- Moneycorp and Futurice discuss some of the key lessons and insights they have gleaned through their partnership
- Business Cash Advances Explained
- Your access to peer-to-peer financing
- Why you don’t need to break the bank to achieve good security?
- Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Innovators Poised to Reap Rewards as Fintech Reshapes how Money is Used
- Graph Blockchain Announces RTO with Reg Tech
- Blockchain Technology: Disrupting the Way Investors Buy, Sell Physical Gold
- Global Blockchain Announces Laser Subsidiary and Eight New Advisors
- International Game Technology PLC Announces Variable Forward Transaction By De Agostini S.p.A. And Related Registered Public Offering Of IGT Ordinary Shares
- Brady Launches Innovative Cost-Reducing Fast Start Implementation
- New poll shows 61% of small businesses in the UK want legislation around late payments
- New poll shows 61% of small businesses want legislation around late payments
- Choosing a Mobile Banking Solution from a Technology Vendor in 2018
- Research finds that Open Banking has a Consumer Perception Problem
- THINGS TO DO BEFORE INVESTING IN YOUR BUSINESS
- WHAT EMV TOKENIZATION 2.0 MEANS FOR THE PAYMENTS INDUSTRY
- MAGICCUBE INTRODUCES MC-SCREEN SHIELD™ FOR SECURING NEXT-GEN POINT-OF-SALE SYSTEMS & ALLOWING FOR FINANCIAL PIN ACCEPTANCE ON CONSUMER DEVICES (PIN-ON-GLASS)
- THE OPEN BANKING REVOLUTION REQUIRES CUSTOMER FEEDBACK TO BE KING
- STEWARD BANK, BANKING ZIMBABWE’S UNBANKED
- TOP DEVELOPMENTS/HEADLINES IN TRADE SECRET, COMPUTER FRAUD, AND NON-COMPETE LAW IN 2016
- NEW DELL EMC OPENSCALE PAYMENT SOLUTIONS PORTFOLIO DELIVERS FLEXIBILITY IN IT ACQUISITION AND CONSUMPTION
- THE MOST FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQS) ON THE CYPRUS CITIZENSHIP BY INVESTMENT PROGRAM
- THE IMPORTANCE OF PCI DSS COMPLIANCE
- FAQ’S ON APPLYING FOR A CYPRUS PERMANENT RESIDENCY PERMIT BY INVESTMENT (PRP)
- THE WORKING GROUP ON U.S. RMB TRADING AND CLEARING APPLAUDS S&ED ACTION, PUBLICLY RELEASES ROADMAP FOR ACTION
- HOW LATE PAYMENTS AFFECT THE SMB
- UNDERSTANDING THE NEW OVERTIME REGULATIONS
- MEDIA BRIEFING: UK BILL PAYMENT COLLECTIONS LEADER ALLPAY SIGNS TWO-YEAR DEAL WITH REALEX PAYMENTS
- TRAVEL AGENTS ESCAPE THE WAIT WITH TUXEDO INSTANT ISSUE
- 25 WAYS TO IMPROVE STAGNANT CASH FLOW
- THE RISE OF DIGITAL CHALLENGER BANKS – ARE THEY JUST FOR MILLENNIAL ‘MOBIVORES’?
- SMES CAN NOW GET A BARRISTER ON THEIR SIDE AND LOWER LEGAL COSTS
- AN INSIDE LOOK INTO THE BINARY OPTIONS WORLD – INTERVIEW IQ OPTION EUROPE LTD
- THE DIGITAL DISRUPTORS: CAN DEVOPS SAVE THE BANKS?
- NEW EU REGULATIONS FOR ONLINE PAYMENTS: WHY PSPS SHOULD CONSIDER SMS-BASED TWO FACTOR AUTHENTICATION
- CYBER SECURITY – THE LITIGATION AND REGULATORY RISK IN FINANCIAL SERVICES
- CHEQUE-ING OUT: HOW ORGANISATIONS CAN SHAKE OFF THE SPECTRE OF THE CHEQUE
- What the Regulatory Changes Mean for Peer-to-Peer Lenders
- MONITISE H1 REVENUE UP 67% – CONSUMERS SWITCHING ON TO MOBILE INTERIM RESULTS FOR THE SIX MONTHS TO 31 DECEMBER 2013
- THE IMPORTANCE OF SUPPLY CHAIN FINANCE FOR THE HOME IMPROVEMENT RETAIL INDUSTRY
- PCI COMPLIANCE – WHY PCI DE-SCOPING SAVES YOU MONEY
- THE EUROPEAN COMMISSION’S PROPOSED SWIPE FEES WILL HURT CONSUMERS
- WHY CASH IS STILL KING
- THE UK RETAIL DISTRIBUTION REVIEW: A REFORM TOO FAR?
- Pensions Liberation
- Interview with Mr. Emídio Pinheiro CEO Banco de Fomento Angola
- New experience with VPBank’s Ebanking service
- Beware “Access your pension at 45!” headlines
- CipherCloud Unveils Steps to Achieve PCI Cloud Data Security Standard
- Zaim Hajdari, President of The Hajdari Group, Advises on “Fiscal Cliff” Implications
- EFIC and Commonwealth Bank to help SME exporters gain access to working capital under new arrangement
- American Express Business Insights Releases Latest National and Regional Spend Data for Travel, Luxury Retail, Dining & Entertainment Sectors
Staying connected: keeping the numbers moving in the finance industry
By Robert Gibson-Bolton, Enterprise Manager, NetMotion 2020 will certainly be hard to forget. Amongst the many changes we have come to...
How to lead a high-performing team
By Matthew Emerson, Founder and Managing Director, Blackmore Four When we think about a great team, the image we conjure...
A practical guide to the UCITS KIIDs annual update
By Ulf Herbig at Kneip We take a practical look at the UCITS KIID What is a UCITS KIID and what...
Oil prices steady as lockdowns curb U.S. stimulus optimism
By Noah Browning LONDON (Reuters) – Oil prices were steady on Monday as support from U.S. stimulus plans and jitters...
Dollar steadies; euro hurt by vaccine delays and German business morale slump
By Elizabeth Howcroft LONDON (Reuters) – The dollar steadied, the euro slipped and riskier currencies remained strong on Monday, as...
Hong Kong’s Cathay Pacific warns of capacity cuts, higher cash burn
(Reuters) – Cathay Pacific Airways Ltd on Monday warned passenger capacity could be cut by about 60% and monthly cash...
Stocks rise on recovery hopes
By Ritvik Carvalho LONDON (Reuters) – Global shares rose to just shy of record highs, as optimism over a $1.9...
Fragile recovery seen in global labour market after huge 2020 losses – ILO
By Stephanie Nebehay GENEVA (Reuters) – Some 8.8% of global working hours were lost last year due to the pandemic,...
“Lockdown fatigue” cited as UK shopper numbers rose 9% last week
LONDON (Reuters) – The number of shoppers heading out to retail destinations across Britain rose by 9% last week from...
Alphabet’s Verily bets on long-term payoff from virus-testing deals
By Paresh Dave OAKLAND, Calif. (Reuters) – For Alphabet Inc’s Verily, a healthcare venture that is one the tech giant’s...