- AerCap Holdings N.V. Reports Financial Results for the Third Quarter 2018 and Announces New Share Repurchase Program
- W. P. Carey Inc. Acquires $178 Million (€153 Million) 36-Property Portfolio in the Netherlands
- Scope affirms Land of Berlin credit rating of AAA with Stable Outlook
- Granite to Acquire German Logistics Property and Sell Aurora, Ontario Office Properties
- Recommended Voluntary Cash Offer to Acquire all Shares in LINK Mobility Group ASA by Victory Partners VIII Norway AS
- Fiera Capital Offers Emerging Markets Fund
- Scope assigns initial issuer rating of BB to Deutsche Konsum REIT-AG, Outlook Stable
- China Finance Online Reports 2018 First Quarter Unaudited Financial Results
- Strategic Storage Growth Trust, Inc. Reports 2018 First Quarter Results
- Strategic Storage Trust II, Inc. Reports 2018 First Quarter Results
- Saxo Q2 Outlook: The end of a cycle like no other
- STUDY FINDS LINCOLN TO BE THE CHEAPEST UNIVERSITY CITY
- STRONG GROWTH AND PROFITABILITY MOMENTUM
- THE GUIDE TO DAMAGES IN INTERNATIONAL ARBITRATION
- TIME:COMMERCIAL FREEHOLD ENJOYS 14% INCREASE IN AUM SINCE BREXIT REFERENDUM AND MAKES A NEW ACQUISITION
- FICO SURVEY: MILLENNIALS 2 TO 3 TIMES MORE LIKELY TO SWITCH BANKS
- LEADING PROPERTY FUND MANAGER OFFERS SAFE HAVEN WITH INNOVATIVE LONG INCOME PROPERTY
- DIEBOLD AND WINCOR NIXDORF TO COMBINE, CREATING PREMIER SELF-SERVICE COMPANY FOR FINANCIAL AND RETAIL MARKETS
- ICM UK CREDIT MANAGERS’ INDEX SHOWS NEW HIGH IN BUSINESS CONFIDENCE
- HELICOPTER MANUFACTURER AGUSTAWESTLAND USES RISK TO INFORM MAJOR COMPANY DECISIONS
- ICM UK CREDIT MANAGERS’ INDEX SEES HIGHEST HEADLINE SCORE YET AS ECONOMIC RECOVERY CONTINUES
- GENPACT’S GLOBAL BUSINESS VOLATILITY AND ADAPTATION INDEX HAS RISEN, DRIVEN BY ACQUISITIONS, EXPANSIONS AND LEADERSHIP CHANGES
- TRADE FINANCE SECURITIZATION MAKING A COMEBACK
- Kuwait Market Indices Lose Further Ground in 2011
- Global Markets 2011 – Swinging Between Bailout and Bankruptcy
- DATACENTERS AS AN ASSET
- HLTV – Where are house prices heading?
- What is the UK Government doing to help small businesses?
- ING posts 3Q underlying net profit of EUR 1,043 million
86% of UK businesses face barriers developing digital skills in procurement
A shortage of digitally savvy talent, and a lack of training for technical and soft skills, hinder digital procurement initiative...
ISO 20022 migration: full speed ahead despite recent delays, says new Deutsche Bank paper
Today, Deutsche Bank has released the third installment in its “Guide to ISO 20022 migration” series, which offers a comprehensive...
What Skills Does a Data Scientist Need?
In this modern and complicated time of economy, Big data is nothing without the professionals who turn cutting-edge technology into...
The importance of app-based commerce to hospitality in the new normal
By Jeremy Nicholds CEO, Judopay As society adapts to the rapidly changing “new normal” of working and socialising, many businesses...
The Psychology Behind a Strong Security Culture in the Financial Sector
By Javvad Malik, Security Awareness Advocate at KnowBe4 Banks and financial industries are quite literally where the money is, positioning...
How open banking can drive innovation and growth in a post-COVID world
By Billel Ridelle, CEO at Sweep Times are pretty tough for businesses right now. For SMEs in particular, a global financial...
How to use data to protect and power your business
By Dave Parker, Group Head of Data Governance, Arrow Global Employees need to access data to do their jobs. But...
How business leaders can find the right balance between human and bot when investing in AI
By Andrew White is the ANZ Country Manager of business transformation solutions provider, Signavio The digital world moves quickly. From...
Has lockdown marked the end of cash as we know it?
By James Booth, VP of Payment Partnerships EMEA, PPRO Since the start of the pandemic, businesses around the world have...
Lockdown 2.0 – Here’s how to be the best-looking person in the virtual room
By Jeff Carlson, author of The Photographer’s Guide to Luminar 4 and Take Control of Your Digital Photos suggests “the product you’re creating is...