- How to Start a Hedge Fund?
- It’s time for a new approach to crack financial crime
- Building Customer Trust – Cybersecurity in CSR Programmes
- Qardio and Uniformed Fire Officers Association Launch Hypertension Program for the New York City Firefighters
- Rakuten Marketing Launches New Consent Management Platform to Gain Uniform Signal for Consumer Consent under GDPR
- NEW GLOBAL CYBERSECURITY REPORT REVEALS CYBERCRIME TAKES ALMOST $600 BILLION TOLL ON GLOBAL ECONOMY
- NEXO STANDARDS AND FIS SIGN AGREEMENT FOR TEST SOLUTION TO SUPPORT GLOBALLY STANDARDIZED CARD PAYMENTS ACCEPTANCE
- ADI PLANS TO CREATE 500 NEW JOBS OVER THE NEXT 4 YEARS
- PLATO PARTNERSHIP TO PROVIDE ACADEMICS WITH ACCESS TO BMLL DATA PLATFORM UNDER EUROPEAN MARKET STRUCTURE RESEARCH NETWORK
- MOBILISING DATA ASSETS FOR INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL CONSUMPTION
- INDEPENDENT PROVIDERS SHAPE THE FUTURE OF LOCAL BANKING
- CISI DEAL WITH BALTIC FINANCIAL ADVISERS ASSOCIATION GOOD FOR CONSUMERS AND PRACTITIONERS
- HPS POWERCARD USERS MEETING PUTS PAYMENTS UNDER THE SPOTLIGHT
- VISA ANNOUNCES SPONSORSHIP OF EUROPE’S NO.1 ESPORTS TEAM
- ORABANK GROUP SUCCESSFULLY ROLLS OUT SOPRA BANKING AMPLITUDE IN 12 COUNTRIES.
- VISA DELIVERS EXCLUSIVE TEAM GB WEARABLE PAYMENT BAND TO BRITISH ATHLETES COMPETING AT RIO 2016
- THE CAUSES OF TECHNICAL DEBT AND HOW TO REDUCE IT
- TOP 10 DEVELOPMENTS/HEADLINES IN TRADE SECRET, COMPUTER FRAUD, AND NON-COMPETE LAW IN 2015
- CAREER CROSS ROADS FOR ELITE GRADUATES IN BATTLE OF THE GEEKS VS SUITS
- Desktop computing for less than a cup of coffee per day per user
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...