- The Benefits of Trade Credit Insurance
- Business Loans That Work Well With Invoice Financing
- AerCap Holdings N.V. Reports Financial Results for the Third Quarter 2018 and Announces New Share Repurchase Program
- C&I lending on the rise: Is your institution prepared?
- The driving force of the economy – Trade Finance in Armenia
- Tungsten Network launches billing service for Accounts Receivable departments
- Tungsten Network passes £300 million of financing to global supply chain since 2017 relaunch
- Tradeshift announces Tradeshift Pay, Industry’s First End-to-End Cloud Platform for Supply Chain Payments and Finance, Including Blockchain-Based Financing
- Equiniti Riskfactor expands into Canadian market by signing deal with new client Baron Finance
- SANCUS FINANCE STRENGTHENS OPERATIONS AS OSGOOD JOINS THE FOLD
- TLM TECHNOLOGIES RECEIVES £1.35 MILLION IN P2P FINANCING THROUGH ARCHOVER TO FUEL EXPANSION
- QUPITAL, HONG KONG’S FIRST ONLINE INVOICE DISCOUNTING EXCHANGE, SECURES USD 2 MILLION SEED ROUND OF FUNDING
- C2FO WORKING CAPITAL OUTLOOK SURVEY FINDS SMES FOCUSED ON GROWTH DESPITE BREXIT IN EUROPE AND US ELECTIONS
- PRIVATE U.S. CORPORATE TREASURY SPEAKS
- HOW TO MANAGE CASH FLOW IN BUSINESS
- UNICREDIT APPOINTS FILIPPO PAPPALARDO AS HEAD OF AMERICAS MULTINATIONALS
- CASH ANGELS, INC., LAUNCHES INNOVATIVE COMPANY FOR BUSINESSES NEEDING CASH
- RISK MANAGEMET IN STOPANSKA BANKA A.D. BITOLA – A PREREQUISITE FOR LONG TERM FINANCIAL STABILITY AND PROFITABILITY
- WHY ARE ASSET-BASED LOANS FOR SMALLER BUSINESSES SO EXPENSIVE?
- UNDERSTANDING CREDIT INSURANCE
- DBS RMB INDEX FOR VVINNING ENTERPRISES (DRIVE) – 4Q13
- THE IMPORTANCE OF SUPPLY CHAIN FINANCE FOR THE HOME IMPROVEMENT RETAIL INDUSTRY
- What is asset-based lending?
- Managing cash collection using Intuitive Dashboards and Alloc8
- Protection of foreign lenders’ rights in Ukraine
Business recovery from COVID-19 lies in implementing the practice of Open Book Management
By Suranga Herath is CEO of English Tea Shop, the leading independent speciality and organic tea company. Over the course of the...
Making Connectivity A Key Part of Cloud Strategy for Finance
By Eric Troyer, CMO at Megaport Finance organisations across the board are facing unprecedented disruption, with new technology entering the industry...
The Impact of Covid-19 on Planning
By Nilly Essaides, Sherri Liao and Gilles Bonelli, The Hackett Group The economic consequences of the coronavirus outbreak vary by...
Covid-19 can reboot belt and road initiative towards a sustainable future
A new CMS report reveals that Covid-19 has boosted Chinese enthusiasm for adopting the principles of BRI 2.0, leading to...
The (U)X Factor: The software bringing biometric payment cards to market
By Jonas Nilsson, Product Manager at Fingerprints With over 20 bank trials in progress and a second commercial roll-out imminent in...
Corporate treasuries under pressure need multi-banking trade finance technology
By Andrew Raymond, CEO, Bolero International The pressures on corporate treasuries in global trade have continued to mount since an...
How can financial services companies deliver great customer service and retain customer loyalty?
By Chris Angus, Senior Director, 8×8 The reality many banks are facing now is that given Amazon Prime can deliver...
Embracing digital automation without compromising on customer experience
By Mang-Git NG, CEO & Founder of Anvil Community banks have always prided themselves on their ability to serve their...
Two-thirds of finance professionals are now more efficient due to the Covid-19 crisis
The Covid-19 crisis is making a big impact on the efficiency of the UK’s finance departments, with 66% of financial...
Two thirds of people believe their work travel patterns have changed permanently
Alphabet research shows accelerating demand for mobility and EVs after lockdown Only 35% of people expect to return to normal...