- Cameroon’s largest bank selects Temenos to power digital transformation and growth
- UN ‘Tech Bank’ opens in Turkey, to help poor nations ‘leapfrog development challenges’
- VISA CELEBRATES 30 YEARS OF OLYMPIC PARTNERSHIP WITH NEW WEARABLE PAYMENTS TECHNOLOGIES AND EXPANSION OF TEAM VISA AT RIO 2016
- OVER EIGHT MILLION CUSTOMERS OF EQUITY BANK TRANSACT SEAMLESSLY ACROSS FIVE COUNTRIES USING INFOSYS FINACLE
- INFORMATION ON THE AFRICA FINANCIAL SERVICES INVESTMENT CONFERENCE 2014
- THE TALL GROUP OF COMPANIES
- Profile & Readership
- List of Commercial Banks in Sudan
- List of Stock Exchanges in Africa
- List of Country Dialing Codes
- List of Countries in the World
- List of Countries in Central Africa
- List of Countries in Africa
- List of Countries and their Currencies
- List of Countries and their capitals
- List of Central Banks
- FDI in Africa: From a trickle to a flood
- African telecom investment opportunities attract global interest
Business recovery from COVID-19 lies in implementing the practice of Open Book Management
By Suranga Herath is CEO of English Tea Shop, the leading independent speciality and organic tea company. Over the course of the...
Making Connectivity A Key Part of Cloud Strategy for Finance
By Eric Troyer, CMO at Megaport Finance organisations across the board are facing unprecedented disruption, with new technology entering the industry...
The Impact of Covid-19 on Planning
By Nilly Essaides, Sherri Liao and Gilles Bonelli, The Hackett Group The economic consequences of the coronavirus outbreak vary by...
Covid-19 can reboot belt and road initiative towards a sustainable future
A new CMS report reveals that Covid-19 has boosted Chinese enthusiasm for adopting the principles of BRI 2.0, leading to...
The (U)X Factor: The software bringing biometric payment cards to market
By Jonas Nilsson, Product Manager at Fingerprints With over 20 bank trials in progress and a second commercial roll-out imminent in...
Corporate treasuries under pressure need multi-banking trade finance technology
By Andrew Raymond, CEO, Bolero International The pressures on corporate treasuries in global trade have continued to mount since an...
How can financial services companies deliver great customer service and retain customer loyalty?
By Chris Angus, Senior Director, 8×8 The reality many banks are facing now is that given Amazon Prime can deliver...
Embracing digital automation without compromising on customer experience
By Mang-Git NG, CEO & Founder of Anvil Community banks have always prided themselves on their ability to serve their...
Two-thirds of finance professionals are now more efficient due to the Covid-19 crisis
The Covid-19 crisis is making a big impact on the efficiency of the UK’s finance departments, with 66% of financial...
Two thirds of people believe their work travel patterns have changed permanently
Alphabet research shows accelerating demand for mobility and EVs after lockdown Only 35% of people expect to return to normal...