- New customer payment options take the headache out of PCI DSS compliance for Contact Centres
- Black Friday beware: online shoppers face heightened cyberthreats as e-commerce attacks rise by 15%
- How to choose a laptop
- Digital technology: a source of confidence, resilience and loyalty?
- WiSA Names Scott Taylor Vice President of Marketing
- Barco helps PSA Finance transform meeting room experience
- ECOMMPAY – the payment provider who are staying ahead of the curve…
- Which Ads are the best choice for your business
- Millennials will be most invested in banks that engage with them creatively
- Bosch and Daimler: Metropolitan Area in California to become a pilot city for automated driving
- Bank to bank payments could rival cards in a Cashless Society
- Supermicro Announces New Cloud-Scale Enterprise Systems at OpenStack Summit 2018
- MANDO, PART OF THE LEADING GLOBAL WPP COMMUNICATIONS GROUP, LAUNCHES THE ‘UNIVERSAL CARD’
- MORE THAN A HOBBY? – INFLUENCER MARKETING AGENCY REVEALS HOW SOCIAL MEDIA STARS MAKE THE BIG TIME
- LET BLOCKCHAIN BOOST CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
- THE FUTURE OF PAYMENTS – AN INTERVIEW WITH RALF GLADIS, CEO, COMPUTOP
- SYNECHRON SURVEY FINDS REGULATION REMAINS TOP 2017 FINANCIAL SERVICES PRIORITY
- WHAT NEXT FOR BRANDED BANKING? BRAND BUILDING IN THE AGE OF COMMODITY
- Banking in Macedonia
- HOW TO INVEST IN TRUST
- AVALARA AND GLOBALCOLLECT JOIN TO HELP BUSINESSES SIMPLIFY CROSS-BORDER ECOMMERCE
- VISA MAKES STRATEGIC INVESTMENT IN DOCUSIGN, BUILDING A RELATIONSHIP TO SUPPORT BUSINESSES AND CONSUMERS
- SEVEN STEPS TO BUILDING SECURITY INTO YOUR FINANCIAL SERVICES APP
- BANKING ON A MOBILE MONEY FUTURE
- A question of trust: Addressing mobile security fears
- How banks – and merchants – can leverage big data in 2013
- South African businesses missing out on the efficiency benefits of integrated reporting, a year into the mandate, according to CarbonSystems
The Beaconsoft story and introducing its one-of-a-kind digital campaign intelligence platform
By Nigel Bridges, founding CEO of Beaconsoft Limited What were you doing prior to setting up Beaconsoft? Before setting up...
Top 8 Tax Scams to Watch Out For
It is tax time and that means finding the best way to file your taxes and to get a refund...
Hisham Itani and Resource Group Recognized in the 2020 Global Banking & Finance Awards®
Global Banking & Finance Review has awarded Hisham Itani the Chairman and CEO of Resource Group, Technology CEO of the...
Euro zone business activity shrank in January as lockdowns hit services
By Jonathan Cable LONDON (Reuters) – Economic activity in the euro zone shrank markedly in January as lockdown restrictions to...
Volkswagen’s profit halves, but deliveries recovering
BERLIN (Reuters) – Volkswagen reported a nearly 50% drop in its 2020 adjusted operating profit on Friday but said car...
Global chip shortage hits China’s bitcoin mining sector
By Samuel Shen and Alun John SHANGHAI/HONG KONG (Reuters) – A global chip shortage is choking the production of machines...
Iran’s oil exports rise ‘significantly’ despite sanctions, minister says
DUBAI/LONDON (Reuters) – Iran’s oil exports have climbed in recent months and its sales of petroleum products to foreign buyers...
Nissan to source more UK batteries as part of Brexit deal ‘opportunity’
By Costas Pitas LONDON (Reuters) – Nissan will source more batteries from Britain to avoid tariffs on electric cars after...
Muted recovery for UK retailers in December ends worst year on record
By David Milliken and Andy Bruce LONDON (Reuters) – British retailers struggled to recover in December from a partial coronavirus...
Chinese phone maker Honor partners with key chip suppliers after Huawei split
By David Kirton SHENZHEN, China (Reuters) – Chinese budget phone maker Honor said on Friday it had signed partnerships with...