- WWPKG announces its Cornerstone Investment in Feiyang International Holdings Group Limited
- IKEA crafts Cosy Bedroom for Better Sleep in Summer
- BE International Conferred Asia’s Most Prominent CSR Awards under Social Empowerment Category
- Taiwan Power Company Conferred Asia’s Most Prominent CSR Awards under Investment in People Category
- Taiwan Cement Corporation Conferred Asia’s Most Prominent CSR Awards under Green Leadership Category
- Provincial Electricity Authority Conferred Asia’s Most Prominent CSR Awards under Investment in People Category
- Nice Garden Conferred Asia’s Most Prominent CSR Awards under Green Leadership Category
- Taishin Financial Holding Conferred Asia’s Most Prominent CSR Awards under Investment in People Category
- Metropolitan Waterworks Authority Conferred Asia’s Most Prominent CSR Awards under Health Promotion and Corporate Governance Category
- Far Eastern Big City Shopping Malls Conferred Asia’s Most Prominent CSR Awards under Social Empowerment Category
- Stanbic IBTC announces key appointments
- Summer spending by Chinese tourists in UK jumps 25% from 2017-18 as global spending doubles
- 15-Year-Old Isle of Man Student Wins Bronze Medal at Microsoft Office Specialist World Championship
- En-trak announces pre-series A investments from Alibaba Entrepreneurs Fund and CLP Innovation Ventures
- Digital Experience Platforms: A one-way ticket to providing excellent customer experience in the digital age?
- Dentons advises EuroChem Group AG on a US$820 million three-year finance facility
- Huge success for Israel High-Tech in China: Over 1200 participants attended the GoforIsrael conference in Foshan City, Over 800 1:1 meetings for Israeli Startups
- HKBN Acquires ICG to Form Cloud System Integration Powerhouse
- China Mobile Hong Kong Presents 1GB Complimentary Greater Bay Area’s Mobile Data
- Innovation and Disruptive Technology Keys to Smart Cities of the Future
- CHINA INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY WILL ACQUIRE NOT MORE THAN 51% OF ISSUED SHARE CAPITAL OF MTGAMER, TO ENTER THE ESPORTS MARKET AND BROADEN ITS BUSINESS PORTFOLIO
- ALIBABA GROUP GENERATED USD 7 BILLION OF GMV WITHIN THE FIRST TWO HOURS OF THE 2016 11.11 GLOBAL SHOPPING FESTIVAL
- HUTCH SELECTS AEGIS TO PROVIDE TELECOM BPM FOR SRI LANKA
- DON’T UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF GUANXI
- BANK OF CHINA AND DEUTSCHE BÖRSE TO EXTEND STRATEGIC COOPERATION
- Profile & Readership
- List of Countries in the World
- :List of Countries in Asia
- List of Countries in the Far East Region
- List of Countries in Eastern Asia
- List of Countries and their Currencies
- List of Central Banks
- List Of Investment Banks In Macau
- List of Banks in Macau’s Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China
Technology: the saving grace of the month-end headache in financial reporting
By Tiffany Newkirk, Financial Solutions Manager at SplashBI The end of the month is a challenging time for many accountants and...
Entersekt provides clarity on Secure Remote Commerce authentication techniques for financial institutions
New whitepaper from Mercator available: Revisiting Authentication in the Age of SRC and EMV 3-D Secure Is it time for...
Thinking Long-Term When Your Shareholders Won’t Let You
By MaryLee Sachs, US CEO, Brandpie In a recent study of nearly 700 CEOs across the US and Europe, my...
Are clients truly getting value from their BR solution?
By Matt Dickens, Senior Business Development Director at Ingenious Financial planners and wealth managers strive to deliver on the needs...
New TransUnion Study Finds Smooth Digital Transactions “Essential to Business Survival” During and After Pandemic
Economist Intelligence Unit report for TransUnion highlights the crucial role emerging technologies will play in balancing fraud prevention and customer...
How technology has made us communicate better in crisis
By Pete Hanlon, CTO of Moneypenny COVID-19 has taught us a lot. We have embraced technology, some might say, survived...
Futureproofing Your Credit Management Now
By Marieke Saeij, CEO, Onguard The pandemic has forced a shift in day-to-day operations for the majority of businesses. In...
Will covid-19 end the dominance of the big four?
By Campbell Shaw, Head of Bank Partnerships, Cardlytics Across the country, we are readjusting to refreshed restrictions on our daily...
Why cybercriminals have ‘Gone Vishing’ during the COVID-19 Pandemic
More than 215,000 vishing attempts in the last year alone As new coronavirus restrictions look set to confine much of...
Risk Mitigation vs. Risk Avoidance: Why FIs Need to Maintain Risk Appetite and Not Place All Bets on De-Risking
De-risking aims to protect financial institutions from the increasing pressures placed by regulators and threats, associated with clients operating in...