- Abu Dhabi global market signs agreement with leading UAE telecom providers to boost digital innovation in the financial freezone
- Al Hilal Bank Partners with Abu Dhabi Global Market to Promote Islamic Finance
- Qualcomm Announces Termination of NXP Acquisition and Board Authorization for $30 Billion Stock Repurchase Program
- High Yield Listings on TISE: A Well-trodden Path
- MOU between UnionPay International and Borica, Bulgarian National Payment System
- Frost & Sullivan collaborates with Seoul Fintech Lab to support Fintech startups in Korea and drive industry growth
- Hyundai Motor Group and Baidu Fortify Partnership to Expedite Next Generation Connected Car Era
- EMBRAER S.A. Material FACT
- EMBRAER S.A.: Boeing and Embraer to Establish Strategic Aerospace Partnership to Accelerate Global Aerospace Growth
- ThoughtWorks and AI Singapore Sign Memorandum of Understanding
- BGTA and SHEnergy open accelerator in Shanghai to foster the development of global tech ecosystem
- E Fund Management and State Street Global Advisors Announce a New Environmental China A Share Strategy
- KinerjaPay Corp. Announced Its Expansion Into Mobile Prepaid Business in Indonesia
- US students tackle corporate America’s greenhouse gas challenge
- Hungarian Prime Minister, Viktor Orbán, and Ericsson CEO, BörjeEkholm, Open New Ericsson Hungary Headquarters
- Pundi X and American Chamber of Commerce Korea introduce cryptocurrency payment solutions for mainstream adoption
- Foton Motor and Piaggio Group signed an agreement for the development of light commercial vehicles
- African Development Bank and United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO) join forces to accelerate Africa’s industrialization
- Scope upgrades Greece’s long-term credit rating to B+ from B- and changes the Outlook to Positive
- Ethics and professionalism form cornerstone of new ACCA and CFA Institute MoU
- Sino Group and China Mobile Hong Kong sign a strategic memorandum of understanding to deploy Narrowband Internet of Things and 5G technologies to build Hong Kong into a smart city
- U.S. immigration with EB-5 visa program – risks and critical steps to avoid falling victim to fraud
- Fresh sourcing on blockchain/cryptocurrency/ICOs from Canadian law firm Fasken
- The importance of a legal due diligence report
- Fidor and IFC partner to expand digital financial inclusion in developing markets
- Ecobank Group partners with MTN to deepen financial inclusion across Africa
- BENELUX ORGANIZATIONS SIGN MEMORANDUM TO STRENGTHEN FURTHER COLLABORATION IN BLOCKCHAIN WITHIN THE REGION
- BMO AND ICBC COOPERATE TO EXPAND PRODUCT OFFERINGS AND DISTRIBUTION OPPORTUNITIES
- WI-SUN ALLIANCE AND DLMS USER ASSOCIATION BEGIN COLLABORATION
- BARCLAYS AFRICA, CHINA DEVELOPMENT BANK SIGN AGREEMENT TO COOPERATE ON DEVELOPMENT PROJECTS IN AFRICA
- ABU DHABI GLOBAL MARKET PARTNERS DAMAN TO ENHANCE ABU DHABI’S FINTECH ECOSYSTEM RELATED TO INSURANCE SOLUTIONS
- CHINA INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY WILL ACQUIRE NOT MORE THAN 51% OF ISSUED SHARE CAPITAL OF MTGAMER, TO ENTER THE ESPORTS MARKET AND BROADEN ITS BUSINESS PORTFOLIO
- BEIJING AND GUERNSEY IN CAPTIVE INSURANCE JOINT VENTURE
- THE DELOITTE ME TAX PRACTICE COLLABORATES WITH JETRO TO SUPPORT JAPANESE INVESTMENTS IN THE MIDDLE EAST
- BPL GLOBAL AND EIA GLOBAL ANNOUNCE JOINT VENTURE IN NEW YORK
- ADGM PARTNERS WITH ADIB TO ENHANCE ABU DHABI’S FINTECH ECOSYSTEM
- JIBREL NETWORK SIGNS MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING WITH DUBAI-BASED ARABIANCHAIN TO BRING SMART REGULATION TO MENA
- JOELSON OPENS NEW DOORS INTO CHINA
- QIANHAI AUTHORITY AND ABU DHABI GLOBAL MARKET PARTNER TO PROMOTE INVESTMENT AND FINTECH COOPERATION
- SANTANDER OFFERS STUDENTS THE RIGHT FORMULA WITH SPONSORSHIP DEAL
- BANKING IN EGYPT
- JAPANESE ENERGY COMPANIES STILL SEE LNG AS A CORNERSTONE FUEL
- CISE SET TO REBRAND AS TISE
- VRCO SELECTS VCODE® TO AUTHENTICATE DRIVERS OF AIR VEHICLE PROJECT NEOXCRAFT
- FIDOR PARTNERS WITH TOKEN IN PROGRAMMABLE MONEY & DIGITAL PAYMENTS
- CISI SIGNS AGREEMENT WITH THE KUWAIT CAPITAL MARKETS AUTHORITY TO PROVIDE QUALIFICATIONS
- JAPAN LOOKS TO ARGENTINA TO MEET ITS FOOD-SECURITY NEEDS
- GLOBAL GOALS OFFER CLEAR OBJECTIVES FOR CORPORATE SUSTAINABILITY REPORTING, BUT CHALLENGES REMAIN
- FALCON GROUP COLLABORATES WITH AON TO BOOST UK EXPORTS
- EMVCO AND THE FIDO ALLIANCE COLLABORATE ON MOBILE PAYMENT AUTHENTICATION
- SANTANDER SIGNS MOU WITH CHINA’S JD.COM
- SOCIÉTÉ GÉNÉRALE AND LA BANQUE POSTALE ANNOUNCE THAT THEY AREMERGING THEIR PAYMENT SYSTEMS IN A PARTNERSHIP WITH SOPRA BANKING SOFTWARE
- UNDERSTANDING THE NEW OVERTIME REGULATIONS
- INDIA’S YES BANK SIGNS MOU WITH LONDON STOCK EXCHANGE GROUP TO COLLABORATE ON DEBT AND EQUITY ISSUANCE
- FORCE OVER MASS CAPITAL NAMES FILIP COEN CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER
- THE ASIAN INFRASTRUCTURE INVESTMENT BANK – SHAPING DEVELOPMENT
- COLOMBIAN IFRS BUSINESS BECOMES FIRST LATIN AMERICAN ACCA REGISTERED LEARNING PARTNER
- CISI SIGNS MOU WITH KUWAIT CAPITAL MARKETS AUTHORITY TO INTRODUCE CERTIFICATION STANDARDS
- “Aafaq” wins the award of the Best Finance Company 2014
- CHINA, RUSSIA SIGN ACCORD ON 2ND GAS ROUTE
- CMA SIGNS MOU TO INTRODUCE CERTIFICATION STANDARDS FOR CAPITAL MARKETS
- ESM APPROVES NEXT TRANCHE OF €600 MILLION
- CHINA DEVELOPMENT BANK CORPORATION (CDB) ENTERS INTO COMPREHENSIVE COOPERATION WITH THECITYUK
- EULER HERMES GCC UNDERSCORES IMPORTANCE OF TCI FOR SMES Insure Direct (Brokers) LLC and the DMCC Free Zone general insurance workshop features ‘How to Ease SMEs Access to Finance’
- BARWA BANK PARTNERS WITH QATAR FINANCIAL BUSINESS ACADEMY
- CDNetworks: Helping you Break Down Business Barriers
- The Somalia Stock Exchange: Somalia to Enter New Phase in Its History
- The Board of Directors in Alternative Investment
- Economic Zones World, NASDAQ Dubai to boost capital market access for Jafza companies
- Interview: Reconstructing Queensland after the floods
- BTN “The Leader of Mortgage in Indonesia”
- Climate-Vulnerable Island States Get Boost For Moving Into Renewable Energy
- World Bank’s Managing Director Discusses the Arab World Initiative during Cairo Visit
- World Bank Group President Robert Zoellick And Singapore Minister For Finance Tharman Shanmugaratnam Launch A Regional Infrastructure Finance Center Of Excellence
Technology: the saving grace of the month-end headache in financial reporting
By Tiffany Newkirk, Financial Solutions Manager at SplashBI The end of the month is a challenging time for many accountants and...
Entersekt provides clarity on Secure Remote Commerce authentication techniques for financial institutions
New whitepaper from Mercator available: Revisiting Authentication in the Age of SRC and EMV 3-D Secure Is it time for...
Thinking Long-Term When Your Shareholders Won’t Let You
By MaryLee Sachs, US CEO, Brandpie In a recent study of nearly 700 CEOs across the US and Europe, my...
Are clients truly getting value from their BR solution?
By Matt Dickens, Senior Business Development Director at Ingenious Financial planners and wealth managers strive to deliver on the needs...
New TransUnion Study Finds Smooth Digital Transactions “Essential to Business Survival” During and After Pandemic
Economist Intelligence Unit report for TransUnion highlights the crucial role emerging technologies will play in balancing fraud prevention and customer...
How technology has made us communicate better in crisis
By Pete Hanlon, CTO of Moneypenny COVID-19 has taught us a lot. We have embraced technology, some might say, survived...
Futureproofing Your Credit Management Now
By Marieke Saeij, CEO, Onguard The pandemic has forced a shift in day-to-day operations for the majority of businesses. In...
Will covid-19 end the dominance of the big four?
By Campbell Shaw, Head of Bank Partnerships, Cardlytics Across the country, we are readjusting to refreshed restrictions on our daily...
Why cybercriminals have ‘Gone Vishing’ during the COVID-19 Pandemic
More than 215,000 vishing attempts in the last year alone As new coronavirus restrictions look set to confine much of...
Risk Mitigation vs. Risk Avoidance: Why FIs Need to Maintain Risk Appetite and Not Place All Bets on De-Risking
De-risking aims to protect financial institutions from the increasing pressures placed by regulators and threats, associated with clients operating in...