- Clear benefits but poor track records: the organizational diversity conundrum
- AerCap Holdings N.V. Reports Financial Results for the Third Quarter 2018 and Announces New Share Repurchase Program
- What is a real estate broker?
- What is retained earnings on the balance sheet?
- “From poisoning and injuring marine life, to the ubiquitous presence of plastics in our food, to causing major life-threatening diseases, the growth of plastics is threatening our planet’s survival.” (Earth Day Network)
- BREAKTHROUGH INNOVATION: HOW AGILE CAN IMPROVE PERFORMANCE
- IRIS HELPS ACCOUNTANTS FUTURE-PROOF THEIR PRACTICE
- REGULATION AT THE HEART OF BANKING GROUP PROFITABILITY
- THE US HAS GONE FROM TRAILBLAZER TO STRAGGLER IN PROMOTING TRANSPARENCY – WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR THE OIL MARKET?
- CYPRUS COMMITTED TO COUNTRY BY COUNTRY (“CBC”) REPORTING
- EULER HERMES FINISHES 2014 WITH GOOD RESULTS
- SNL FINANCIAL: RISING TO THE BASEL III CET 1 RATIO CHALLENGE IN Q1
- SNL FINANCIAL’S TOP 50 BANK RANKING
- NEW REPORT FROM MAZARS REVEALS SIX SUCCESS FACTORS TO HELP SMES STAND OUT FROM THE CROWD
- FRANCE: THE GOVERNMENT MUST ACT QUICKLY
- China: Conversation with World Bank Group President Zoellick at the Boao Forum for Asia Annual Conference 2012
- ING posts solid increase in underlying net profit to EUR 1,492 million
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...