- Lucrative Fast Food Jobs to Fund Your College Expenses
- Is the Sheriff Entitled to a Commission?
- Tech trends reshaping the insurance landscape
- How SMEs can effectively manage cashflow
- Enhancing the Effectiveness of P&C Claims Organisations in the Digital Era
- MyFirmsApp Introduces its ‘Most Powerful New Mileage Tracker Yet’
- UK companies are turning their finance directors into finance detectives at the expense of growth says soldo
- Employees are lending their employers over £300 million through expenses every month
- Expense fraud is quietly killing your bottom line – here’s how to fix it
- UK research throws accuracy of mileage expenses into doubt
- First ever global virtual payment mobile app is announced by Conferma Pay
- Toto Pet Insurance Launches as First “Benefit Corp” in Its Market
- 01 Communique Announces Brokered Private Placement
- Baker Donelson Adds Health Law Team in Florida
- Google, Amazon, Facebook and Apple Propel the Life Sciences Industry with Strategic Partnerships
- CA Technologies Announces an Industry-First New Parent Leave Policy to Extend Gender Parity Worldwide
- Smart Responses to ‘Retail Apocalypse’ Offer Lessons for Other Sectors, Real Estate Veteran Advises
- Walker & Dunlop Structures $40 Million in HUD Financing for Group of Diverse Healthcare Facilities
- Ascensus Announces Acquisitions of Swerdlin & Company and SES Advisors
- Early 2019 insurance rates highlight a need for benefit alternatives
- Finance departments plagued by Expense Fraud Spike as Businesses Lag on Automated Expense Management
- Financial services investment in customer experience questioned as annual complaints rise
- New fintech tools cuts expense fraud in half, Chrome River survey reveals
- Former AccessHealth General Counsel Joins Seyfarth in Houston
- EXL deepens investment in Healthcare and Analytics by signing a definitive agreement to acquire payment integrity and population risk management company SCIOInspire Holdings, Inc.
- Baker Donelson Shareholder Craig Holden Elected President-Elect Designate of American Health Lawyers Association
- ArchOver launches R&D funding bridge for UK innovators
- Chrome River Launches New Service for Global Expense Management Best Practices
- DELOITTE GLOBAL HEALTH CARE OUTLOOK FOR 2018: WORKING TOWARDS SMART HEALTH CARE
- SEYFARTH ADDS EMPLOYEE BENEFITS LITIGATOR S. BRADLEY PERKINS IN SAN FRANCISCO
- LEADING FINANCIAL SERVICES LITIGATOR JEFFREY Q. SMITH JOINS NEW YORK LAW FIRM PHILLIPS NIZER
- GENKYOTEX PROVIDES BUSINESS UPDATE FOR Q22017
- GENKYOTEX PROVIDES BUSINESS UPDATE FOR Q1 2017
- Nan Shan Life – The Paragon in Public Welfare Services in Taiwan
- ZOHO LAUNCHES ZOHO FINANCE PLUS: UNIFIED FINANCE PLATFORM FOR BUSINESS
- Dislocated Workers: A Detailed Explanation from Who to Why
- INTERMEDIX TACKLES A BILLION-DOLLAR PROBLEM IN ONE MONTH USING DATAIKU ADVANCED ANALYTICS SOFTWARE
- “FED MONETARY POLICY: A MOVING TARGET”
- CO-CHIEF OF SDNY CIVIL FRAUDS UNIT JOINS MCDERMOTT’S NEW YORK OFFICE
- DELOITTE: RAPID HEALTH CARE MARKET GROWTH ANTICIPATED IN THE MIDDLE EAST
- BREXIT UPDATE: WHAT’S NEXT FOR THE GLOBAL MARKETPLACE
- FICO LAUNCHES SOLUTION TO CONTINUOUSLY MONITOR FEDERAL GRANT SPENDING
- ARE YOUR BUSINESS TRAVELLERS GETTING CREATIVE WITH EXPENSES?
- WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW BEFORE BUYING CAR INSURANCE
- ALMOST HALF OF UK SMES ARE FRUSTRATED BY DELAYED PAYMENTS VIA BUSINESS BANK ACCOUNTS
- INTRODUCING PLEO AT MONEY20/20 EUROPE
- HOW TO AVOID GETTING A DUTCH HEADACHE FROM REGULATION CHANGES
- THE INTRODUCTION OF TARGET2-SECURITIES IN 2015: HARMONISING EUROPE’S SETTLEMENT STRUCTURE
- CYBER RISK INSURANCE – BRIDGING THE GAP BETWEEN INSURANCE PROVIDERS AND COMPANIES INSURED
- 2014: THE YEAR OF THE BUSINESS TO BUSINESS DIRECT DEBIT?
- UNDERSTANDING CREDIT INSURANCE
- EMERGENCY OPERATIONS CENTERS BENEFIT FROM A COMMON PLATFORM FOR FINANCIAL TRACKING AND OTHER CROSS DEPARTMENTAL TASKS
- The Future of Corporate Expenses
- CorporatePay: Making Business Travel Expenditure Easier to Manage
- MobileXpense: Travel and Expense Management at a Click
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...