- 5MLD: How financial services firms can stay ahead of current and future money laundering regulations
- Why Legacy Core Banking Systems Are The Real White Elephant
- Tech’s role in retaining London’s position at the heart of banking
- A Modern Data Platform―Cornerstone of Digital Transformation in The Banking Sector
- The Best Tech Gadgets in the World
- The pursuit of growth – are fund administrators ready to rise?
- Western Digital Introduces New Dual-port SAS SSD for Servers and Storage Arrays With Best-in-class Performance
- Coca-Cola Bottlers’ Sales & Services Company Leverages Liaison Technologies’ “Embrace & Replace” Program to Accelerate Digital Transformation
- How chatbots are transforming customer service in finance?
- Trifacta Accelerates Data Preparation for Regulatory Reporting Among Leading Financial Institutions
- New Accenture Study Finds 87 Percent of Focused Cyberattacks are Prevented
- Microsemi Announces New Chip Scale Atomic Clock for Space Combining Cost-Effective Performance with Low Size, Weight and Power
- Here’s Why Finance Departments Need a Document Management System
- Balancing the books – how process mining can turbo-charge internal auditing
- FIDO Alliance and W3C Achieve Major Standards Milestone in Global Effort Towards Simpler, Stronger Authentication on the Web
- CCAR – What’s changing in 2018?
- FINANCIAL SERVICES FIRMS ARE PRIORITISING FLEXIBLE WORKING
- QLIK POSITIONED IN LEADERS QUADRANT OF GARTNER’S MAGIC QUADRANT FOR ANALYTICS AND BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE PLATFORMS FOR EIGHTH CONSECUTIVE YEAR
- NTT SECURITY AND THREATQUOTIENTPARTNER TO DELIVER THREAT INTELLIGENCE SERVICES
- SAS POSTS 2017 REVENUE OF US$3.24 BILLION
- FIVE DATA CHALLENGES EVERY INDEX PROVIDER FACES
- BLOCKCHAIN & BITCOIN CONFERENCE MALTA TO DISCUSS CRYPTOCURRENCY REGULATION AND NATIONAL BLOCKCHAIN POLICY
- SAS® HELPS ORGANISATIONS OPTIMISE PROCUREMENT INTEGRITY AND PREVENT LOSSES
- PROGRESS NAMED A LEADER IN GARTNER MAGIC QUADRANT FOR MOBILE APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT PLATFORMS
- SIX DIGITAL SESSION RECORD/REPLAY ESSENTIALS
- ABBYY® INTELLIGENT CAPTURE ACCELERATES DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION OF BUSINESS OPERATIONS
- INFOSYS LAUNCHES INFOSYS NIA™ – THE NEXT GENERATION INTEGRATED ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE PLATFORM
- SYNECHRON LAUNCHES “NEO” – ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE SOLUTIONS FOR THE FINANCIAL SERVICES INDUSTRY
- DELL UNVEILS HIGH-PERFORMING, QUAD CORE WYSE 5060 THIN CLIENT DESIGNED FOR KNOWLEDGE WORKERS
- HOW TECHNOLOGY CAN HELP CFOS STAY IN CONTROL OF THE FINANCIAL REPORTING PROCESS
- ASSET MANAGEMENT METAMORPHOSIS: TRANSFORM NOW OR RISK MISSING THE GREATEST OPPORTUNITY IN DECADES
- ADAM PHONES JOINS FORCES WITH EE AND NATTERBOX TO DELIVER FULLY COMPLIANT MOBILE VOICE RECORDING SOLUTION
- BRACKET COMPUTING INTRODUCES NEW CLOUD WORKLOAD PROTECTION PLATFORM
- EL AL REACHES NEW HEIGHTS FOR ONLINE PAYMENTS PROCESSING
- NETSUITE UNVEILS SUITEBILLING
- JOINT VENTURE ACCOUNTING PROVIDES THE LIFEBLOOD FOR MASSIVE CAPITAL PROJECTS – AS TYPIFIED BY THE OIL AND GAS SECTOR
- CREATING A LEVEL PLAYING FIELD FOR CHALLENGER BANKS
- FIVE HOT TOPICS FOR MONEY20/20 EUROPE
- CLOUD CAN HELP BRIDGE THE FUNDING GAP FOR SMALL BUSINESS
- STUDY REVEALS FUTURE OF BANKING IS DISRUPTION THROUGH CO-OPETITION
- CENTRIFY PARTNERS WITH LEADING CLOUD ACCESS SECURITY BROKERS TO ENHANCE CLOUD SECURITY FOR SAAS APPLICATIONS
- THE IMPORTANCE OF VENDOR RISK MANAGEMENT FOR FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS
- WHY TECHNOLOGY IS IMPORTANT FOR BANKING
- VERINT AND TRUPHONE PARTNER TO HELP FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS MANAGE REGULATORY COMPLIANCE INITIATIVES
- ACHIEVING TRUE FINANCIAL CONTROL – CLOSING THE BOOK ON OUTDATED RECONCILIATION PROCESSES
- ACL ACHIEVES RECORD GROWTH IN FISCAL YEAR 2014
- BRIBERY ACT: A PREVENTATIVE APPROACH
- LIGHTENING THE TRANSACTIONAL LOAD FOR FINANCE TEAMS FOR A MORE STRATEGIC FOCUS
- INVINCEA AND FORESCOUT PARTNER TO PROTECT END USER DEVICES AND CORPORATE NETWORKS FROM TARGETED ATTACKS
- DELL SECUREWORKS POSITIONED IN “LEADERS” QUADRANT OF THE MAGIC QUADRANT FOR GLOBAL MANAGED SECURITY SERVICE PROVIDERS
- CYBERSECURITY: SUCCESS FACTORS FOR FINANCIAL ENTERPRISES
- MINDLINK FACILITATES TEAM COLLABORATION AND INFORMATION EXCHANGE, LEADING TO MEASURABLE BUSINESS RESULTS
- THE OCCUPATIONS DRIVING THE U.S. JOBS RECOVERY
- NTT COM SECURITY EMPOWERS BUSINESSES TO MAKE PROACTIVE RISK MANAGEMENT DECISIONS WITH NEXT GENERATION MANAGED SECURITY SERVICES (MSS)
- GETTING YOUR BUSINESS SEPA COMPLIANT
- High Frequency Trading Demands Higher Frequency Sampling
- Combating Cyber-Attacks Against the Financial Community
- Managing Reference Data risk – A best practice approach
- Banks Must Get More Serious about Anti-Money Laundering Efforts
- m-hance Company Overview
- Banking Reform – no confidence in the ship’s charts, nor in the officers at the helm
- Implications of the Vickers Report for Management Information in Banks
- China: Conversation with World Bank Group President Zoellick at the Boao Forum for Asia Annual Conference 2012
- “It is time to grow profitably again”
- The Challenges of Economic Policy Cooperation
- The Changing Face of Risk in the Global Financial System
- Building Europe, building institutions
Business recovery from COVID-19 lies in implementing the practice of Open Book Management
By Suranga Herath is CEO of English Tea Shop, the leading independent speciality and organic tea company. Over the course of the...
Making Connectivity A Key Part of Cloud Strategy for Finance
By Eric Troyer, CMO at Megaport Finance organisations across the board are facing unprecedented disruption, with new technology entering the industry...
The Impact of Covid-19 on Planning
By Nilly Essaides, Sherri Liao and Gilles Bonelli, The Hackett Group The economic consequences of the coronavirus outbreak vary by...
Covid-19 can reboot belt and road initiative towards a sustainable future
A new CMS report reveals that Covid-19 has boosted Chinese enthusiasm for adopting the principles of BRI 2.0, leading to...
The (U)X Factor: The software bringing biometric payment cards to market
By Jonas Nilsson, Product Manager at Fingerprints With over 20 bank trials in progress and a second commercial roll-out imminent in...
Corporate treasuries under pressure need multi-banking trade finance technology
By Andrew Raymond, CEO, Bolero International The pressures on corporate treasuries in global trade have continued to mount since an...
How can financial services companies deliver great customer service and retain customer loyalty?
By Chris Angus, Senior Director, 8×8 The reality many banks are facing now is that given Amazon Prime can deliver...
Embracing digital automation without compromising on customer experience
By Mang-Git NG, CEO & Founder of Anvil Community banks have always prided themselves on their ability to serve their...
Two-thirds of finance professionals are now more efficient due to the Covid-19 crisis
The Covid-19 crisis is making a big impact on the efficiency of the UK’s finance departments, with 66% of financial...
Two thirds of people believe their work travel patterns have changed permanently
Alphabet research shows accelerating demand for mobility and EVs after lockdown Only 35% of people expect to return to normal...