Perceptive Content 7.2 Delivers Business-Critical Tools for GreaterAccess, Accuracy and Efficiency
- Kofax®, a leading provider of software to simplify and transform the First Mile™ of business, today announced the availability of a new and enhanced 7.2 version of its market leading Perceptive Content TM
- Perceptive Content is a scalable content services platform designed to meet complex enterprise level requirements. It features a broad range of content services and application solutions to help organisations manage, process, collaborate and share the many formats and versions of their content.
- Perceptive Content also offers an integrated set of related services and capabilities to support modern enterprise content use cases. Available services include document management, search, indexing, capture, version control, workflow, records management and content analytics.
- Perceptive Content manages the entire content lifecycle, providing users with relevant business context applicable to the precise task at hand.
Key features of Perceptive Content 7.2 include:
- Thin client content applications.Content applications support specific vertical market and horizontal solution needs for healthcare, higher education, accounts payable automation and other use cases. All are constructed to drive user productivity and efficiency by placing content in context with simple and intuitive usability.
Bridging the gap between traditional one-size fits all clients and Java-based browser clients such as WebNow, content applications support HTML5 and can be accessed across all major browsers as well as iOS and Android mobile devices.
- Enterprise File Synch and Share (EFSS). An EFSS service between Perceptive Content and Perceptive WorkplaceTM allows users to push documents directly into Perceptive Workplace, enabling sharing and collaboration with non-users of Perceptive Content. Perceptive Workplace content can also be submitted into Perceptive Content, allowing users to share information and collaborate with a user not on the platform.
- Subscription services. Users can manage communications between Perceptive Content and other systems that subscribe to event-triggered push notifications, enabling active content capabilities in third-party solutions, encompassing both case management and content management capabilities on the Perceptive Content platform.
- Kofax was recently recognised as a “leader” in The Forrester Wave™: Enterprise Content Management — Transactional Content Services, Q2 2017, and was noted for providing “rich transactional content services, enhanced by acquired products.”