST 5% OF BUSINESSES PROVIDE BOTH NUMERACY TRAINING AND SUPPORT FOR EMPLOYEES
- SURVEY: MONEY MANAGEMENT SKILLS ESSENTIAL TO SOUND INVESTMENT, STABLE FUTURE
- CONSUMERS KEEN TO EMBRACE FINGERPRINT RECOGNITION FOR ONLINE BANKING SECURITY
- WHY ADVICE QUALITY MONITORING METHODS ARE NO LONGER SUFFICIENT
- UK CUSTOMER SATISFACTION FALLS FOR THE SECOND YEAR
- THE GROWTH OF ‘DIY INVESTORS’: RDR CHANGES PUSHING A MOVE TO SELF DIRECTION?
- RESEARCH SHOWS LINK BETWEEN CUSTOMER SERVICE AND REVENUE STILL OVERLOOKED BY UK ORGANISATIONS
- BRITISH BUSINESSES PLAN GLOBAL EXPANSION IN RESPONSE TO ECONOMIC UPTURN
- OVER 13 MILLION UK CONSUMERS HAVE BEEN AFFECTED BY MISS-SELLING OF FINANCIAL PRODUCTS ACCORDING TO REPORT
- UK BUSINESSES LOSING £197 MILLION THROUGH POOR QUALITY CONTACT DATA
- CHANGING CUSTOMER EXPECTATIONS AND THE RISE OF THE ‘VIRTUAL BANK’
- NEW UK “IMPATIENCE INDEX” CONFIRMS GENERATIONAL SHIFT AS DIGITAL CONSUMERS EXPECT RESPONSES IN 10 MINUTES, NOT 10 DAYS
- UK ACCOUNTANTS HAVE GROWING CONFIDENCE IN THE ECONOMIC FUTURE, IRIS SURVEY FINDS
- CONSUMERS NOT HAPPY WITH ADDITIONAL ONLINE SECURITY MEASURES COMMONLY USED BY THE FINANCIAL SECTOR
- Ifas‘Concerned’ About Gender Equality Advice
- When, If Ever, Will Small-Cap Bank Valuations Return?
- Living Standard Measurement Study: When Data Collection is Intrepid
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...