- Smart Axiata showcases sustainability and social impact practices in its 10th year of operations
- Connecting Cambodia to a Sustainable Future
- Telecom Industry Veteran Ken Corcoran joins Comviva Advisory Board
- ITRS Group acquires OP5 to expand monitoring & log file analytics offering
- CDPQ and AMP Capital agree to provide up to US$1.0 billion to finance Tillman’s U.S. Tower Rollout
- Pillsbury Continues Financial Services Industry Push, Adding Prominent Leveraged Finance Partners Mike Michetti and Joel Simon in New York
- Bertram Capital Secures New Platform with Investment in BearCom
- Former Commissioner of Competition John Pecman Joins Fasken
- Control Risks and Oxford Economics: Average Risk-Reward Score Improves on African Continent
- Serving the 2 Billion Unbanked: A New Trillion Dollar Market
- Local leaders champion a “region of inclusion” heading into July Special Olympics USA Games
- KKR to Acquire BMC Software from Investor Group
- Experian: 78 percent of lenders believe alternative credit data improves financial inclusion
- Money Expert Suze Orman, Who Encourages Women to Take Control of Their Financial Lives, Will Speak At Las Vegas Women’s Leadership Conference
- Asia’s Mega Technology Event to Spur Innovation Trade between China and ASEAN
- RAKESH BHASIN APPOINTED CHAIRMAN OF CMC NETWORKS
- RIBBON COMMUNICATIONS APPOINTS TONY SCARFO EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT OF PRODUCTS AND R&D
- AVOKA ADDS NEW EXECUTIVES IN RESPONSE TO GROWTH
- TRAVELEX ANNOUNCES STRATEGIC CHANGES IN NORTH AMERICAN AND GLOBAL LEADERSHIP
- DELOITTE MARKS EIGHTH CONSECUTIVE YEAR OF SOLID GROWTH
- HCL ACQUIRES AUTOMATION–DRIVEN DATA MANAGEMENT PLATFORM TO HELP CLIENTS ACCELERATE DATA INTEGRATION AND MIGRATION
- MANAGING THE PEOPLE RISK IN M&A: HOW GOOD CULTURE MANAGEMENT DRIVES M&A SUCCESS
- DELOITTE MIDDLE EAST POINT OF VIEW: 5G TECHNOLOGY, RISK MANAGEMENT IN THE MIDDLE EAST CONSTRUCTION MARKET, NON-PERFORMING LOANS, AND GCC FAMILY BUSINESSES
- BAKERHOSTETLER ADDS ONE OF THE NATION’S LEADING ADVERTISING AND MARKETING LAW TEAMS IN NEW YORK
- ARYAKA SECURES $45 MILLION IN SERIES D FUNDING FROM THIRD POINT VENTURES AND DEUTSCHE TELEKOM CAPITAL PARTNERS
- BAKERHOSTETLER ADDS BIPARTISAN SENIOR ADVISORS TO EXPANDING FEDERAL POLICY TEAM
- BAKERHOSTETLER ADDS GOVERNMENT TELECOM AND TECHNOLOGY PRO TO EXPANDING FEDERAL POLICY TEAM
- CYBER SECURITY COMPANY DARKTRACE IN $65 MILLION FUNDRAISE TO ACCELERATE GLOBAL EXPANSION IN ROUND LED BY KKR
- TELECOM GIANT SUNIL BHARTI MITTAL NAMED ICC CHAIRMAN
- FORMER U.S. CONGRESSMAN MIKE FERGUSON JOINS BAKERHOSTETLER TO LEAD FEDERAL POLICY TEAM
- SMARTKARMA RAISES $4.7MILLION USD; POSITIONS ITS PREMIER COLLABORATIVE RESEARCH MARKETPLACE FOR GLOBAL LEADERSHIP
- DELOITTE: DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION KEY TO ORGANIZATIONS’ SURVIVAL
- YOUR BANK MAY BE EXPERIENCING TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES
- SSPI TO INDUCT SIX INDUSTRY LEADERS INTO THE SATELLITE HALL OF FAME
- CLOUD9 ANNOUNCES LONDON OFFICE TO SUPPORT CONTINUED GROWTH, AND GLOBAL PRESENCE
- HUTCH SELECTS AEGIS TO PROVIDE TELECOM BPM FOR SRI LANKA
- IDC Reveals Worldwide Digital Transformation Predictions; Kicks Off IDC FutureScape Web Conference Series
- CIPHERCLOUD CLOSES $50 MILLION IN FINANCING TO EXTEND CLOUD SECURITY LEADERSHIP
- BANKING: THE INFUSION OF NEW TALENT
- SOLUTION OPTIMIZES CUSTOMER SERVICE, ENABLING SMARTER ENGAGEMENT, GREATER EMPLOYEE COLLABORATION AND HEIGHTENED PRODUCTIVITY
- TELEFÓNICA AND IPC SYSTEMS COLLABORATE TO OFFER TRADING SOLUTIONS
- LEADING COMMERCIAL LITIGATOR STEVEN KAUFMANN REJOINS MORRISON & FOERSTER’S D.C. OFFICE FROM THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION
- THOUGHT LEADER IN DIGITAL MONEY AND DIGITAL IDENTITY
- TOP GOVERNMENT FCPA PROSECUTOR CHARLES DUROSS TO JOIN MORRISON & FOERSTER FROM DOJ; WILL LEAD GLOBAL ANTI-CORRUPTION PRACTICE
- FORESCOUT NAMES ENRIQUE SALEM, FORMER SYMANTEC CEO, TO BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- VIRTUSA EXPANDS OPERATIONS IN EUROPE WITH TRADETECH CONSULTING ACQUISITION
- Embrace automation – and maximise ROI across the lab infrastructure
- Clive Ansell, John Harley, David Pitt-Watson, Ian Smith, Tim Steel Join MorganFranklin Consulting’s Advisory Board in London
- Deloitte: According to the Millenials, businesses won’t grow without innovation
- Hans Christian Iversen Appointed Managing Director at MorganFranklin Limited in London
- Growing Against the Tide
- African telecom investment opportunities attract global interest
- China: Conversation with World Bank Group President Zoellick at the Boao Forum for Asia Annual Conference 2012
- Africa’s Future: Responding to Today’s Global Economic Challenges
- Kenya at a Tipping Point for Robust Growth Driven by the Telecommunications Revolution
- World Bank Focuses on Unlocking Cameroon’s Potential in Telecoms, Forestry, Mining and Energy
The UnRefundables: Shoppers left out of pocket post-pandemic
One in ten shoppers (11%) left out of pocket or without refunds since pandemic One in three shoppers (36%) actively...
How new trends are creating the perfect recipe for rapid digital transformation throughout the world’s oldest institutions
By Wayne Johnson, CEO, Encompass Digital banking has drastically changed the landscape of financial transactions over the last few years....
Standard Chartered Bank partners with Microsoft to become a cloud-first bank
Standard Chartered Bank and Microsoft Corp. on Tuesday announced a three-year strategic partnership to accelerate the bank’s digital transformation through a cloud-first strategy....
Younger generations drive UK alternative payment method adoption for online transactions
42% of Millennials and 35% of Generation Z feel confident using alternative payment methods, or have used them previously 81%...
New Moneypenny Survey Shows How Office Life has Transformed in Post-lockdown Return to Work
A new survey by leading outsourced communications provider, Moneypenny, into the return to work post-Covid lockdown, shows that almost half...
What does the future hold for accessing earnings? Introducing the world’s first Earnings on Demand payment and debit card
By James Herbert, CEO & founder, Hastee Let’s begin by looking at how our brains are wired. Think about the hunter-gatherer mindset: when...
Risk Mitigation & The US Election
We need to talk about the election. For the past four months, news cycles have been dominated by the COVID-19...
Honest services wire fraud and the need for caution on multilateral development bank projects
By Joshua Ray, Legal Director, Rahman Ravelli www.rahmanravelli.co.uk A recent court case extended US prosecutors’ extraterritorial reach for tackling corruption....
Teaching children about wealth management and why there has never been a better time
By Annabel Bosman is Managing Director and Head of Relationship Management at RBC Wealth Management As we approach the end...
Do your contracts and policies stand up to the Covid-19 test? A view from the UK
By Amy Cooper of Ius Laboris UK firm Lewis Silkin The coronavirus pandemic and lockdown have stress-tested employment contracts and policies,...