- Whales help create winners in the wake of MiFID II
- Talk is cheap, the time to act is now- a look at the top three consequences of bank de-risking on the global community
- The evolving interface
- Four IT Industry Shifts Impacting NetOps and the Role of Network Performance Monitoring and Diagnostics
- How to start a food truck
- What Is Kindle Unlimited
- Panasonic Showcases Best-In-Class Visual Solutions at InfoComm 2018
- Restaurant Management Software Market Worth $6.94 Billion By 2025: Grand View Research, Inc.
- Is the Restaurant Sector Struggling with Hunger Pains?
- ENTERSEKT LAUNCHES DIGITAL PAYMENTS ENABLEMENT PRODUCT
- STEP ONE IN FINANCIAL SERVICES DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION: OVERCOME TECHNICAL DEBT
- What Is Reddit Gold?
- CHALLENGED TO CHANGE: WHY BANKS MUST RETHINK THEIR ATTITUDES TO DISRUPTION
- FINANCIAL SERVICE COMPANIES NAMED MOST IRRITATING FOR OVER-RELIANCE ON AUTOMATED CALL ANSWERING
- BANKING IS A RELATIONSHIP BUSINESS
- WAGING WAR ON LITIGATION COSTS
- FROST & SULLIVAN COMMENDS WYPLAY’S FROG FOR DELIVERING THE FLEXIBILITY OF AN OPEN SOURCE PLATFORM WITH THE FUNCTIONALITY OF MORE TRADITIONAL MIDDLEWARE SOLUTIONS
- PROFIT ANALYSIS: FROM COST-VOLUME-PROFIT TO ADVANCED ANALYSIS
- A NATION OF “STALL CENTRES” INTRODUCING THE UK’S FIRST PHONE RAGE INDEX
- Are websites a huge missed opportunity for finance services organisations?
- As more and more small businesses decide to investigate the mobile market, Marco Cirilli, founder and chief information officer at Applix, discusses how to make the most of mobile apps.
- Demystifying Cloud in the Financial Services Industry
- Inadequate sanitation costs India the equivalent of 6.4 per cent of GDP
Risk Mitigation & The US Election
We need to talk about the election. For the past four months, news cycles have been dominated by the COVID-19...
Honest services wire fraud and the need for caution on multilateral development bank projects
By Joshua Ray, Legal Director, Rahman Ravelli www.rahmanravelli.co.uk A recent court case extended US prosecutors’ extraterritorial reach for tackling corruption....
Teaching children about wealth management and why there has never been a better time
By Annabel Bosman is Managing Director and Head of Relationship Management at RBC Wealth Management As we approach the end...
Do your contracts and policies stand up to the Covid-19 test? A view from the UK
By Amy Cooper of Ius Laboris UK firm Lewis Silkin The coronavirus pandemic and lockdown have stress-tested employment contracts and policies,...
Going branchless: How banks can keep customers coming through the virtual doors
By Richard Kelsey, Head of Software Sales at Backbase Though you might be familiar with the popular seaside town of Newquay,...
Board Report Highlights Complex Decision-Making Process Across Banking and Finance sector
‘The State Of Decision-Making’ report from Board, reveals business decisions made in silos without modern planning tools A third (33%)...
EaseUS Free Data Recovery Software Recover Lost And Erased Documents
Have you anytime inadvertently masterminded erased or lost data from your work territory or PC? In case along these lines,...
Shawbrook Bank “cautiously optimistic” as it Publishes Half Year Report for 2020
Financial performance impacted by the pandemic Expected credit loss (ECL) charges of £45.8 million recognised on loans and advances to customers...
Shining a spotlight on operational resilience and cyber-risk in financial services
By Miles Tappin, VP of EMEA for ThreatConnect, explores why the financial services industry must build a cyber security strategy...
Front line strategies for responding to the COVID-19 crisis: Experiences from legal team leaders around the world
By Diane Dix – General Counsel, Total Safety, Marc Michael – Chief Counsel, Global Dispute Resolution, AES Corp, Tim Williams...