- Flexible working and finance: an unseized opportunity?
- The challenges of complying with conflicting regulations: reality versus practicality
- Insuring against a future financial crisis – staying compliant and off the front pages
- Is Noise the Real Enemy of Productivity (And the end of Open Plan)?
- 10 crucial employment law changes to look out for in 2019 – Advice by Peninsula Operations Director and HR Expert Alan Price
- The fear of the blank screen
- Why the finance sector needs to embrace flexible working
- How a strategic office design can affect the wellbeing and productivity of employees
- Should Britain be working throughout August?
- Fleet management data reveals a significant change in school holiday driving dynamics
- Lightspeed Launches Integrated iOS Solution with Intuit QuickBooks Online and Planday
- Money.Net Partners with Wall Street Horizon to Integrate Corporate Event Data
- The simpler, the better
- Trade Friction: A Primer on the United States and China
- NEW YEAR ACCOUNTANCY RESOLUTIONS FOR SMALL BUSINESSES
- BANTER WITH COLLEAGUES JUST AS IMPORTANT AS A CHRISTMAS BONUS
- UK REMAINS M&A LEADER ACROSS EUROPE DESPITE POLITICAL UNCERTAINTY
- THE COUNTDOWN IS ON: TIPS AND TRICKS FOR GDPR COMPLIANCE
- FUNDAMENTAL ECONOMIC BACKDROP REMAINS SUPPORTIVE TO FINANCIAL MARKETS AND CORPORATE EARNINGS
- MAKING YOUR BUSINESS STAND OUT DURING THE SALES
- THE FCA ISN’T FINISHED WITH BANKING ENFORCEMENT YET
- FOLLOWING RECORD 2015 ACTIVITY, STATE STREET’S GX PRIVATE EQUITY INDEX CONTINUES TO SHOW NOTICEABLE PULLBACK IN VENTURE CAPITAL DEALS IN 2016
- AS BANKS FACE TOUGHER REGULATIONS, SECURITY NEEDS TO PREEMPT THREATS
- COUPA ACQUIRES SPEND360 TO MODERNISE PROCESSES FOR DATA ANALYSIS
- REALPOLITIK AND DONALD TRUMP
- CO-WORKING HAS BECOME HOT NEWS OF LATE AND WHY NOT?
- PREPARING FOR MIFID II: WHAT TO LOOK FOR IN A CALL RECORDING AND ARCHIVING SOLUTION
- WHAT DOES THE SHARING ECONOMY MEAN ON A SMALLER SCALE?
- ABN AMRO HEIGHTENS CUSTOMER SERVICE AND EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT WITH VERINT SOLUTIONS
- RECKON ONE BUILDS MOMENTUM WITH STRONG BACKING FROM ACCOUNTANTS JOINING THE CLOUD ADVISOR PROGRAMME
- PROTECTING THE CASHFLOW KING AMID MARKET UNCERTAINTY
- WITH SMALL BUSINESS OWNERS AMONG 12 MILLION ADULTS LIVING WITH STRESS – SASUDI SAYS ‘GET A SALES PLAN’
- THE UK REFERENDUM: PRAGMATISM OVER EMOTION
- REVOLUTIONISING RETAIL; ZAPPER’S SMART PAYMENT SOLUTION ENABLES STORES TO INSTANTLY UNDERSTAND AND REWARD SHOPPERS
- VECTRA POST-INTRUSION REPORT SHOWS CYBER ATTACKERS ARE GETTING QUIETER ONCE INSIDE THE NETWORK
- THE TECH INDUSTRY IN 2016: THE $0.5 TRILLION UNICORN TEST
- STUDY SECRETS: NEW LUXURY STUDENT ACCOMMODATION PROVIDES THE ANSWER
- MIFID II – A RADICAL CONTRIBUTION TO THE DEVELOPMENT OF DATA LAW?
- SHARING SENTIMENT – A YEAR OF ONLINE ATTITUDES TOWARDS BANKS
- CLOUD COMPUTING MOVING MAINSTREAM IN THE FINANCIAL SERVICES SECTOR
- SHHH – KEEP IT QUIET
- USING THE FESTIVE PERIOD TO BUSINESS ADVANTAGE
- UK GDP FIGURES TO PUT PRESSURE ON STERLING?
- M&A LEAKS – THE MOTIVATION, THE BENEFITS AND THE RISKS
- SAS and Deloitte release SentsCheck banking sentiment index
- There’s more to life than Hotels
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...