- Using Corporate Event Data to Navigate Low-Latency in Equity Options:Strategies for Institutional Traders and Market Makers
- Digital Marketing Strategies Your Business Should Be Using Right Now
- 15-Year-Old Isle of Man Student Wins Bronze Medal at Microsoft Office Specialist World Championship
- Barclays partners with leading fintech MarketInvoice
- Capital Impact Partners and JPMorgan Chase Announce First Equitable Development Initiative Participants
- The New Digital Workplace Divide: U.K. Workers Whose Employer Provides Outdated Technology Feel Less Productive, are Over Five Times More Likely to be Frustrated, and Six Times More Likely to Want to Quit
- High-Tech Data Centers Sales and Use Tax Exemption on Equipment
- ArchOver launches R&D funding bridge for UK innovators
- SKRILL SPONSORS F5WC, THE WORLD’S LARGEST 5-A-SIDE FOOTBALL TOURNAMENT
- TAX ME NOW; PAY ME LATER?
- MASTERCARD: “EVERY CONNECTED DEVICE WILL BE A COMMERCE DEVICE.”
- VISA MAKES WAVES WITH BOARDMASTERS FESTIVAL SPONSORSHIP ANNOUNCEMENT
- IRAN ELECTIONS ON 19TH MAY: WHAT INVESTORS NEED TO KNOW
- TOGETHER WE ARE STRONGER – CHECKATRADE.COM SYMPOSIUM HIGHLIGHTS CONSUMER PROTECTION BENEFITS OF TRADING STANDARDS PARTNERSHIPS IN FIGHT TO ELIMINATE ROGUE TRADERS
- DEVERE BOSS SUPPORTS GOVERNMENT RULE CHANGES ON OVERSEAS PENSION TRANSFERS
- INTERNAL WHISTLE BLOWING – FRIEND OR FOE?
- NEW PROPOSED LEGISLATION FOR AMENDMENTS OF THE CYPRUS IP BOX REGIME
- PREVENTING BAD DEBT EFFECTIVELY AT THE GATE
- CHANGES TO TAX TREATMENT OF “ENTREPRENEURS” SPARK INFLUX OF MVLS
- INTELLIGENT ENVIRONMENTS CHALLENGES BANKING PROVIDERS TO GET THE FAIRBANKING MARK
- EMIR OTC CLEARING: WHY WAIT?
- Businesses are committed to auto-enrolment to prevent a future pension crisis John Cridland, CBI Director-General
- Hiring new talent to make your business grow
- Gibraltar’s new QROPS regime ensures wider compliance
- Venture Capital Trusts: 17 years and still going strong
- Will IFA’s turn to the bottle for a new career?
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...