- Status update: conversational AI in the banking sector in 2019
- Pan-European Instant Payments – Which Scheme Should Banks Choose?
- Tackling risk – why visibility into contracts is crucial for procurement pros
- Triple Point launches Impact EIS
- First pilot client transactions successfully executed on Batavia global trade finance platform
- THE MOBILE AND IOT TIDAL WAVE IS UPON US: ARE YOU READY?
- TIME:COMMERCIAL FREEHOLD ENJOYS 14% INCREASE IN AUM SINCE BREXIT REFERENDUM AND MAKES A NEW ACQUISITION
- HOW LATE PAYMENTS AFFECT THE SMB
- #ANEWWAYTOINVEST #FINTECH #WISEALPHA
- THE DIGITAL DISRUPTORS: CAN DEVOPS SAVE THE BANKS?
- FORMICARY – A NICHE IT CONSULTANCY SPECIALISING IN FINANCIAL TRADING SYSTEMS
- THE GROWING TREND OF COMMERCIAL PRESSURE TO TAKE ENHANCED RESPONSIBILITY FOR SUPPLY CHAIN
- SEPA COMPLIANCE
- Managing a multi-OS environment – change is the only constant
- Financial analytics and the use of big data
- Warning. You are entering Windows XP danger zone
- High Frequency Trading Demands Higher Frequency Sampling
- It’s not what you do but how you measure IT
- China: Conversation with World Bank Group President Zoellick at the Boao Forum for Asia Annual Conference 2012
- Standard Bank South Africa gives real banking value to customers
- The race to zero – Speech by Andrew Haldane
Research exposes the £68.8 billion opportunity for UK retailers
Modelling shows increasing the proportion of online sales by 5 percentage points would have significantly boosted retailers’ revenues during the...
Want to serve your customers better? An effective online strategy is what financial institutions need
By Anna Willems, Marketing Director, Mention A strong online presence matters. Having a strong online presence, that involves social media...
The rise of AI in compliance management
By Martin Ellingham, director, product management compliance at Aptean, looks at the increasing role of AI in compliance management and just...
Simplifying the Sector: How low code can aid digital transformation in financial services
By Nick Ford Chief Technology Evangelist, Mendix From online banking to contactless payments and Apple Pay, it has been well...
Why the Boom is Long Overdue (and Here to Stay)
By Roger James Hamilton, CEO, Genius Group Virtually every aspect of our lives has been taken over by tech, so...
5 Sustainability Lessons That Are Crucial For Business Success
By Michael Stausholm, founder of Sprout World (sproutworld.com) Sprout World is the eco-company behind the world’s only plantable pencil, with...
Why financial brands need to understand consumer vitality
By Carolyn Corda, CMO at data consortium ADARA Our day to day lives have been turned upside down. Office workers have...
Why and how a modern marketing strategy should put customer experience first
By Jim Preston, VP EMEA, Showpad In 2004, the Leading Edge Forum coined the term ‘consumerisation of IT’, defining a...
Leading from the front – why decision makers must embrace automation
By Jeppe Rindom, Co-founder & CEO, Pleo Ask any decision maker at a business about admin and you’re likely to...
Business first, not compliance only is the future for accountants
By Peter Bracey, MD at Bracey’s Accountants. The past few months have underlined the need for better business insight to reduce...