- How Long Will My Money Last?
- How responsible leverage and ESMA’s rules are changing the face of the industry today
- Scope affirms Poland’s credit rating of A+ with Stable Outlook
- How to make money by doing the bare minimum?
- Re-thinking the Financial Industry
- Saxo Q2 Outlook: The end of a cycle like no other
- Banking In Egypt with QNB ALAHLI
- GLOBAL GROWTH SET TO BE POSITIVE AS CENTRAL BANKS ADOPT A MORE BALANCED TONE AND INFLATION RISKS REMAIN SHORT-LIVED
- MARKET OUTLOOK – JANUARY
- HEARTWOOD INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT – MARKET OUTLOOK 2017
- MARKET OUTLOOK – POST US PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION: THE FUNDAMENTALS OF THE GLOBAL ECONOMY ARE IMPROVING MODESTLY
- COULD GREG MEDCRAFT BRING A MORE BALANCED APPROACH TO THE FCA?
- GOOD NEWS FOR EUROPE – BUT WHAT HAVE FALLING OIL PRICES MEANT FOR GULF FINANCES?
- PORTFOLIO RISK VS GOAL ACHIEVEMENT: A POTENTIAL TRADE-OFF?
- HOUSE PRICES NOW AT MOST AFFORDABLE LEVEL IN 35 YEARS AS CARNEY SUGGESTS BANK MARGIN INCREASE
- AMBITIONS OF BANK TECHNIQUE
- KBPC Reacts to Czech Pension Reform
- Managing the Social Impact of Least Privilege Security
- Convertible Bond Funds
Reconnecting the retail brain: learning from the octopus
By John Malpass, Retail Consultancy Practice Lead at Teradata An octopus has nine brains: one for each tentacle and plus one at...
How robotic technology will disrupt the manufacturing industry
By Marga Hoek, author of The Trillion Dollar Shift Robotics technology has the potential to disrupt industries across all sectors...
RPA, the software robots that finance and banking professionals need to hear about.
By Rory Gray, Vice President of Sales at leading software automation firm, UiPath, explains what role Robotic Process Automation (RPA)...
The rise of nomadic work: how to turn your remote team into a creative force
By Paige Erickson, EMEA MD, Workfront During the first stage of the lockdown in the spring, almost half of Brits...
The value of digital identity in payments
By Vince Graziani, CEO, IDEX Biometrics ASA In ever more challenging times, the payments industry needs to maintain trust by...
Consumers in the COVID era can learn to embrace strong customer authentication
By Ed Whitehead, Signifyd managing director, EMEA The changes that COVID-19 has caused in rapid succession make it hard to...
How NatWest used social media to better target its communications
By DuBose Cole, Head of Strategy, VaynerMedia London For banks, it is imperative to reach their existing – and potential...
It’s time to press ‘reset’ on travel and expense processes
By Rudy Daniello, EVP of Corporations, Amadeus Travel & Expenses(T&E) is a large spend category for companies across the globe....
Covid-19 and the rise of remote payment fraud: how do we catch a digital thief?
By Evgenia Loginova, co-founder and co-CEO of Radar Payments Covid -19 is finding different ways to hurt our finances –...
Effective financial planning will secure businesses a certain future
By Simon Bittlestone, CEO of financial analytics company Metapraxis 2020 has been an unpredictable year, bringing further volatility to already...