- Investment opportunities in Emerging Markets
- PSD2 deadline may have moved – what will change for banks?
- The Lessons Of Machine Learning In Data Management
- ThetaRay 4.0 with IntuitiveAI Gives Banks a Powerful New Weapon Against Financial Cybercrime
- How Innovative Technologies are Transforming the Banking and Financial Industry
- Moving past the password: how banks can keep customer data safe
- All those in favour say AI
- eSentire Launches Integrated MDR and SIEM Platform for Full Threat Visibility and Rapid Response
- Eseye Collaborates with SolarNow and Amazon Web Services to Help Bring Solar Energy to Remote Regions in East Africa
- Sustainable business development: Latest fad or strategic business practice?
- Corvil Introduces AI-Powered “Intelligence Hub” to Help Electronic Trading Firms Achieve Optimal Execution Quality and Operations
- Radiflow Raises $18 Million Venture Round
- Unit4 delivers enterprise scale AI-powered performance management
- Strengthen Anti-Money Laundering with Machine Learning
- Deep learning: the next frontier for money laundering detection
- Positive.com: ICO Projects Contain Five Security Vulnerabilities On Average
- ST Engineering and SafeRide Technologies Announce Strategic Partnership to Protect Connected and Autonomous Vehicles From Cyberattack
- Siemens Selects Claroty as Strategic Partner for Advanced Anomaly Detection and Invests in the Company
- conDati Reinvents Digital Marketing Analytics
- Progress with Amazon Web Services Offer Industry’s First Industrial IoT Self-Service Option for Anomaly Detection and Prediction using Cognitive Machine Learning
- Embraer Selects Viasat as its Connectivity Provider on Legacy 450 and Legacy 500 Executive Jets
- Kansai Electric Deploys Engineering Consultants Group’s Anomaly Detection Software to Monitor Power Plant in Australia
- AI for fraud detection: beyond the hype
- Nozomi Networks and SecureLink Germany Partner to Deliver Advanced ICS Cybersecurity Solutions to Industrial Environments across Europe
- FICO Delivers Mission Critical Artificial Intelligence in the Cloud
- Fortytwo Data Appoints Luca Primerano As Chief AI Officer
- 74% of survey respondents wrongly assume banks use Artificial Intelligence to detect money laundering
- Global Regulations Declare “Holistic Surveillance”A Must-Have
- Why banks can’t see the forest for trees when it comes to money laundering
- SECRETS OF ICO LEADERS: HOW BALTIC STATES CAME TO DOMINATE ICO MARKET
- INVESTORS HOLD THEIR NERVE AS US INFLATION EDGES HIGHER
- VANISHING BANK BRANCHES: HOW CAN BANKS INCREASE CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT WITH LESS-FACE TIME?
- BARBICAN INSURANCE GROUP PARTNERS WITH FICO TO ENHANCE CYBER UNDERWRITING
- If you have trading skills, we will teach you how to become a real estate agent
- SAS® HELPS ORGANISATIONS OPTIMISE PROCUREMENT INTEGRITY AND PREVENT LOSSES
- FINANCE DEPARTMENTS MUST BECOME DIGITAL LEADERS
- BE PREPARED TO GET FIRED! AND OTHER BUSINESS ADVICE FOR CISOS
- WHY INDUSTRY COLLABORATION IS ESSENTIAL IN THE FIGHT AGAINST FINANCIAL CRIME
- ONE IN FOUR BANKS FIND IT DIFFICULT TO VERIFY THE IDENTITY OF ONLINE BANKING CUSTOMERS
- WITH POWERFUL TECHNOLOGY COMES GREAT RESPONSIBILITY
- THE FCA ISN’T FINISHED WITH BANKING ENFORCEMENT YET
- GLASSBOX ONCE MORE CHALLENGES THE RULES OF DIGITAL ANALYTICS WITH THE LAUNCH OF NEW ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE AND MACHINE LEARNING CAPABILITIES
- FINAL SALARY PENSIONS AT RISK DUE TO ‘NEW NORMAL’ OF SLUGGISH ECONOMY AND LOW RETURNS
- LIGHTCYBER FINDS ACTIVE ATTACKERS BY TRIANGULATING USERS, DEVICES AND NETWORK TRAFFIC
- LIGHTCYBER CLOSES BREACH DETECTION GAP IN CLOUD DATA CENTRES
- PAYMENT FRAUD MANAGER FROM FISERV DETECTS MORE THAN 90 PERCENT OF ACH FRAUD REVIEWING ONLY TWO PERCENT OF TRANSACTIONS WITH NEW CONSORTIUM ANALYTIC SCORING MODEL
- eSENTIRE PARTNERS WITH CARBON BLACK TO PROVIDE ENDPOINT DETECTION CAPABILITIES TO THE MIDMARKET
- THE ROLE OF HYBRID CLOUD — WHAT HEDGE FUND IT MANAGERS NEED TO KNOW
- DELL TEAMS WITH SECURONIX TO PROVIDE ADVANCED SECURITY ANALYTICS FOR ACTIVE DIRECTORY AND ENTERPRISE APPLICATIONS
- GREATER LONDON PRICES HIT RECORD £600,000, WHILST ENGLAND AND WALES STILL LANGUISHES
- SWIFT CEO REVEALS CUSTOMER SECURITY PROGRAMME AT INDUSTRY CONFERENCE
- IBM ENABLES BRANDS TO DELIVER THE NEXT WAVE OF CONSUMER EXPERIENCES
- IS OSBORNE RIGHT ON BREXIT AND PROPERTY?
- BIG BANKS FOLLOWING FINTECH STARTUP TRENDS
- LOWERING THE HIGH COST OF HEALTHCARE INSURANCE WITH PREDICTIVE ANALYTICS — THE FIGHT MOVES TO AFRICA
- MORGAN MCKINLEY LONDON EMPLOYMENT MONITOR: MONITORING THE PULSE OF THE CITY JOBS FOR OVER TEN YEARS
- FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS NEED TO JUMP ON THE BIG DATA BANDWAGON
- TO FIGHT CYBERCRIME, A FUNDAMENTAL CHANGE IN MIND-SET IS NEEDED
- FRAUD MANAGEMENT LEADER FICO BRINGS SELF-LEARNING ANALYTICS TO CYBER SECURITY
- FOXES GUARDING THE HENHOUSE: TACKLING INSIDER THREATS IN THE BANKING SECTOR
- GLOBAL IP-DRIVEN REVENUES TO HIT $1 TRILLION BY 2020 – AND PATENT WARS SET TO SPIRAL – AS AUTOMATION DISRUPTS IP SECTOR
- ADVANCED ANALYTICS – ANOTHER LINE OF DEFENCE IN THE BATTLE AGAINST INSURANCE FRAUD
- CIPHERCLOUD CLOSES $50 MILLION IN FINANCING TO EXTEND CLOUD SECURITY LEADERSHIP
- GOVERNMENT MUST CLOSE MASSIVE LOOPHOLE ON VETTING FINANCIAL SERVICES IT STAFF IF IT IS SERIOUS ABOUT COMBATTING CYBERCRIME, SAYS CISI
- DEFICIENCIES OF CORRESPONDENT BANKING EXPLOITED BY CRIME NETWORKS AND TERRORIST ORGANISATIONS
- FUSIONEXPERIENCE EXPANDS RELATIONSHIPS TO BRING SAP BIG DATA BENEFITS, NEW OFFERINGS AND DEEPER ALIGNMENT TO CLIENTS
- FUSIONEXPERIENCE ANNOUNCE ANOMALY42 THE ‘SMART DATA’ PLATFORM LIVE ON DELL VCLOUD
- UK WARNED AS GLOBAL MONEY LAUNDERERS TURN FROM DOLLAR TO RENMINBI
- FUSIONEXPERIENCE ANNOUNCES THE LAUNCH OF NOVUMTM, THE GLOBAL IP LIFECYCLE MANAGEMENT APPLICATION.
- GLOBAL BANKS FACE FINES OF UP TO £250BN BY 2020
- JON WALKLIN JOINS AS DATA INVESTIGATIONS SPECIALIST FOR FUSIONEXPERIENCE
- BIG TOWN REGULATIONS, SMALL TOWN LOSERS
- RISE OF BIG DATA TO PUT UK FINANCIAL SERVICES FIRMS IN REGULATORY FIRING LINE
- BANKS STOP CRIMINALS WITH LATEST SAS® FINANCIAL CRIMES SUITE
- CIPHERCLOUD ACCELERATES DATA PROTECTION IN THE CLOUD WITH INDUSTRY’S FIRST DISCOVER, PROTECT, AND MONITOR PLATFORM
- CIPHERCLOUD ACQUIRES CLOUDUP NETWORKS
- Big Data & Fraud Detection
- FATCA and IGA compliance – Smartly use AML smarts
- A New Approach to Risk Management – How Retail Banks Can Cut Fraud and Keep Customers Happy
- Why organisations are looking at automation to streamline compliance requirements
- Current Trend in Brazil’s Real Estate Market
- European Investment Bank – the EU’s Northern Rock
- Is Italy facing a tax-burden?
Business recovery from COVID-19 lies in implementing the practice of Open Book Management
By Suranga Herath is CEO of English Tea Shop, the leading independent speciality and organic tea company. Over the course of the...
Making Connectivity A Key Part of Cloud Strategy for Finance
By Eric Troyer, CMO at Megaport Finance organisations across the board are facing unprecedented disruption, with new technology entering the industry...
The Impact of Covid-19 on Planning
By Nilly Essaides, Sherri Liao and Gilles Bonelli, The Hackett Group The economic consequences of the coronavirus outbreak vary by...
Covid-19 can reboot belt and road initiative towards a sustainable future
A new CMS report reveals that Covid-19 has boosted Chinese enthusiasm for adopting the principles of BRI 2.0, leading to...
The (U)X Factor: The software bringing biometric payment cards to market
By Jonas Nilsson, Product Manager at Fingerprints With over 20 bank trials in progress and a second commercial roll-out imminent in...
Corporate treasuries under pressure need multi-banking trade finance technology
By Andrew Raymond, CEO, Bolero International The pressures on corporate treasuries in global trade have continued to mount since an...
How can financial services companies deliver great customer service and retain customer loyalty?
By Chris Angus, Senior Director, 8×8 The reality many banks are facing now is that given Amazon Prime can deliver...
Embracing digital automation without compromising on customer experience
By Mang-Git NG, CEO & Founder of Anvil Community banks have always prided themselves on their ability to serve their...
Two-thirds of finance professionals are now more efficient due to the Covid-19 crisis
The Covid-19 crisis is making a big impact on the efficiency of the UK’s finance departments, with 66% of financial...
Two thirds of people believe their work travel patterns have changed permanently
Alphabet research shows accelerating demand for mobility and EVs after lockdown Only 35% of people expect to return to normal...