- Research reveals that nearly two-thirds of advisers anticipate a sustained increase in SIPP enquiries for remainder of 2017
- Momentum launches new website in response to increased SIPP demand
- Nine out ten advisers demand transparency and clarity in regards to SIPP charging models according to Momentum research
Momentum Pensions, the growing pension specialist and SIPP provider, is responding to escalating SIPP demand from advisers with the launch of a new web-based proposition reinforcing Momentum’s commitment to ensuring SIPP clarity and simplicity.
At the core of Momentum’s new web proposition is cost transparency. The pensions specialist’s research shows that 91% of advisers believe that transparency of charges is important or very important when selecting a SIPP provider’s solution for their clients.
Momentum’s research also provides further evidence of a buoyant SIPP market with nearly two-thirds of advisers (64%) anticipating a sustained increase in SIPP enquiries for the remainder of 2017.
It has developed a new website with the latest remote access functions for smart phone and tablets to ensure advisers have swift connection to industry-leading technical support and deeply knowledgeable spokespeople. Fast access to technical support is cited as important or very important by 82% of advisers in Momentum’s recent industry poll.
John McCreadie, Head of Sales (UK), Momentum Pensions, said: “This new web development is the next stage in our ambitious plans for increased SIPP market share. Advisers are united in their demand for clarity and need for specialist technical support.
“Advisers tell us that too many SIPP providers hide behind intricate charging models in order to frustrate simple product comparisons. Our new SIPP proposition, hosted on our new website, will make advisers’ jobs much more straightforward when discussing SIPP options with their clients.”
Momentum has taken a dynamic approach to the development of its SIPP range which is designed to evolve with clients as their investment requirements change, enabling investors to move between the products, free of charge, when they need to. The new range comprises of:
- Momentum Core SIPP: Standard SIPP with a panel of quality investment providers.
- Momentum Property SIPP: Designed for those who want commercial property investment with a clear fee structure.
- Momentum Advanced SIPP: Open architecture SIPP for those with more sophisticated investment needs.
- Momentum International SIPP: SIPP specifically designed for the needs of non-UK residents.
Momentum has a pedigree in the SIPP market stretching back over 20 years and is established as a top 20 provider in the UK.
The Momentum SIPP Range is administered in Sale, Manchester and is backed by a highly skilled team with extensive servicing and technical expertise, including property transactions, within the specialist pension market.
It was the first company to offer the option of switching for free within a multi-jurisdictional proposition.
Research was conducted in February 2017 by PollRight to 107 advisers specialising in pensions planning.