MindLink Software Limited
Nature of business
MindLink is the only purpose-built Business Critical Collaboration platform that allows teams to coordinate and exchange information in real-time across the business.
MindLink offers Instant Messaging, Presence and unique Persistent Group Chat leveraging companies Microsoft Lync investment and taking business collaboration to the next level.
It is fully integrated into existing processes and software applications, accessible via desktop (Windows, Mac, Linux), Tablets and Mobile devices (including Mobile Device Management) and offers advanced security and out-of-the box compliance features.
It can be embedded into SharePoint or other portals toimprove team efficiency and delivers real impact on the bottom line.
Location / Markets operated in
With offices in London and New York, MindLink operates globally across EMEA, the Americas and AsiaPac.
MindLink’s collaboration tools apply to organisations of any size and in any industrylooking to improve knowledge sharing and team collaboration.
MindLink is used across a wide range of sectors including financial services (investment banking, trading, insurance, banking), government, healthcare,professional services, energy, construction and engineering and pharmaceutical.
4 – 8 Crown Place
London EC2A 4BT
+44 (0) 20 3582 1487
MindLink North America
410 Park Avenue,
New York, NY 10022
MindLink’s management team has more than 30 years’ of combined experience working with many medium to large sized businesses, facilitating better collaboration for both internal and external users. Key executives are:
- Joseph Do, Co-Founder and CEO
- Howard Travers, Co-Founder & Director Business Development
- Annekathrin Häse, Director Marketing & Strategy
- Steve Henderson, Non-Executive Director Finance
- Harpreet Gosal, Head of Engineering
Brief history of the company /certifications/licenses, products/services offered
MindLink Software builds on a 10 year heritage from Formicary Limited to refine its collaboration offering. Originally formed in 2011 and known as Formicary Collaboration Group, MindLink was created as a spin off from Formicary to focus onpurposeful business collaboration within the enterprise.
The name change to MindLink Software was the next phase in the organisation’s evolution, moving beyond its legacy and reinforcing a sole focus of harnessing technology to enhance business through collaboration.
MindLink offers Instant Messaging, Presence and unique Persistent Group Chat leveraging companies Microsoft Lync environments.
It lets teams set-up dedicated topic groups for purposeful real-time knowledge & information sharing and communication. Live information feeds from external social sources or internal line-of-business applications can be streamed to any topic group directly, while intelligently filtering brings only relevant content to each user. Conversations are indexed and recorded – meaning organisational knowledge is preserved and searchable for future use.
MindLink can be accessed from anywhere through a web browser, desktop (Windows, Mac, Linux), mobile devices, tablets or via plug-ins from Microsoft Outlook and SharePoint or any other web-based portal. It is highly secure and fully compliant.
Finally, MindLink has the flexibility to grow and scale with a business. Using open API’s, MindLink can extend into other applications across the technology landscape – ensuring that meaningful Critical Collaboration can occur in every function and department inside the organisation.
- Security & Compliance
- Ease-of-Use & Adoption
- Faster decision-making
- Effective cross-functional teamwork
- Measurable ROI
- Secure and managed information sharing
- Knowledge recording and retrieval
MindLink Software is a Microsoft Gold Communications Partner and RIM BlackBerry Enterprise Partner. MindLink solutions are fully compatible with Microsoft Lync 2010,Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 R2 and Microsoft Lync 2013.
Corporate social responsibility activities
As a business, we believe that we have a responsibility towards improving lives and build thriving communities for the less fortunate. Our commitment extends from our employees who give money and volunteer hours to various engagements around the world. Supported charities include:
Major projects of note
– MindLink is working with governments, police forces and secret service organisations
– MindLink is migrating the last remaining MindAlign customers to Microsoft Lync
Examples of latest projects:
Redburn Partners, a UK based independent institutional equities broker
- Complex, disjointed technology infrastructure
- None-integrated systems, e.g. CRM, Order Management, GroupChat
- Need for real-time stock data, industry news, analyst access and sales input
- Cohesive, integrated collaboration environment
- MindLink Anywhere
- Integrated Business Processes
- Improved Cross Selling and Revenue
- Enhanced Knowledge Management
“Whether they are sitting next to each other or working in offices separated by thousands of miles, our sales teams and analysts are able to work much more cohesively, quickly,and effectively, ensuring maximum success for our investor clients.” Peter Culvert, IT Manager, Redburn Partners
Numis Securities – a UK based investment banking and institutional stock broker
- Stringent compliance mandates and regulations
- Inter-team communication between trading sales, research and corporate broking
- Remote access for users on the go
- Integration with existing systems, e.g CRM, Outlook etc.
- Migration to Microsoft Lync
- MindLink Anywhere, Mobile, Email and Social Connectors, API
- Integrated business processes with excellent usage uptake
- Lower cost of ownership and maintenance
- Improved productivity and efficiency with increased revenue potential
“We needed a collaboration platform that was accessible in the office and on the go, offered superior integration with our existing systems and met stringent compliance requirements – MindLink came highly recommended.” Simon Bailey, Director and Head of IT and Operations, Numis Securities