- The valuation imperative: raising the bar in market data management
- Scope Ratings affirms its issuer rating of BBB-/Stable on Germany-based Franz Haniel & Cie. GmbH
- Hermes Credit strategies mark new milestones
- ICAP Information and Thomson Reuters extend their 19901 Partnership
- The wary canary and the LIBOR OIS spread
- BREXIT ISSUES TO CONSIDER FOR LOAN DOCUMENTATION
- IPC LAUNCHES INDUSTRY LEADING FIXED INCOME MARKETPLACE
- TERAEXCHANGE SELECTS BITGO FOR ON-BLOCKCHAIN COLLATERAL MANAGEMENT OF FIRST REGULATED BITCOIN DERIVATIVES MARKETPLACE
- UK SMES FEARFUL OF CURRENCY RISK
- INDIA HAS A BRIGHT FUTURE, SAYS ACPI INVESTMENT MANAGERS
- ETFs in 2012 and what we will see in 2013
- Kuwait Market Indices Lose Further Ground in 2011
- How to build your own social index
- Essential Warning Tool Launched by AltanaFT Tracking CDS Spreads
- Fixed income investment of insurance companies and pension funds in a low yield – but volatile – environment
- The challenges of the European financial sector
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...