- What makes quality assurance (QA) essential in a banking blockchain
- UK banks braced for potentially turbulent Brexit
- Flinging the doors open to Africa’s booming market opportunity
- Switzerland faces steady if slowing growth amidst currency and real estate risks
- Soluna launches world’s first private, utility-scale blockchain infrastructure company; retains strategy and technology advisory group New Alchemy
- mPrest and Vector Enter Australian Market to Enhance Intelligent Grid Migration
- The Challenges Driving Demand for High Performance, In-Memory Computing Infrastructure
- Numerix Deploys Oneview Trading and Risk Apps on OpenFin
- OpenText secures digital transformation across the intelligent and connected enterprise
- MUREX TO OFFER MX.3 RISK, TRADING AND POST-TRADE SOLUTIONS ON THE AWS CLOUD
- AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT AWARDS GRANT TO $8 MILLION PROJECT USING BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY TO INTEGRATE DISTRIBUTED ENERGY AND WATER SYSTEMS
- ANDEAN ECONOMIES: SAILING THROUGH A BETTER EXTERNAL AND LOCAL BACKDROP
- TECH MAHINDRA AND POWER LEDGER UNITE TO UNLEASH THE POWER OF MAAS TECHNOLOGY TRIALS IN MICROGRID-AS-A-SERVICE AIMED TO IMPACT THE URBAN POPULATION IN INDIA
- SARACENS SQUAD LEARN ABOUT FINANCIAL TRADING IN THE CITY OF LONDON
- COULD A LARGE-SCALE CYBER ATTACK ON THE WORLD’S FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS CRASH AN ECONOMY?
- ADG HOLDINGS BOLSTERS SECURITY PROTECTION WITH TRAPX DECEPTIONGRID
- BRIGHTER WORLD ENERGY RAISES £500,000 IN SEED CAPITAL TO PROVIDE SOLAR ENERGY TO AFRICA
- HOW TECHNOLOGY CAN HELP UTILITIES SPREAD THEIR FUTURE AND RETURN TO PROFITABILITY AND GROWTH
- MACHINE TO MACHINE – WHERE WILL THAT LEAVE US?
- OPEN SOURCE MIDDLEWARE PROVIDES A PLATFORM FOR INNOVATION AND COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE FOR FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS IN THE MIDDLE EAST
- THE NEED FOR SPEED: CAN NoSQL GIVE FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS THE EDGE?
- IN-MEMORY COMPUTING PROVIDES EXTREME COMPUTING FOR HYPERSCALE DEMANDS OF FINANCIAL SERVICES
- APAMA MARKET SURVEILLANCE AND MONITORING SOLUTION GOES ‘LIVE’ WITH FX BENCHMARKING ABUSE DETECTION SCENARIOS
- VIRGIN GALACTIC’S STEPHEN ATTENBOROUGH HEADS STELLAR LINEUP OF INDUSTRY LEADING SPEAKERS AT 2014 GXS CUSTOMER FORUM
- GXS DEMONSTRATES B2B INTEGRATION SOLUTION AT UPCOMING EXCHEQUER ROADSHOW 2013
- AXIOMA ENTERS MULTI-ASSET CLASS SPACE WITH LAUNCH OF AXIOMA RISK
- GXS ANNOUNCES FINANCIAL SERVICES ROUNDTABLE FEATURING ANALYST JEANNE CAPACHIN
- FinancialForce4Good supports SolarAid’s mission to tackle one of the worlds toughest problems
- Financial analytics and the use of big data
- Research Finds 96% of Companies to Increase B2B Integration Initiatives as Technology Provides Average Cost Savings of 40% for Order-to-Pay Processes
- New Report Finds Electronic Invoicing Investments Offer Savings of 60-80% Compared to Traditional Paper
- New Stanford University Report Finds 96% of Respondents Say Managed Services Has Increased the Value of Their B2B Integration Programs
- GXS Joins NACHA Global Payments Forum
- New PayStream Advisors Report Shows Fifty Percent of Respondents Plan to Implement e-Invoicing in 2013
- Learn How You Can Make Gains From Using The Forex Trading Grid Technique
- Red Hat Updates Messaging, Realtime and Grid Platform
- A wake-up call for everyone
- RBS launches new bonds on London Stock Exchange’s retail bond market
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...