- FE Xcelerate: Unlocking the Thriving Startup Ecosystem of ASEAN and Vietnam
- WWPKG announces its Cornerstone Investment in Feiyang International Holdings Group Limited
- Tax Preparation Specialist Issues Guidance to Help Taxpayers Struggling with Self Assessment
- Staying on top of changing software licences
- The impact of Brexit on foreign banks in the UK – A report by the Association of Foreign Banks and Norton Rose Fulbright
- What’s the impact of software compliance on M&As?
- Merrill Lynch Wealth Management Selects FactSet as Primary Market Data provider for all Financial Advisors
- New Insurtech Partnership to Provide On-Demand Insurance in Canada
- How much does YouTube Pay?
- Seaspan Completes First Tranche of Warrant Investment With Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited
- Frost & Sullivan collaborates with Seoul Fintech Lab to support Fintech startups in Korea and drive industry growth
- GFI Software and Ingram Micro Sign Distribution Agreement for South Africa
- S&P Global to Acquire RateWatch
- Remark Holdings Commences Roll-Out of AI-Driven Retail Solution in China and Southeast Asia
- Ericsson Signs Credit Facility Agreement With the European Investment Bank
- Pure Storage Announces First Quarter Fiscal 2019 Financial Results
- Good Life Networks Inc. announces acquisition of Impression X
- Strategic Storage Trust II, Inc. Reports 2018 First Quarter Results
- How to deal with the ever increasing number of margin calls
- Cisco ACI Is Data Center Solution of Choice for Service Providers Worldwide
- CITY OF LONDON GROUP PLC BANKING LICENCE STRATEGY UPDATE
- ECONOCOM AND MICROSOFT ARE ANNOUNCING A PARTNERSHIP TO DISTRIBUTE HOLOLENS ON THE EUROPEAN MARKET
- TOTAL AND WORLDLINE PARTNER WITH AFRICAN FINTECH INTOUCH TO SUPPORT DEPLOYMENT OF GUICHET UNIQUE,AN INNOVATIVE DIGITAL SOLUTION FOR RETAIL NETWORKS
- REAL MADRID BECOMES FOOTBALL’S MOST POWERFUL BRAND
- BRICKNODE HELPS BROKERS AND ASSET MANAGERS BECOME MIFID II COMPLIANT
- THE GUIDE TO DAMAGES IN INTERNATIONAL ARBITRATION
- SHOULD FINANCIAL SERVICES FIRMS SHIFT TO THE CLOUD TO KEEP BUSINESS MOVING?
- WORLD LEADING PROVIDER OF CLOUD BASED BUSINESS VALUATIONS BIZEQUITY ANNOUNCESTOP US FINANCIAL INTERMEDIARY FOUR SEASONS FINANCIAL GROUP AS A KEY DISTRIBUTOR
- MORRISON & FOERSTER ELECTS 11 NEW PARTNERS
- STRATEGIC PARTNERS SUPPORT ACCELERATED ROLL-OUT OF MONITISE’S GLOBAL PLATFORM
- KYRIBA DELIVERS FORTY-FIVE NEW ENTERPRISE CLIENTS IN Q2 2014
- 20,000 MEMBERS – VIRAL ANGELS REACHES ANOTHER MILESTONE
- TOP IMAGE SYSTEMS TO ACQUIRE U.S.-BASED CLOUD SOFTWARE AND SOLUTIONS COMPANY EGISTICS
- TOP IMAGE SYSTEMS AND TAULIA SIGN GLOBAL SAAS PARTNERSHIP AGREEMENT; REPORT FIRST JOINT CUSTOMER
- PCI COMPLIANCE: SAVE MONEY BY DE-SCOPING WITH TOKENISATION
- Boutique Investment Advisory Firm Specialising In Emerging Market Start-Ups Launches Today
- PF2: Plus ca change …a new approach to public private partnerships?
- The Board of Directors in Alternative Investment
What does the future hold for accessing earnings? Introducing the world’s first Earnings on Demand payment and debit card
By James Herbert, CEO & founder, Hastee Let’s begin by looking at how our brains are wired. Think about the hunter-gatherer mindset: when...
Risk Mitigation & The US Election
We need to talk about the election. For the past four months, news cycles have been dominated by the COVID-19...
Honest services wire fraud and the need for caution on multilateral development bank projects
By Joshua Ray, Legal Director, Rahman Ravelli www.rahmanravelli.co.uk A recent court case extended US prosecutors’ extraterritorial reach for tackling corruption....
Teaching children about wealth management and why there has never been a better time
By Annabel Bosman is Managing Director and Head of Relationship Management at RBC Wealth Management As we approach the end...
Do your contracts and policies stand up to the Covid-19 test? A view from the UK
By Amy Cooper of Ius Laboris UK firm Lewis Silkin The coronavirus pandemic and lockdown have stress-tested employment contracts and policies,...
Going branchless: How banks can keep customers coming through the virtual doors
By Richard Kelsey, Head of Software Sales at Backbase Though you might be familiar with the popular seaside town of Newquay,...
Board Report Highlights Complex Decision-Making Process Across Banking and Finance sector
‘The State Of Decision-Making’ report from Board, reveals business decisions made in silos without modern planning tools A third (33%)...
EaseUS Free Data Recovery Software Recover Lost And Erased Documents
Have you anytime inadvertently masterminded erased or lost data from your work territory or PC? In case along these lines,...
Shawbrook Bank “cautiously optimistic” as it Publishes Half Year Report for 2020
Financial performance impacted by the pandemic Expected credit loss (ECL) charges of £45.8 million recognised on loans and advances to customers...
Shining a spotlight on operational resilience and cyber-risk in financial services
By Miles Tappin, VP of EMEA for ThreatConnect, explores why the financial services industry must build a cyber security strategy...