- Gain an Edge with Accounting Automation
- The Benefits of Trade Credit Insurance
- Emerging fintech innovations set to influence SME lending in 2019
- Moving real-time treasury from theory to reality
- The driving force of the economy – Trade Finance in Armenia
- Citi Launches Citi® Payment Insights For Institutional Clients with Real-Time Payments Visibility and Management
- Payment Clearing and Machine Learning: Everything There Is to Know
- Tungsten Network passes £300 million of financing to global supply chain since 2017 relaunch
- 5 tips to win in SME Banking and secure the digital future
- Outdated systems leave firms drowning in data
- 4finance Holding S.A. Reports Results For The Three Months Ending
- Equifax: Private Label Credit Card Delinquency Rates Up 57 Basis Points, Highest Since 2011
- Equiniti Riskfactor expands into Canadian market by signing deal with new client Baron Finance
- SANCUS FINANCE STRENGTHENS OPERATIONS AS OSGOOD JOINS THE FOLD
- QUPITAL, HONG KONG’S FIRST ONLINE INVOICE DISCOUNTING EXCHANGE, SECURES USD 2 MILLION SEED ROUND OF FUNDING
- PRIVATE U.S. CORPORATE TREASURY SPEAKS
- HOW TO MANAGE CASH FLOW IN BUSINESS
- 25 WAYS TO IMPROVE STAGNANT CASH FLOW
- SIDETRADE’S FINANCIALS DEMONSTRATE NOTABLE GROWTH
- PENSIONS, TIMES ARE CHANGING
- COFACE & OMAN INSURANCE ENTER PARTNERSHIP TO OFFER CREDIT INSURANCE SOLUTIONS
- UK MID-SIZED COMPANIES ARE AMONGST THE MOST EBULLIENT ABOUT THE PROSPECTS FOR COMPANY GROWTH FOR THE REMAINDER OF 2014, ACCORDING TO AN INTERNATIONAL AMERICAN EXPRESS® SURVEY
- THE WINNING FORECAST
- LIGHTENING THE TRANSACTIONAL LOAD FOR FINANCE TEAMS FOR A MORE STRATEGIC FOCUS
- THE UK JOB MARKET FOR ACCOUNTING AND FINANCE PROFESSIONALS
- IT’S NOW 2014…TIME TO CHANGE THE WAY YOU THINK ABOUT PAYMENTS
- AEGIS GROUP FINE-TUNES TRADE CREDIT MANAGEMENT FOLLOWING INTERNATIONAL ROLL-OUT OF TINUBU SQUARE
- THE IMPORTANCE OF SUPPLY CHAIN FINANCE FOR THE HOME IMPROVEMENT RETAIL INDUSTRY
- DRIVING MORE PREDICTABLE CASH FLOW
- RISKY BUSINESS – ‘TOP’ UK COMPANIES’ POOR FINANCE EFFICIENCY LEAVES THEM GAMBLING WITH FUTURE STABILITY
- READSOFT RESEARCH: FRAGILE NATURE OF UK SMALL BUSINESS TURNOVER
- Bringing Financial Document Management Back into Control
- MANAGING TRADE CREDIT MITIGATES RISK EXPOSURE FOR BUSINESSES IN AN UNCERTAIN ECONOMY
- Managing cash collection using Intuitive Dashboards and Alloc8
- What Is The One Secret That Has Allowed FTM to Win The Coveted Global Banking & Finance Review Award for Best Fixed Income Fund Offshore 2012?
Digital collaboration: Shaping the Future of Finance
By Ryan Lester, Senior Director of Customer Experience Technologies at LogMeIn With heightened economic uncertainty and increased customer expectation becoming...
The 2020 Outbound Email Data Breach Report Finds Growing Email Volumes and Stressed Employees are Causing Rising Breach Risk
Research by Egress reveals organisations suffer outbound email data breaches approximately every 12 working hours Egress, the leading provider of human layer data security solutions, today released their 2020 Outbound Email Data...
Regulating innovation: the biggest challenge in payments
By Fady Abdel-Nour, Global Head of M&A and Investments, PayU Over the course of the last six months, the payments...
Investors remain worried about COVID, but positive towards stamp duty holiday
By Jamie Johnson, CEO of FJP Investment The journey back to economic normality will be strenuous. COVID-19 has imbued many...
Creating a culture of cybersecurity in Financial Services
By Martin Landless, Vice President for Europe at LogRhythm As the financial services sector increasingly moves online and reaps the...
How the financial sector can keep newly acquired customers returning time and time again
By Dicken Doe from Foolproof, a Zensar company Covid-19 has changed the financial lives of millions; what worked for people...
Creating an engaging email marketing campaign that avoids the junk folder
By David Wharram, CEO of Coast Digital With more than 280 billion emails sent every day, email marketing is a...
Cloud in Banking: An Opportunity That Can’t be Ignored
By David Rimmer, Research Associate at Leading Edge Forum Originally offered as a better way to build IT systems, cloud...
Increased contactless spending could be linked to higher fraud and payment disputes, warns global risk expert
The rapid adoption of contactless payments during COVID-19 may be contributing to multiple strands of fraud Monica Eaton-Cardone, COO and...
Pay and Go, why seamless checkout is essential for the customer experience
By Ralf Gladis, CEO, Computop Shopping for many is therapy…until they reach the queue for the checkout. It’s easier online...