- Intrepid Ventures Launches New High Performance Blockchain Technology Platform
- 3D Scanning Market Size is Expected to Reach $8 Billion by 2025 | Million Insights
- One size does not fit all – the modern face of UK build to rent
- WIPRO POSITIONED IN ‘WINNER’S CIRCLE’ OF HFS BLUEPRINT REPORT ON ENTERPRISE BLOCKCHAIN SERVICES 2017
- VIETNAM’S LARGEST SMART VENDING MACHINE OPERATOR DROPFOODS PLANS TO RAISE US$9 MIL THROUGH INITIAL COIN OFFERING (ICO) ON SEPTEMBER 21ST TO EXPAND ITS SMART VENDING MACHINE FOOTPRINT ACROSS SOUTHEAST ASIA
- PROPERCORN SECURES £7 MILLION INVESTMENT WITH HELP FROM JOELSON
- JOELSON ASSISTS METCALFE WITH KETTLE FOODS ACQUISITION
- METLIFE HONG KONG SURGES AHEAD WITH STRONG FIRST-HALF PERFORMANCE
- IS THE BANKING INDUSTRY ABOUT TO HAVE ITS ‘NETFLIX’ MOMENT?
- NEWVOICEMEDIA SECURES $50M FUNDING TO ACCELERATE GROWTH
- NEWVOICEMEDIA CEO ANNOUNCED AS FINALIST AT THE INVESTOR ALLSTARS AWARDS 2014
- NEWVOICEMEDIA STRENGTHENS US PRESENCE TO SERVE GROWING CUSTOMER BASE
- BRITAIN’S HOT TALENT: NEWVOICEMEDIA NAMED AS ONE OF THE UK’S MOST DYNAMIC AND CUTTING-EDGE COMPANIES
- NEWVOICEMEDIA EXPANDS PRESENCE IN NORTH AMERICA WITH NEW YORK OFFICE
- Personalised service in the cloud NewVoiceMedia
- NewVoiceMedia announces record 200% increase in new contract value for FY 2013
Trust matters more than ever in an uncertain world
By Zac Cohen, COO, Trulioo Trust in the time of COVID-19 Perhaps more than ever before, retail and investment banks...
Banking beyond the office
By Tim Hood is the Associate Vice President for Hyland in EMEA. Following months of unprecedented challenges, the global...
Rethinking business travel post-pandemic
By John Charnock, CEO of StressFreeCarRental.com. All over the world, governments are still working to contain COVID-19. Worldwide lockdown measures...
Better banking—everyday in everyway
By Bruno Pešec president at Pesec Global. Some of the most innovative companies are also great at continuous and incremental...
How to support your people through sudden job shifts
By Janice Burns, Chief Career Experience Officer at Degreed, explains how business leaders can support their people through sudden job...
Preparing for the new normal and building a financial plan
By Donna Torres, director of small business at Xero UK There is some light at the end of the tunnel...
Brand value in an anxious world
By Mike Rocha, global director, brand valuation at Interbrand When the Covid-19 pandemic struck it had a profound impact on...
5 reasons to rebrand now
By David Langton, president of Langton Creative Group and co-author of Visual Marketing (Wiley Publishers). Ineffective Logo. How well does your name...
UBX appoints new Chief Investment Officer
In line with its strategy to explore and invest in companies and platforms of the future, UBX—the Fintech and Corporate...
Workforce Diversity Matters To Our ESG Evaluation
We believe the limited representation of Black voices in key decision-making processes prevents companies from reaping the benefits of a...