- Cameroon’s largest bank selects Temenos to power digital transformation and growth
- African Development Bank seeks partnerships to lift 1 billion people out of hunger globally
- African Development Bank Launches first Africa-to-Africa (A2A) Investment Report
- Ecobank announces finalists of the Ecobank Fintech Challenge 2018
- Grab the Best Travel Deals to Seal the Opportunity of Your Dream Vacation
- Ecobank shareholders approve resolutions as Chairman hails improved outlook
- Ecobank launches Fintech Challenge competition for African start-ups
- West African Regional Stock Exchange Roadshow Comes To London
- AFRICA’S FACTS AT YOUR FINGERTIPS! ECOBANK’S AFRICAN MARKETS WEBSITE GOES LIVE, PROFILING FRANCOPHONE WEST AFRICA AS THE LEADER IN INTRA-REGIONAL TRADE
- TERRAPAY AND WARI ENTER A STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP FOR CROSS-BORDER MONEY TRANSFERS TO MOBILE WALLETS AND BANK ACCOUNTS
- ORABANK GROUP SUCCESSFULLY ROLLS OUT SOPRA BANKING AMPLITUDE IN 12 COUNTRIES.
- INFORMATION ON THE AFRICA FINANCIAL SERVICES INVESTMENT CONFERENCE 2014
- COMPASS PLUS: INFUSING TRADITION WITH INNOVATION
- Profile & Readership
- List of Country Dialing Codes
- List of Least Developed Countries
- List of Countries in Western Africa
- List of Countries in the World
- List of Countries in Africa
- List of Countries and their capitals
- List Of Investment Banks In Togo
- List of Banks in Togo
- African telecom investment opportunities attract global interest
How new trends are creating the perfect recipe for rapid digital transformation throughout the world’s oldest institutions
By Wayne Johnson, CEO, Encompass Digital banking has drastically changed the landscape of financial transactions over the last few years....
Standard Chartered Bank partners with Microsoft to become a cloud-first bank
Standard Chartered Bank and Microsoft Corp. on Tuesday announced a three-year strategic partnership to accelerate the bank’s digital transformation through a cloud-first strategy....
Younger generations drive UK alternative payment method adoption for online transactions
42% of Millennials and 35% of Generation Z feel confident using alternative payment methods, or have used them previously 81%...
New Moneypenny Survey Shows How Office Life has Transformed in Post-lockdown Return to Work
A new survey by leading outsourced communications provider, Moneypenny, into the return to work post-Covid lockdown, shows that almost half...
What does the future hold for accessing earnings? Introducing the world’s first Earnings on Demand payment and debit card
By James Herbert, CEO & founder, Hastee Let’s begin by looking at how our brains are wired. Think about the hunter-gatherer mindset: when...
Risk Mitigation & The US Election
We need to talk about the election. For the past four months, news cycles have been dominated by the COVID-19...
Honest services wire fraud and the need for caution on multilateral development bank projects
By Joshua Ray, Legal Director, Rahman Ravelli www.rahmanravelli.co.uk A recent court case extended US prosecutors’ extraterritorial reach for tackling corruption....
Teaching children about wealth management and why there has never been a better time
By Annabel Bosman is Managing Director and Head of Relationship Management at RBC Wealth Management As we approach the end...
Do your contracts and policies stand up to the Covid-19 test? A view from the UK
By Amy Cooper of Ius Laboris UK firm Lewis Silkin The coronavirus pandemic and lockdown have stress-tested employment contracts and policies,...
Going branchless: How banks can keep customers coming through the virtual doors
By Richard Kelsey, Head of Software Sales at Backbase Though you might be familiar with the popular seaside town of Newquay,...