- The Lessons Of Machine Learning In Data Management
- Redefining Success and Motivation
- Three considerations when refreshing business models
- Metropolitan Waterworks Authority Conferred Asia’s Most Prominent CSR Awards under Health Promotion and Corporate Governance Category
- Big Data for Insurance
- Regulators Are Upping the Ante on Model Risk Management and Governance
- Customer Experience driving Disruption and Digital Transformation success in Banking
- We need to talk about legacy IT architectures
- UN’s Sustainable Development Goals: The Critical Role of Banks in Creating a Sustainable Future
- Employing your ‘sixth sense’ in systems selection
- eComms Compliance Challenges under MiFID II and MAR
- Responsible payday lending is critical for consumer protection
- Managing Reward in Financial Services Today
- Digital transformation, transform the data, and the rest will follow
- ENTERPRISE MOBILITY SUMMIT 2018
- 6th Edition Impact of the Fundamental Review in the Trading Book
- Improving operational efficiency in the data management process
- Software Asset Management Market to Reach US$ 2,025 Mn by 2026 – Persistence Market Research
- Spreadsheet Risk Management Key to TRIM Compliance
- Diebold Nixdorf Showcases Leading Innovations For Accelerated Banking At Rbr Self-Service Banking Europe 2018
- AI for fraud detection: beyond the hype
- As a business engaged in cross border activities are you compliant? What questions must be addressed?
- FICO’S MANISH GANDHI NAMED TO DATAIQ 100 LIST OF UK ANALYTICS LEADERS
- CFOS: MAKE 2018 THE YEAR YOU UP WITH SUPPLY CHAIN GAME AND REAP THE BENEFITS
- SAS POSTS 2017 REVENUE OF US$3.24 BILLION
- DELOITTE MIDDLE EAST PARTNER NAMED AT TOP OF 2017 FINANCIAL TIMES AND HEROES GLOBAL CHAMPIONS OF WOMEN IN BUSINESS
- TRANSFORMING PSD2 COMPLIANCE INTO DIGITAL BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES
- TO SECURE BANKING DATA, MAP OUT ITS JOURNEY IN ADVANCE
- CYBER-ATTACKS ARE ON THE RISE FOR FINANCIAL SERVICES: WHY A CULTURE OF SHARING HAS NEVER BEEN MORE IMPORTANT
- OPEN SEASON ON OPEN SOURCE CLOUD
- INFOSYS LAUNCHES INFOSYS NIA™ – THE NEXT GENERATION INTEGRATED ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE PLATFORM
- BANKING IN EGYPT
- RESEARCH UNBUNDLING IS A MAJOR CONCERN FOR ASSET MANAGERS
- RISK-BASED APPROACH TO KYC
- IMAGINBANK: SIMPLER BANKING FOR THE DIGITAL AGE
- ZERO-BASED BUDGETING – A GREAT IDEA, ONE STEP AT A TIME
- DEFINING CULTURE: CAN FIRM CULTURE BE REGULATED?
- BANKS CAN LEVEL THE PLAYING FIELD IN THE DIGITAL AGE
- ON THE MONEY WITH DIGITAL: IS YOUR PERCEPTION OF DIGITAL FLAWED?
- CHARTIS: SAS A LEADER IN CREDIT RISK MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS CHARTIS’ 2016 RISKTECH QUADRANT® FOR CREDIT RISK MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS FOR THE BANKING BOOK.
- JOINT VENTURE ACCOUNTING PROVIDES THE LIFEBLOOD FOR MASSIVE CAPITAL PROJECTS – AS TYPIFIED BY THE OIL AND GAS SECTOR
- VW: WHAT CONTRIBUTED TO THE EMISSIONS SCANDAL?
- WEDO TECHNOLOGIES LAUNCHES SHAPE TELECOM
- 4TH ANNUAL CAPITAL ADEQUACY, STRATEGY, AND STRESS TESTING EXECUTIVE MEETING
- THE IMPORTANCE OF VENDOR RISK MANAGEMENT FOR FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS
- LEGACY BANKS MUST RETHINK IT STRATEGY IN FACE OF CHALLENGERS
- DIGITAL DISRUPTION: THE CFO’S SECRET WEAPON
- THIRD GENERATION IT OUTSOURCING
- BANKING: THE INFUSION OF NEW TALENT
- WANT YOUR EMPLOYEES TO MAKE MORE MONEY? CARE INSTEAD OF SCARE
- PROFILE: FMS.NEXT FOR ALTERNATIVE BANKING PRESENTED IN THE UK WITH SOLUTIONS FOR PEER-TO-PEER LENDING, CREDIT UNIONS AND START-UP BANKS
- FORMICARY – A NICHE IT CONSULTANCY SPECIALISING IN FINANCIAL TRADING SYSTEMS
- CESKA SPORITELNA WILL USE FICO ANALYTICS TO OPTIMIZE OFFERINGS FOR EXISTING CUSTOMERS
- PROTIVITI PROMOTES ANDREW CLINTON TO EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT OF INTERNATIONAL OPERATIONS
- CONDUCT RISK SOLUTIONS
- WHAT WILL DRIVE RETAIL TECHNOLOGY IN 2014?
- WHY LARGER ORGANISATIONS ARE TURNING TO FINANCIALS IN THE CLOUD
- DATA – FROM VOLUME TO VALUE
- Financial integration and stability
- The Future of the Financial Advisor Surviving a multichannel world
- Deloitte releases a global Takaful Insurance market report and hosts a Middle East roundtable on Islamic Finance regulatory and industry challenges
- SEPA compliance Don’t think the diet starts tomorrow
- The OTC derivatives and eligible collateral challenge
- Extracting the value of data for insurers
- Implications of the Vickers Report for Management Information in Banks
- The Moneyball Approach to Big Data
- Retail Investors gaining ground with Social Trading
- The Changing Face of Risk in the Global Financial System
- The challenges of the European financial sector
The UnRefundables: Shoppers left out of pocket post-pandemic
One in ten shoppers (11%) left out of pocket or without refunds since pandemic One in three shoppers (36%) actively...
How new trends are creating the perfect recipe for rapid digital transformation throughout the world’s oldest institutions
By Wayne Johnson, CEO, Encompass Digital banking has drastically changed the landscape of financial transactions over the last few years....
Standard Chartered Bank partners with Microsoft to become a cloud-first bank
Standard Chartered Bank and Microsoft Corp. on Tuesday announced a three-year strategic partnership to accelerate the bank’s digital transformation through a cloud-first strategy....
Younger generations drive UK alternative payment method adoption for online transactions
42% of Millennials and 35% of Generation Z feel confident using alternative payment methods, or have used them previously 81%...
New Moneypenny Survey Shows How Office Life has Transformed in Post-lockdown Return to Work
A new survey by leading outsourced communications provider, Moneypenny, into the return to work post-Covid lockdown, shows that almost half...
What does the future hold for accessing earnings? Introducing the world’s first Earnings on Demand payment and debit card
By James Herbert, CEO & founder, Hastee Let’s begin by looking at how our brains are wired. Think about the hunter-gatherer mindset: when...
Risk Mitigation & The US Election
We need to talk about the election. For the past four months, news cycles have been dominated by the COVID-19...
Honest services wire fraud and the need for caution on multilateral development bank projects
By Joshua Ray, Legal Director, Rahman Ravelli www.rahmanravelli.co.uk A recent court case extended US prosecutors’ extraterritorial reach for tackling corruption....
Teaching children about wealth management and why there has never been a better time
By Annabel Bosman is Managing Director and Head of Relationship Management at RBC Wealth Management As we approach the end...
Do your contracts and policies stand up to the Covid-19 test? A view from the UK
By Amy Cooper of Ius Laboris UK firm Lewis Silkin The coronavirus pandemic and lockdown have stress-tested employment contracts and policies,...