- Cerberus Agrees to Acquire a Majority Stake in Officine CST
- Treasury: Leadvise Reply supports smooth system change at Merck
- Global Blockchain Services Firm WACHSMAN Recruits Key Executives from Jefferies and J.P. Morgan to Lead New Strategy Division
- Kallon: The block chain around you, the trustworthy Ifoods chain
- FORMER U.S. CHAMBER OF COMMERCE SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT RANDEL JOHNSON JOINS SEYFARTH
- FORMER CEO OF KPMG SWEDEN TO JOIN ALVAREZ & MARSAL’S STOCKHOLM OFFICE
- HOW C-LEVEL EXECUTIVES CAN LEAD THE WAY IN CYBERSECURITY
- THE CUSTOMER ACQUISITION CHALLENGE: HOW BANKS CAN LEVERAGE ANALYTICS TO COMPETE
- What Can you Do with a Business Degree
- PRIVATE U.S. CORPORATE TREASURY SPEAKS
- SMART CITIES: WHERE TO GO?
- STEPHEN TRACHTENBERG, GEORGE WASHINGTON UNIVERSITY PRESIDENT EMERITUS, JOINS RIMON, P.C. AS A PARTNER IN DC OFFICE
- HIGHEST EVER NUMBER OF ACHIEVERS FROM OVERSEAS IN CISI 2014 AWARDS
- DEBT COLLECTORS AGREE – IT’S TIME TO MODERNIZE
- What Is The One Secret That Has Allowed FTM to Win The Coveted Global Banking & Finance Review Award for Best Fixed Income Fund Offshore 2012?
Reconnecting the retail brain: learning from the octopus
By John Malpass, Retail Consultancy Practice Lead at Teradata An octopus has nine brains: one for each tentacle and plus one at...
How robotic technology will disrupt the manufacturing industry
By Marga Hoek, author of The Trillion Dollar Shift Robotics technology has the potential to disrupt industries across all sectors...
RPA, the software robots that finance and banking professionals need to hear about.
By Rory Gray, Vice President of Sales at leading software automation firm, UiPath, explains what role Robotic Process Automation (RPA)...
The rise of nomadic work: how to turn your remote team into a creative force
By Paige Erickson, EMEA MD, Workfront During the first stage of the lockdown in the spring, almost half of Brits...
The value of digital identity in payments
By Vince Graziani, CEO, IDEX Biometrics ASA In ever more challenging times, the payments industry needs to maintain trust by...
Consumers in the COVID era can learn to embrace strong customer authentication
By Ed Whitehead, Signifyd managing director, EMEA The changes that COVID-19 has caused in rapid succession make it hard to...
How NatWest used social media to better target its communications
By DuBose Cole, Head of Strategy, VaynerMedia London For banks, it is imperative to reach their existing – and potential...
It’s time to press ‘reset’ on travel and expense processes
By Rudy Daniello, EVP of Corporations, Amadeus Travel & Expenses(T&E) is a large spend category for companies across the globe....
Covid-19 and the rise of remote payment fraud: how do we catch a digital thief?
By Evgenia Loginova, co-founder and co-CEO of Radar Payments Covid -19 is finding different ways to hurt our finances –...
Effective financial planning will secure businesses a certain future
By Simon Bittlestone, CEO of financial analytics company Metapraxis 2020 has been an unpredictable year, bringing further volatility to already...