- Digital transformation and the financial close – a match made in heaven
- Last stage of PSD2 is incoming, but the road ahead is still fraught with danger
- Funding your Development Project –Costs to Consider
- Property Development Finance: What is it and should I consider it?
- International lenders warn on capacity constraints in Africa but remain bullish on pro-investor and trade trends
- Open Up Challenge: Twelve winning fintechs selected to advance the future of small business banking
- PSAV® Announces Agreement to be Acquired by Blackstone
- Lending through Funding Circle unlocked 75,000 jobs in 2017
- SME Health Check Index finds uptick in SME health, but warns SME hiring expected to slowdown over next five years
- Asia’s First Large-scale Aircraft Recycling Facility — China Aircraft Recycling Remanufacturing Base Commences Operation
- Why CFOs should lead digital transformation
- Data Projects Blockchain Technology Market is Set to Grow as Varity of Industries Show Interest
- Sino Agro Food, Inc. Reports Q1 2018 Results and Board Approves Dividend
- Lithium Market Value is Set to Increase With the Demand for Li-Ion Batteries
- ‘Optimal office’ productivity gains could unlock £39.8 billion GDP for UK and Ireland
- Nature Home Profit for FY2017 Surges by 28 times to RMB53.46 million
- UK FOREIGN-OWNED BUSINESSES GENERATE £326.5BN – DESPITE HOLDING JUST 1.1% OF THE MARKET
- GOLDEN TRIANGLE TO PLAY A KEY ROLE IN POST-BREXIT ECONOMY
- DON’T WAIT FOR MAKING TAX DIGITAL LEGISLATION TO BEGIN DIGITAL JOURNEY, WARNS IRIS
- FS COMPLIANCE IN A POST-BREXIT WORLD
- THE 2017 TAX FILING SEASON: INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE OPERATIONS AND THE TAXPAYER EXPERIENCE
- EXCHANGE BECOMES INSTITUTIONALISED: FINTECH DEBITOS OPENS DEBT MARKET FOR TRANSACTION ADVISORS
- BUSINESS LEADERS GATHER FOR LEICESTER BUSINESS FESTIVAL LAUNCH
- DELOITTE IDENTIFIES 14 BUSINESS IMPACTS OF A CYBERATTACK
- BREXIT: ALONGSIDE FINANCIAL UNCERTAINTY EXISTS OPPORTUNITY
- BREXIT WOULD RESULT IN TWO MORE YEARS OF AUSTERITY, IFS WARNS
- Insurance in Cambodia
- RCI Financial Services Limited Case Study
- FINANCIAL SERVICES FIRMS: MIND THE SKILLS GAP
- THE BRAIN DRAIN: FINANCIAL SERVICES FAILING TO PROVIDE STAFF WITH THE TRAINING THEY NEED
- PAN ASIA BANK WINS TWO PRESTIGIOUS AWARDS FROM GLOBAL BANKING & FINANCE REVIEW
- THE HISTORY OF THE BOOKS AND THE FUTURE OF ACCOUNTING
- BAKER BOTTS POSTS RECORD REVENUE AND PROFITABILITY GROWTH IN 2014
- THE SUPER FUND MANAGER VS LITTLE OLD ‘BETA’
- LITIGATION FUNDER BENTHAM ISSUES U.S. INVESTMENT HIGHLIGHTS FOR 2014
- FRIENDLY FRAUD
- KEY INDICATORS THAT MAKE FINANCIAL MARKETS TICK
- TWO THIRDS OF UK FINANCE PROFESSIONALS BELIEVE SCOTTISH INDEPENDENCE MAKES NO FINANCIAL OR ECONOMIC SENSE
- Changing banking for good It’s all about the culture
- The continuing rise of the ISA: why tax-free saving is essential
- FATCA – Ask for directions or read the map?
- It’s not what you do but how you measure IT
- Financial and professional services employment in London up in 2012
- PUBLIC SHARE ISSUE IN UK’S MOST WIDELY-OWNED RENEWABLE ENERGY COMPANY, TRIODOS RENEWABLES
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...