- How a new cloud-based excel add-on is changing the world of FP&A modelling
- RedRidge grows its global reach with a new London office and the appointment of ex-RBS banker Andrew Robbins
- MyFirmsApp Introduces its ‘Most Powerful New Mileage Tracker Yet’
- Trade Conflicts and Rising Interest Rates Weigh on Business Executives’ View of U.S. Economy, AICPA Survey Finds
- What Is Real Estate?
- Myfirmsapp celebrates being named a finalist in besma’s customer service team of the year award
- XBRL Costs for Small Companies Have Declined 45%, According to AICPA Study
- UCLA Professor Receives CGMA-Sponsored Early Career Researcher Award
- Samaila Zubairu appointed 3rd President& Chief Executive Officer of Africa Finance Corporation
- Broad Suite of Learning Resources Tied to Future of Finance Launched at AICPA ENGAGE
- AICPA Survey: Business Executives Worry About Higher Risk of Trade Wars
- Paychex Demonstrates Continued Commitment to Accounting Community through Technology and Service Innovation
- Eric Hansen, CPA, CGMA, Named Chairman of the Association of International Certified Professional Accountants
- NEW CGMA® BUSINESS MODEL FRAMEWORK AND TRUST
- Steven Swientozielskyj elected 85th President of The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
- New Cgma® Business Model Framework And Trust Tool Kit Helps Boards Link Strategic Decision Making And Value Generation
- ACCA appoints new head of Western Europe
- Ethics and professionalism form cornerstone of new ACCA and CFA Institute MoU
- The Association of International Certified Professional Accountants launches guidance to help organizations achieve the United Nations’ Sustainability Goals
- Leek United appoints new Finance Director
- AICPA ANNOUNCES APPOINTMENT OF BOB DOHRER AS CHIEF AUDITOR, LAUDS RETIRING PROFESSIONAL STANDARDS VICE PRESIDENT CHUCK LANDES
- NO TRANSLATION NECESSARY: DEVISING A COMMON LANGUAGE FOR CYBER RISK REPORTING
- STARTING A FAMILY BUSINESS, THE DOS AND DON’TS
- ABERTAY UNIVERSITY TO HOST DUNDEE BUSINESS WEEK SESSIONS
- SIX IN 10 BUSINESS BELIEVE AUTOMATION WILL DRIVE PRODUCTIVITY, REVEALS ROBERT HALF
- MICHIGAN STATE UNIVERSITY PROFESSOR RECEIVES CGMA-SPONSORED EARLY CAREER RESEARCHER AWARD
- AUTOMATION SUPPORTING FINANCE TEAMS IN THE MANAGEMENT OF CASH-FLOW CHALLENGES
- U.S. BUSINESS EXECUTIVES TEMPER STRONG OPTIMISM ON ECONOMY, AICPA SURVEY FINDS
- DELOITTE LAUNCHES INAUGURAL REGULATORY BAROMETER REVEALING THE TOP 10 PRIORITIES FOR BANKING REGULATION IN UAE
- UK BUSINESS CONFIDENCE BOOST AS BREXIT BEGINS, FINDS GLOBAL ECONOMIC SURVEY
- DELOITTE ISSUES ITS 2017 TECHNOLOGY, MEDIA AND TELECOMMUNICATION PREDICTIONS FOR THE MIDDLE EAST
- SURPRISE FINDING: AUTOMATION DRIVING JOB PROSPECTS FOR ACCOUNTANTS
- HOW TO END THE BLIGHT OF MISSELLING
- STROOCK’S PERSONAL CLIENT SERVICES GROUP ADDS NOTED PRIVATE WEALTH ATTORNEY AND CPA KEVIN MATZ AS PARTNER IN NEW YORK
- UK BUSINESS CONFIDENCE STEADY DESPITE BREXIT FEARS, FINDS MAJOR ACCA SURVEY
- DELOITTE: MOBILE CONSUMERS CHECK THEIR PHONES OVER 80 BILLION TIMES A DAY
- DELOITTE: BOARDROOMS AWARE OF CYBER RISKS, NOT EQUIPPED WITH EXPERTS
- CIMA AND THE HACKETT GROUP LAUNCH ADVANCED DIPLOMA IN GLOBAL BUSINESS SERVICES
- LMA CONSULTING GROUP’S LISA ANDERSON TO DISCUSS ‘THE AMAZON EFFECT’ IN APRIL INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANTS TECHNICAL MEETING
- BLACKLINE FINANCE CONTROLS AND AUTOMATION PLATFORM ACCREDITED BY ICAEW
- ACCOUNTANTS ARE KEY TO IMPLEMENTING INTEGRATED REPORTING, SAYS NEW REPORT FROM ACCA AND IMA
- ACCOUNTANTS WARN ON THE RISE OF SPREADSHEET RISK
- ISLAMIC FINANCE IN CANADA IS IN THE CALM BEFORE THE STORM
- THE BRAIN DRAIN: FINANCIAL SERVICES FAILING TO PROVIDE STAFF WITH THE TRAINING THEY NEED
- CUT RISK OF FRAUDSTERS INTERCEPTING EMAILS TO STEAL MONEY
- TARGET GROUP APPOINTS IAN LARKIN AS CFO
- ACL ACHIEVES RECORD GROWTH IN FISCAL YEAR 2014
- ICAEW AND CISI LAUNCH DIPLOMA IN CORPORATE FINANCE IN CYPRUS
- CROWDFUNDER APPOINTS HARLAND’S DEBORAH EDWARDS AS FINANCE DIRECTOR
- UK RECOVERY THREATENED BY £75BN TRADE CREDIT GAP
- BIG DATA: TAKING THE RISK OUT OF RISK?
- ADVENT PARTNERS LLP AGREES WITH A LEADING ACCOUNTANT HEADING UP A UK MANUFACTURING DEPARTMENT THAT A LACK OF FUNDING IS STILL HOLDING BACK THE SME MANUFACTURING SECTOR
- THOMSON REUTERS SURVEY HIGHLIGHTS BUSINESSES ARE ILL PREPARED FOR GREATER TAX TRANSPARENCY
- TAXATION OF CYPRUS INTERNATIONAL TRUSTS
- DON’T LET CLIENT DOCUMENTS FALL INTO THE WRONG HANDS
- Bottomline Technologies and SWIFT Enhance Business Relationship
- List of Finance Companies in the World
- Clive Ansell, John Harley, David Pitt-Watson, Ian Smith, Tim Steel Join MorganFranklin Consulting’s Advisory Board in London
- Jack Russell Debt Collection Announce Its Express Debt Recovery Service
- Ensuring Compliance with Stringent Data Security Regulations
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...