- Ignoring Spreadsheet Risks Put Financial Institutions and Customers at Risk
- G20 & Crypto Assets: How to Effectively Balance Innovation and Regulation
- Easing the finance team’s burden with automation
- Artificial intelligence versus regulation: friends or foes?
- Optimizing Fraud Management with AI Knowledge Graphs
- Massive Growth in Internet of Things (IoT) Market Evidenced by Skyrocketing Number of Connected Devices
- AI for fraud detection: beyond the hype
- A transformational journey of five phases for the office of finance
- Why a data centric approach is vital for powering the asset management value chain
- HOST ANALYTICS SUMMER17 TAKES CLOUD EPM TO NEW HEIGHTS, HELPS FINANCE TEAMS MAXIMIZE CORPORATE PERFORMANCE
- ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING: SHORT-TERM BENEFITS THANKS TO ANALYTICS
- TTI GLOBAL SET TO TRANSFORM CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE RESEARCH WITH NEW CEQA FRAMEWORK
- CFOS SEE THE NEED TO BUILD INSIGHT TO DRIVE DECISION-MAKING IN A WORLD WHERE GROWTH REMAINS THE FIRST CHALLENGE FOR INSURERS
- SILICON VALLEY ANALYTICS LEADER FICO AWARDED EIGHT NEW PATENTS FOR CYBERSECURITY, AI, DECISION MANAGEMENT
- ENHANCED SYSTEM MONITORING AND REPORTING ADDS NEW LEVELS OF BUSINESS INSIGHT TO ABBYY FLEXICAPTURE SOLUTIONS
- THE STANDARDS ARE SET AND THE FIRES ARE OUT: RETAIL BANKING RISK TRENDS
- REASONS WHY A GREAT UNIQUE VALUE PROPOSITION WILL BOOST GROWTH AND VALUE
- DELL INTRODUCES ITS MOST ADVANCED SERVER PORTFOLIO TO ADDRESS BROADEST RANGE OF BUSINESS COMPUTING NEEDS
- HELICOPTER MANUFACTURER AGUSTAWESTLAND USES RISK TO INFORM MAJOR COMPANY DECISIONS
- SUCCESSFUL BIM PUTS 3D PEOPLE IN ITS 3D BUILDINGS
- Q & A WITH ERIK DIGIACOMO, HEAD OF FINANCIAL SERVICES CONSULTING PRACTICE, VIRTUSA
- GETTING YOUR BUSINESS SEPA COMPLIANT
- Kuwait Market Indices Lose Further Ground in 2011
- Achieving maximum long-term growth
- The Challenges of Economic Policy Cooperation
Workforce Diversity Matters To Our ESG Evaluation
We believe the limited representation of Black voices in key decision-making processes prevents companies from reaping the benefits of a...
Blackline reveals CEO succession plan
By President & COO Marc Huffman appointed CEO as of Jan. 1st, 2021; Founder Therese Tucker to serve as executive...
From furlough to returning to work – employees are feeling insecure in their future
New data looking into 6,273 employees, commissioned by Perkbox, the employee experience platform, has revealed the considerable impacts of the...
How mortgage regulations are changing globally
By Globalaw members Oliver Foerster, Partner @ Huth Dietrich Hahn, Roberto Sparano, Partner @ Quorum Legal ,Paul Tully, Managing Director and Partner...
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...