- How to use Google’s new ‘Speed Report’ to increase traffic to your website
- Digital transformation and the financial close – a match made in heaven
- Mitigating Operational Risk from Spreadsheets: Businesses must take control
- Ignoring Spreadsheet Risks Put Financial Institutions and Customers at Risk
- Gumtree co-founder launches new online investment platform for everyday people
- Shifting from time-consuming Excel sheets to concise credit management
- Enhancing the Effectiveness of P&C Claims Organisations in the Digital Era
- Are share buybacks a key factor in the continued rise in US equities?
- 2018 Unisys Security Index™: Identity Theft Top Concern for UK Citizens, Social Media Exploitation Fuelling Fear Amongst Millennials
- The evolving interface
- IT migration lessons learnt from the TSB crisis
- Global volatility underlines employer safety obligations
- How Payroll can be simplified to minimise error
- Scope assigns AAA (AMR) to Allianz Global Investors in management overlay services
- What is a bank statement?
- Aberdeen Standard Investments Launches Global Equity AI Fund
- AICPA Survey: Business Executives Worry About Higher Risk of Trade Wars
- KnowThings and ObjectSpectrum Partner to Provide Simplified IoT Solutions
- Accuity adds real-time vessel alerting and tracking to trade compliance screening solution
- Trunomi joins forces with Shyft Network to to launch fully interoperable Global e-ID framework and power Global ID and KYC
- Honeywell Expands GoDirect Flight With New Connected Service Offerings For Pilots, Dispatchers
- Blockchain Milestone — CariNet to Introduce National Nodes
- CAMRADATA publishes ‘Responsible Investing Roundtable – ‘The metric for success?’ – a new white paper for investors and asset managers
- Blue Prism Sets New Standard for Enterprise-Grade RPA, Democratising Workplace Automation While Lowering Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) of Digital Workforces
- The past, present and future of cryptocurrency regulation
- Tsb Crisis Doubles The Number Of Small Businesses Questioning The Value Of Banks
- Calculated Risk: The Insurance Sector Is Choosing InsurTech Collaboration Over Competition in a Bid to Innovate
- Hitachi Vantara Unveils Industry Leading AI Operations Software and New Flash Storage Systems
- Data Mastering and Distribution – Putting New Data in the Hands of the Business
- ‘UK Businesses Must Abandon their Late Payment Culture’
- Q&A: HOW VOICE BIOMETRICS CAN HELP FIGHT FRAUD AND IMPROVE CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE IN THE FINANCIAL SERVICES SECTOR
- ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE – THE NEXT DIGITAL FRONTIER FOR CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE IN FINANCIAL SERVICES
- DESPITE GROWTH IN REGTECH ADOPTION, WIDESPREAD MANUAL PROCESSES LEAVE FIRMS EXPOSED
- CORPORATE MANSLAUGHTER – WHAT IS YOUR CORPORATE RESPONSIBILITY
- FICO REGTECH SOLUTIONS WILL PROTECT GVNG NONPROFIT PLATFORM FROM FINANCIAL CRIME
- AVALARA SUCCESSFULLY AUTOMATES GSTR 1 FILING FOR INDIAN BUSINESSES
- KODAK ALARIS PARTNERS WITH UK SOFTWARE
- TMI TRUST COMPANY CHOOSES SS&C PRECISION LM™ TO SUPPORT GROWTH AND INNOVATION IN CORPORATE LOAN AGENCY
- AUTOMATION CAN HELP CREATE AN AGILE FINANCIAL ECOSYSTEM
- U.S. BUSINESS EXECUTIVES TEMPER STRONG OPTIMISM ON ECONOMY, AICPA SURVEY FINDS
- ADDRESSING THE HUMAN FACTOR IN CYBER-SECURITY WITH PLATFORM AND INFORMATION PROTECTION
- THE 2017 TAX FILING SEASON: INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE OPERATIONS AND THE TAXPAYER EXPERIENCE
- KOFAX TRANSFORMS THE INVOICE APPROVAL PROCESS WITH PERCEPTIVE AP INVOICE APPROVAL 2.0
- TECH EXPERTS’ TIPS – 10 USEFUL BUSINESS TERMS FOR ENTREPRENEURS TO BUILD SUCCESSFUL STARTUPS
- HOW TECHNOLOGY CAN HELP CFOS STAY IN CONTROL OF THE FINANCIAL REPORTING PROCESS
- GDPR, BREXIT AND THE NEW FACE OF COMPLIANCE
- 10 THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT RANSOMWARE – AND 10 WAYS TO CUT THE RISK
- BLOCKCHAIN SET TO TRANSFORM THE FINANCIAL SERVICES MARKET
- A CULTURE OF FRAUD: WHY COMPANIES NEED TO ADDRESS THEIR WORKPLACE EXPENSES
- TAKING A HOLISTIC APPROACH TO ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING
- ARE YOUR BUSINESS TRAVELLERS GETTING CREATIVE WITH EXPENSES?
- NETSUITE ONEWORLD 16 ADDS ENHANCEMENTS FOR GLOBAL ENTERPRISES
- OVER 90% OF BUSINESSES CLOSE MONTH END CYCLE EARLY TO COMBAT DATA CHALLENGES
- A FORMER MOUNTIE’S WAR ON BANK FRAUD
- SEEING MACHINES GAINS GLOBAL VISIBILITY WITH NETSUITE ONEWORLD
- IT’S TIME TO CLIMB OUT OF A SPREADSHEET NIGHTMARE
- MACHINE TO MACHINE – WHERE WILL THAT LEAVE US?
- BLOCKCHAIN BANKING: THE ASCENT OF A NEW METHOD OF TRANSACTING
- ACCOUNTANTS WARN ON THE RISE OF SPREADSHEET RISK
- THE FIVE CHALLENGES OF TRAVEL AND EXPENSE MANAGEMENT
- HOW THE INTERNET OF THINGS IS IMPROVING THE INSURANCE INDUSTRY
- WEDO TECHNOLOGIES UNVEILS RAID TELECOM AT MOBILE WORLD CONGRESS 2015
- GENWORTH ENSURES SYSTEM VISIBILITY AND MANAGEABILITY WITH ONE AUTOMATION
- THE SUPER FUND MANAGER VS LITTLE OLD ‘BETA’
- NEW TECHNOLOGY HELPS FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS MANAGE THEIR MARITIME RISK
- MAKING SURE SYSTEMS STAND UP IN TOUGH TIMES
- MONTH END MANIA: TAKING THE PAIN AWAY
- TEMPERING THE GROWING COST OF COMPLIANCE
- A STABLE NETWORK FOR A VIRTUAL FUTURE: WHAT FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS MUST DO TO GET IT RIGHT
- LIGHTENING THE TRANSACTIONAL LOAD FOR FINANCE TEAMS FOR A MORE STRATEGIC FOCUS
- UNLOCKING YOUR ATM “BIG DATA”
- MORTGAGE SERVICERS, DATA INTEGRITY IS CRITICAL
- DevOps – IS A SUCCESSFUL RECIPE DEPENDENT ON VERSION MANAGEMENT AS AN INGREDIENT?
- A BUSINESS CASE OVERVIEW FOR THE INVESTMENT BOOK OF RECORDS
- RETAIL BANKING: LEAN AND KEEN BANKING IN AN INTERNET AGE
- LEVERAGING TECHNOLOGY TO AUTOMATE CORPORATE ACCOUNTING PROCESSES AND DELIVER ROI
- THE HIDDEN COST OF DIRECT DEBIT & DIRECT CREDIT FAILURE
- COREP from Europe: It’s The Final Countdown
- Monopoly, how the game measures up today
- THE PRICE OF DECISION-MAKING
- Why organisations are looking at automation to streamline compliance requirements
- Security Best Practice – How to Keep the Keys to the Kingdom Safe
- New ways to take control of compliance
How new trends are creating the perfect recipe for rapid digital transformation throughout the world’s oldest institutions
By Wayne Johnson, CEO, Encompass Digital banking has drastically changed the landscape of financial transactions over the last few years....
Standard Chartered Bank partners with Microsoft to become a cloud-first bank
Standard Chartered Bank and Microsoft Corp. on Tuesday announced a three-year strategic partnership to accelerate the bank’s digital transformation through a cloud-first strategy....
Younger generations drive UK alternative payment method adoption for online transactions
42% of Millennials and 35% of Generation Z feel confident using alternative payment methods, or have used them previously 81%...
New Moneypenny Survey Shows How Office Life has Transformed in Post-lockdown Return to Work
A new survey by leading outsourced communications provider, Moneypenny, into the return to work post-Covid lockdown, shows that almost half...
What does the future hold for accessing earnings? Introducing the world’s first Earnings on Demand payment and debit card
By James Herbert, CEO & founder, Hastee Let’s begin by looking at how our brains are wired. Think about the hunter-gatherer mindset: when...
Risk Mitigation & The US Election
We need to talk about the election. For the past four months, news cycles have been dominated by the COVID-19...
Honest services wire fraud and the need for caution on multilateral development bank projects
By Joshua Ray, Legal Director, Rahman Ravelli www.rahmanravelli.co.uk A recent court case extended US prosecutors’ extraterritorial reach for tackling corruption....
Teaching children about wealth management and why there has never been a better time
By Annabel Bosman is Managing Director and Head of Relationship Management at RBC Wealth Management As we approach the end...
Do your contracts and policies stand up to the Covid-19 test? A view from the UK
By Amy Cooper of Ius Laboris UK firm Lewis Silkin The coronavirus pandemic and lockdown have stress-tested employment contracts and policies,...
Going branchless: How banks can keep customers coming through the virtual doors
By Richard Kelsey, Head of Software Sales at Backbase Though you might be familiar with the popular seaside town of Newquay,...