- How to Invest 100k?
- How to Start a Hedge Fund?
- Understanding the cost of care: How home care offers an affordable alternative to residential homes
- Saxo Q2 Outlook: The end of a cycle like no other
- Taxing times for prudent pension savers
- UK INVESTORS WILL KEEP HERITAGE PROJECTS ALIVE WITH AN OAKSMORE ISA
- NEW GUIDANCE ON THE TAX TREATMENT OF INTRA-GROUP BACK TO BACK FINANCING ARRANGEMENTS
- PEER-TO-PEER LENDER KUFLINK LAUNCHES PROPERTY-BACKED INNOVATIVE FINANCE ISA
- REVISED INCOME TAX LAWS (ITLS) AND NEW TAX INCENTIVES EFFECTIVE FROM 1 JANUARY 2017
- SALARY SACRIFICES – A CHANGE IS COMING
- NEW INNOVATIVE FINANCE ISA LAUNCHES OFFERING RETURNS OF UP TO 15% PER ANNUM
- Growth in Alternative Investment Funds in Cyprus
- CYPRUS COMMITTED TO COUNTRY BY COUNTRY (“CBC”) REPORTING
- CYPRUS A LEADING EU CITIZENSHIP BY INVESTMENT PROGRAM FOR HNWIS
- THE MOST FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQS) ON THE CYPRUS CITIZENSHIP BY INVESTMENT PROGRAM
- NETSUITE ANNOUNCES NETSUITE ONEWORLD FOR BENELUX-HEADQUARTERED COMPANIES
- LATE PAYMENT COSTS JOBS, BUT TREAD CAREFULLY OR YOU RISK JEOPARDISING ACCESS TO TRADE CREDIT, ACCA WARNS POLICYMAKERS
- SUPER WEALTHY OPT FOR SECOND CITIZENSHIP
- METLIFE SUPPORTS TREASURY FOCUS ON INNOVATION AND ADVICE
- LCP LAUNCH 4TH PROPERTY FUND TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE NEW SIPP AND ISA RULES
- ADVISERS BULLISH ABOUT RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY
- MAJOR SOFTWARE UPGRADES DON’T HAVE TO BE EXPENSIVE
- ECONOMIC TREND IN ASIA AND POSSIBLE EXPANSION OF INTERNATIONAL STRUCTURED FINANCE MARKET THEREIN
- MobileXpense: Travel and Expense Management at a Click
- Zaim Hajdari, President of The Hajdari Group, Advises on “Fiscal Cliff” Implications
- What are the 10 things to know about Capital Gains & Losses?
- Will IFA’s turn to the bottle for a new career?
- The challenges of the European financial sector
UBX appoints new Chief Investment Officer
In line with its strategy to explore and invest in companies and platforms of the future, UBX—the Fintech and Corporate...
Workforce Diversity Matters To Our ESG Evaluation
We believe the limited representation of Black voices in key decision-making processes prevents companies from reaping the benefits of a...
Blackline reveals CEO succession plan
By President & COO Marc Huffman appointed CEO as of Jan. 1st, 2021; Founder Therese Tucker to serve as executive...
From furlough to returning to work – employees are feeling insecure in their future
New data looking into 6,273 employees, commissioned by Perkbox, the employee experience platform, has revealed the considerable impacts of the...
How mortgage regulations are changing globally
By Globalaw members Oliver Foerster, Partner @ Huth Dietrich Hahn, Roberto Sparano, Partner @ Quorum Legal ,Paul Tully, Managing Director and Partner...
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...